• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
lol wtf why did you put somnia in lowercase... but the rest of your post in caps... krusty :p

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
yo guys, im cravin some smash w/ just about anyone... IM me if you wanna smash... im on aim as p diddy smash, ans msn as shortyman43@hotmail.com... or even call me if you want... 657-8378 i dont work during the week and i work on the weekends... lets smash

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
There is a really good chance that we're going to smash on the 17th. I'll know by the end of saturday if there is enough interested from the Halo kids, and of coarse from you guys.

Uli

Smash Champion
CHYEAAA, everyone should seriously get a smashfest sometime SOON!!!

so lincoln on the 17!

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
idk bout this weekend. aaron wont be here and idk if i'll be here. if im here sometime this weekend i'll hit ya up for some smursh but to have a fest its a definate nah.

im thinking if we're gonna have a fest it'd be the weekend before the innsomnia cause i guess next weekend folks be hit'n up lincoln so that wouldnt work.

but uh, if ya wanna smursh just gimme a call 934-4792, or some folks can just hit me up on aim. i work sunday-thursday 12am-830am . lol aaron works the same atm, but he's donegames next week cause he's working 2 shifts = **** on :D

MaJiK

Smash Ace
yo aaron
u said ur repairing TVs now right????/????/????
thats PERFECT
b/c the biggest TV in our house just **** a big one and kept beeping even when off WTF does that mea?

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
yo aaron
u said ur repairing TVs now right????/????/????
thats PERFECT
b/c the biggest TV in our house just **** a big one and kept beeping even when off WTF does that mea?
will be, bust I haven't been trained yet, I start on monday, talk to me when I am trained, and make sure you got the cash to pay for my service time :)

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
yeah happy b-day foo. I would hook you up wit some pussie or something, but I got this chicks face on my **** right now. Then me and a bunch of my ****** and and whole bus load of *****es goin to see 300. Gonna be a good night

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
omfg 300 is the best ****in movie I have ever seen. Every single one of you need to see this movie. And we had a big ****ing party after the movie. These *****es are making it to easy for me. I have never had this much pussie thrown at me. I told you fools to come

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yeah 300 was mediocre... lot of cheezy voice over, but some cool visuals.... it was alright... i would never see it again though... happy late b day mike..... yo i have nothing to do this week right now.... we need to get some productive smash in

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
omg :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that is just a stellar **** on. like :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: heh heh

but uhh, back to a macaroni pizza, like why arent you like...gtfo'n already...

wtf, you can only use 21 ****ing images that is soo ****ing gay dude like, ****ing ****!?!?!

i dont think you used enough profanity

Secks.

Smash Ace
Echo btw, im sorry for being a douche and not following up on the tournament in Grand Island. Johnny was against anyone from Omaha to come because he wanted to know what we could get out of this town. It had some mixed results but for the most part we got some decent players. We really want to hit you guys up for smash on the 17th and we will most likely go to the tournament in Iowa.

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
I would really like to smash on the 17th, but the kid that helps me put the fests on is going to be in Texas. He was going to do some recording and other stuff but...I'll see what everyone else is planning on doing for the 17th. The halo kids seem to be itching to get some LAN in before RPG 4. I'll see what I can do and I'll post if we're going to fest by tomorrow. I hope to see you guys soon it's been awhile:)

MaJiK

Smash Ace
never mind aaron my nani just bought us a 32 lcd tv but i would like u to look at the othe one though its bigger than mine so an improve ment is always good :)

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
I would really like to smash on the 17th, but the kid that helps me put the fests on is going to be in Texas. He was going to do some recording and other stuff but...I'll see what everyone else is planning on doing for the 17th. The halo kids seem to be itching to get some LAN in before RPG 4. I'll see what I can do and I'll post if we're going to fest by tomorrow. I hope to see you guys soon it's been awhile:)

u need to have that cuz i left my controller there
and i need to get it back before the rpg tourny.
otherwise i have no controller. and i need to practice.
cuz me and caitlin havent really practiced together.
besides a couple games we split screened at my house.

Echo

Smash Champion
looks like i might be stayin over in omaha friday night... so like, wtf is up :D

Echo

Smash Champion
oh yeah i forgotted - me and megan are gonna go to the UNL thing on saturday if kirks still doin it, so like, if devon and/or leon wanna come along... there should be room for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom