• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Tyserification

Smash Lord
The way the chars are portrayed in the new Blazblue is stupid and ugly. They look too animated now and have too much expression and ****. They should keep it anime-like, not fanmade art bullcrap.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
That game is ****ing badass! Where can I get it!?!?! That is Kenshiro, The Legendary Fist of the North Star!

Echo

Smash Champion
I've actually been a big fan on FF3 myself (and/or FF6, I guess)... but outside of the retro ones, FF8 would probably be my favorite.

Tyser I used your character list for the first post... not like anyone looks at that anyway :/

I'll probably pick up SSF4, but seeing T-Hawk already makes me hate the game so it will just be for the heck of it.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Best Melee match you'll ever see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xDR-ELKhIo
Then you'll wanna kill yourself afterwards.
Tyser you clearly need to play Samus against me more.

http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20090930_318526.html

new char portraits look sweeet
there is speculation of there being one more char they havent said anything about yet O.o
It better be fucking Valkenhyn...
So is Europe just supposed to be getting Continuum Shift and not original BB? Because they are supposed to be getting new characters, so I was wondering how that worked.

I've actually been a big fan on FF3 myself (and/or FF6, I guess)... but outside of the retro ones, FF8 would probably be my favorite.

Tyser I used your character list for the first post... not like anyone looks at that anyway :/

I'll probably pick up SSF4, but seeing T-Hawk already makes me hate the game so it will just be for the heck of it.
T-Hawk is seriously one of the worst SF chars ever. Why the hell would they even put him in?
Put in someone interesting like Hugo or Q.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
STFU ABOUT BLAZBLUE!!! Jesus H. ***** ****ing Christ.

Let's see some cool melee ****. ****. or a game that doesn't suck.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
FF6 frustrated me cuz I couldnt get past this one part near the beginning so I gave up. You had to do something special in the fight and I couldn't figure out how to do it.

BTw who is my BB char lol

Also, JBM poops on my on Corneria *sigh* I think I'm the only Falco to ever lose to Marth there...

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
FF6 frustrated me cuz I couldnt get past this one part near the beginning so I gave up. You had to do something special in the fight and I couldn't figure out how to do it.

BTw who is my BB char lol

Also, JBM poops on my on Corneria *sigh* I think I'm the only Falco to ever lose to Marth there...
Was it the Fight with Sabin? Cuz you had to input his special move and I didn't know how to do it too at first.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I bet swine flu got him.

Also, I'm sad I'm not represented in this poke'mon thing with mains and BB crusty chars. I used to be a NE smasher. Kinda.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Youre considered Iowa Smash :D Also, Kimbo got his *** whooped last night. I havent seen it yet, just heard stories so far.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
I don't know about you guys but i'm kicking my flu in the balls
I should be 100% by mon at latest
dev may die though.... :*(

but if he has swine... do I? seems unrealistic that me and bry would get the normal flu while he got swine, especially since we probely got it at jokers

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yeah the one where you had to do the special move. I tried over and over to do what they said, but it didn't seem to work.

Also, I pulled the PC Chris move on JBM last night where you jump like you're gonna do an aerial, but instead waveland away and smash their grab attempt. I believe it can be seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVmufFdwhJE

Anyways the only reason I mention this was his deadpan response after he died: "Dude that was just a fancy maneuver."

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Nick only plays Brawl for fun. Hes not a serious Brawler as far as I know. He didnt even enter Brawl at Jokers IIRC.
Trent plays Brawl and hes not a member of the Smash community. I think Im the only person from the bulk who he has ever met. He's in his own group along with Silver and other random Smashers.
Matt is extremely on and off and doesnt play Melee anymore. He doesnt even play Smash anymore, he just likes playing Blazblue now not to mention hes all about school over games.

Btw, Smash folk/people/etc refers to people who are actively involved with the bulk of the Smash Community. If they arent these people, they arent Smash folk:

Echo :peach: :falcon: :052:

JBM :marth: :fox: :075:

Tyser :samus2: :fox: :mewtwo:

Smeesh :falcon: :marth: :054:

Majik :ganondorf: :falcon: :034:

Uli :falcon: :marth: :088:

Dekline :falco: :fox: :083:

David :falco: :falcon: :068:

Mo :marth: :falco: :070:

Mexi :falco: :fox: :062:

Yosh :yoshi2: :jigglypuff: :016:

Secks. :falco: :fox: :029:

Ian :marth: :falcon: :013:

Big Burn :falcon: :falco: :006:

If you didnt already realize, Im only listing Nebraska Smash.
Might be some others Im missing, but Im pretty sure I hit it.

EDIT: I got bored so I put your mains next to your names.

EDIT: Got bored again so I put up what I think your secondaries are.

EDIT: Bored again so I put what Pokemon you'd be if you were a Pokemon.

EDIT: Now Blazblue mains. If you dont play Blazblue, then who I think youd main if you did play Blazblue.
All right Tyser and what pkmn you think I would be and for my Melee mains, they are Falco, Dr. Mario, Ganondorf, Bowser, Roy, Mewtwo, Fox, and C. Falcon.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
A main is called a main for a reason. Eight characters isnt that.

And that PC Chris thing is ordinary I thought. I used to do it all the time in my whole wavelanding days.

Uli

Smash Champion
so no games tonight D:
i guess it be a good thing cuz im still a tiny bit sick

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Lol wow. My buddy out in Ohio went to a BlazBlue tournament and someone there had the flu and passed it on to everyone too.

We're having a Tourney Flu epidemic.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I'm really happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish, but you're the worst person to show up for games of all time. OF ALL TIME!

Top Bottom