• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Only $10 bucks for flu vaccinations, remember that next year.
Or remember that flu vaccinations are a horribly stupid idea. And that when the Swine Flu vaccine first came out it paralyzed over a hundred people and caused thousands to be stuck in bed.

But yeah. Other than that.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn293/NETyser/****-3.jpg

YAY! A new record!

Marvel at my 12% win rate!

Tyserification

Smash Lord
SPOILERS

Naruto: Mizukage is owning Sasuke. He tries using Susanoo to defend but it fails. Mizukage has two Kekki Genkai (special bloodline abilities). Right as she goes for the finisher, Zetsu fuses with her and drains out all her chakra. He then tries to bind the Tsuchikage and his subordinates. Tsuchikage gets out with ease. Sasuke is unconscious at this point. Madara comes and gets Sasuke and Madara tells the Kages all about his plans. End.

Bleach: Halibel, with her last breath, stabs Aizen in the abdomen. Its simply an illusion though. He cuts her down once and for all. He tells all the shinigami and vizards to come at him. Goes to Mashiro whose still fighting Wonderweiss. Kensei is telling her to take off her mask because shes gonna get exhausted. Eventually, her mask shatters and Wonderweiss deals a crushing blow to her. Kensei catches her. End.

One Piece: Luffy fights Smoker. He cant land a hit. Hancock kicks Smoker and then says she will do anything to protect the one she loves. He's surprised that she can hurt him and figures it must be the power of her Haki. Ivankov fights against a Pacifista version of Kuma. She tries to reason with him but to no avail. Doflamingo says the Kuma Ivankov once knew is long dead. Jinbei is fighting Moria. Moria absorbs a ton of Marine shadows and gets huge but Jinbei just punches him and knocks him down. End.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
i dont get it, have you ever even played games with anyone?
Not at a smashfest no but at that stupid contagion tourney a few weeks ago yes and does anyone know when their next event is going to be cause Gameclucks guy is trying to get in touch with them?

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Tyser what I marvel at are the 505 games played lol good science
That's in a little over a week too. Just got this comp last Monday or something.

Not at a smashfest no but at that stupid contagion tourney a few weeks ago yes and does anyone know when their next event is going to be cause Gameclucks guy is trying to get in touch with them?
Actually, at Contagion, I was the only person you played who actually plays Smash. Everyone else there were considered randoms. So youve played against 1 out of 10 or so Smash people so far -.-

And no, I dont know when their next event is but Im keeping up with their website so Ill ship it when they post it.

EDIT: GameGenie, that GameClucks guy is the biggest joke Ive ever seen in my life. Tell him to quit being so unrealistic because he's become quite the laughable subject.

http://www.contagion2011.com/
^^^
Website for the stupid crap also.
As you can see, Ive rigged all three polls so far to swing in the direction I want them to swing XD YAY INTERNET!

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
That's in a little over a week too. Just got this comp last Monday or something.

Actually, at Contagion, I was the only person you played who actually plays Smash. Everyone else there were considered randoms. So youve played against 1 out of 10 or so Smash people so far -.-

And no, I dont know when their next event is but Im keeping up with their website so Ill ship it when they post it.

EDIT: GameGenie, that GameClucks guy is the biggest joke Ive ever seen in my life. Tell him to quit being so unrealistic because he's become quite the laughable subject.

http://www.contagion2011.com/
^^^
Website for the stupid crap also.
As you can see, Ive rigged all three polls so far to swing in the direction I want them to swing XD YAY INTERNET!
I knew that you would do something like that and I voted for melee as well and what are you talking about only person? what about BoredPeanut, Trent, and Mushrooming and LOL to that edit post, i'm not that mean.

cue

Smash Journeyman
i was thinking of hosting games ... but is everyone sick??? today is my day off all i gota do is clean cook and yard work :psycho: sooo def no games tomorrow night as i gota work late so let me know what up ya'llz

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I knew that you would do something like that and I voted for melee as well and what are you talking about only person? what about BoredPeanut, Trent, and Mushrooming and LOL to that edit post, i'm not that mean.
Nick only plays Brawl for fun. Hes not a serious Brawler as far as I know. He didnt even enter Brawl at Jokers IIRC.
Trent plays Brawl and hes not a member of the Smash community. I think Im the only person from the bulk who he has ever met. He's in his own group along with Silver and other random Smashers.
Matt is extremely on and off and doesnt play Melee anymore. He doesnt even play Smash anymore, he just likes playing Blazblue now not to mention hes all about school over games.

Btw, Smash folk/people/etc refers to people who are actively involved with the bulk of the Smash Community. If they arent these people, they arent Smash folk:

Echo :peach: :falcon: :052:

JBM :marth: :fox: :075:

Tyser :samus2: :fox: :mewtwo:

Smeesh :falcon: :marth: :054:

Majik :ganondorf: :falcon: :034:

Uli :falcon: :marth: :088:

Dekline :falco: :fox: :083:

David :falco: :falcon: :068:

Mo :marth: :falco: :070:

Mexi :falco: :fox: :062:

Yosh :yoshi2: :jigglypuff: :016:

Secks. :falco: :fox: :029:

Ian :marth: :falcon: :013:

Big Burn :falcon: :falco: :006:

If you didnt already realize, Im only listing Nebraska Smash.
Might be some others Im missing, but Im pretty sure I hit it.

EDIT: I got bored so I put your mains next to your names.

EDIT: Got bored again so I put up what I think your secondaries are.

EDIT: Bored again so I put what Pokemon you'd be if you were a Pokemon.

EDIT: Now Blazblue mains. If you dont play Blazblue, then who I think youd main if you did play Blazblue.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol Tyser...who's my char? And y the fk am I victorybell or watever looool

FF8 = <3

David I might be able to play depending on school..you bartending tomorrow?!

MaJiK

Smash Ace
**** ya Nidoking ****s on hearts
fuking falco heads everywhere

I play jin btw on bb but i only use 360 sticks

also I don't know how im going to host games on fri/sat/sun if me and smeesh are still sick :*(
flu is super donegames man I mean I'm feeling better but dev got hit pretty hard and I don't know when he won't be contagious anymore.

Uli

Smash Champion
ah shiiit son im grimmer, i get to raise daa roof
my evolve form is GIRUGAMESH

also ff8 ***** so hard, the best

i play sheik and jin now :3

Uli

Smash Champion
not anymore muhahaha

also i cant play games tonight
no games till friday it seems?

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I only play Brawl for fun. The only characters I enjoy playing are all pretty bad. Lol.

Speaking of, Dan installed Balanced Brawl onto his Wii. It makes it a bit more fun I think if you guys wanna come over and play it sometime that's cool.

Yeah, Hazama looks kinda cool, but I'll probably just stick with Bang. Changing the hitbox on his 6C should help a lot on his everything. I think I might try and play SSF4 when it comes out, Juri looks fun.

Uli - Srsly? Go back to Tao or GTFO. Jin is gay.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Top 10 Pokemon Trolls

#10 - Farfetch'd

Farfetch'd was first introduced in the RBY generation, and his existence has never had any purpose but to infuriate players. The first time you saw Farfetch'd was when you gave up your beloved Spearow in Vermillion City, and ended up with a spastic of a bird in return, complete with a monobrow and the ridiculous nickname 'DUX'. You swiftly boxed this useless bird and forgot about him, never to see his ugly beak again. Or so you thought. Years later, when navigating through Ilex Forest, you needed the crucial HM01, Cut. But it has been stolen. Guess who stole it and refuses to give it back unless you chase him through a Zubat-ridden forest? Yeah, Farfetch'd. Farfetch'd's trolling CV is already long enough to get him a GameFAQs membership, and this is without going into detail of his life as a thief in the animé or the fact he was born holding a stick, defying every rule of nature to ever exist.

Which pokemon would I be?

BOLT08

Smash Lord
yeah **** you tyser why aren't I included!?

Also Uli you are MUK not grimmer. Sh*t noob.

Tyser you would not be mewtwo, you'd be like alakazam or somethin for ur trolling abilities. JBM would be machamp.

LOL at Ian being weedle, and secks being a female poke'mon.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
The number one pokemon troll is

#01 - Electrode

And finally we have Nintendo's magnum opus of trolling, Electrode. Electrode's sole purpose in life is to forcefully inflict destruction upon others, and he loves it. Electrodes will sit in the Power Plant and wait for an infinite amount of time, until you chance upon them and mistake them for a Poké Ball. Electrode's very appearance is designed to fool and infuriate the player. He was born to troll. After engaging this 'Poké Ball' in battle, Electrode wastes no time in Exploding. Electrode actively pretends to be a helpful item, fights you, then explodes in your face, killing himself. And he does all this whilst wearing his trademark manic grin. That is dedication. Dedication to one's art.

We know that you enjoyed our article, no need to hope.

Top Bottom