• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Trent

Smash Champion
BB seems like a lot of fun, but I've never really played it besides getting my *** kicked by Nick at it.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
is echo, yosh, mo, ben, david, or anyone else interested in going to jokers? i don't think there is a 2nd car but i might be willing to drive. I don't plan on it, but i will do it if people want.
I'm interested in going to Joker's next week just need a ride there and if anyone picks me up, we can take the Mormon bridge to get there.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
what the he11 is a trent?

my parents are gonna be out of town on the first weekend of october (not confirmed about the date so stay tight) the 2nd 3rd and 4th so I was thinking about a MaJiK's the Gathering probably overnight one of those days
I have a new/old projection TV in the basement and there's enough room in there for a lot of people. I can supply one setup(wii's busted .....fuking wii) and 3 or more tvs to play on (decent sizes)
plus its in the basement which will be much cooler (if its hot)
I got codwaw so if someone has a system link cord or w/e we need we can play a 4v4 if that sounds good NO ps3(at my house bring one if you want) one xbox for blaze or codwaw

i might make snacks
And that sounds pretty tight.

Uli

Smash Champion
is echo, yosh, mo, ben, david, or anyone else interested in going to jokers? i don't think there is a 2nd car but i might be willing to drive. I don't plan on it, but i will do it if people want.
jbm ill probably go with you because devon is going to be driving yonders to get to des moines lol

GAMES TOONIGHTTT?!

also shut up SKYZZim
<3

Dekline42

Smash Ace
It honestly does kind of suck because its not balanced.
The only match ups that are even bad in BB are top tiers vs bottom tiers... which is how it should be : /

Ppl just haven't played long enough to figure out not to play bottom tiers yet

Nu vs Tager = Marth vs MewTwo

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
I wish bleach would get over with these stupid f*cking fillers.
Either way, you're gonna be in for a ton of disappointment. Except for maybe one episode when
Ichigo's hollow ***** everyone to shreds
. After that I can definitely guarantee you a ton of disappointment.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
dude it's so far behind the manga!! Are you kidding me?! You guys were talking about starks fight before we even got introduced to stark!

Anyways, anyone just watch the Ultimate Fighter? See the guy from Omaha got his sh*t F*CKED UP!!!!! Rampage is an idiot, he picked an awful team. Cept Maybe Kimbo, but I think if he gets taken to the ground he's done games.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i've been watchin the ufc on tv today since they reshowed the top 100 fights. i think that rashads team is far more better than rampages team. that abe guy in the first fight got owned pretty hard, he fell for the same thing over and over again

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yeah sigh Omaha dude got stomped. **** was ********, the dude obviously has zero wrestling ability. Rampage is an idiot for setting up Wagner against someone who obv was gonna take him down over and over.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
yeah it took him no effort at all to get him to the ground. I don't think Abe even got a decent hit on him. He was bleeding like MADDD. I think Rampage will still stomp Rashad though.

This is kinda weird, I just got my 40x60 inch Fight Club poster today. :)

anyways, smash and stuff.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Rampage's logic is ridiculous. "The bigger guy will win the fight." What a big stupid dumby.
this is a good example
I MaJiK (the "bigger" guy) challenge you tyser (the smaller but ninja ***) to mma

and isn't the whole sumo thing you guys do just revovle around that logic?

bigger is better and they make em bigger in the USA

lol misplaced racism

.....im bored

wow J A P is *** this site is queer

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
dude it's so far behind the manga!! Are you kidding me?! You guys were talking about starks fight before we even got introduced to stark!

Anyways, anyone just watch the Ultimate Fighter? See the guy from Omaha got his sh*t F*CKED UP!!!!! Rampage is an idiot, he picked an awful team. Cept Maybe Kimbo, but I think if he gets taken to the ground he's done games.
Yeah I seen that **** when the Omaha guy got ****ed up plus did anyone see The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights yesturday? I forgot to see it yesturday cause I went to sleep a 9:00 last night cause of a bad headache.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
why do you watch that bad anime dawg
there is going to be fillers MCGHEEEEE because its so close to the manga
read the manga!
Also I read the Bleach manga cause I don't watch Anime that much anymore cause of fillers and if I do it is to finish up certain series right now like Rave Master, Gurren Lagaan, and Maboraho.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
confirmed tier list for blaz

rachel
nu
arakune

high
jin
carl

mid
tao
ragna
noel
litchi

low
bang
hakumen

bottom
tager

i knew rache was good, but **** top tier?!

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Rachel is the best of the best? Unreal but somewhat understandable.

EDIT: Tager only has 1 good matchup :'( and the worst matchup in the game is Carl vs. Tager :'( According to Dustloop forums at least . . .

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
tagers only good matchup is hakumen LOL.

hakumen only gets beat badly by arakune and nu, his next worst matchup is rachel at 40-60, then the rset are either 45-55 or even.

tao is the only person who has an even matchup with nu.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Yo Nu. I-Im really happy for you, Imma let you finish, but Rachel is the best character of all time! The best character of all time!

Top Bottom