• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
" * students attending two-year community colleges had a 12 percent graduation rate.
* students attending four-year public state colleges had approximately a 33 percent graduation rate.
* students at four-year, private colleges managed the best rate at 56 percent."

So no, it's not 80%.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
these days a degree in anything doesnt mean a dam thing. just an expensive slip of paper

folks should party with a yosh instead of leavin that friday night
Ill be 24 ;P

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I won $100+ worth of shit today without even doing anything. Then got pulled over by a gay ass cop. Life is okay.

Also met GameGenie. He is not Quen XD
**** right you met me at that tourney, I was the one who kept on making jokes in the background and talking about other fighters in the back also I hanged out with BoredPeanut and his friends for a hour afterwards it was tight and I still pissed about getting beat by that Sonic mainer also the same go for that Diddy mainer as well.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
" * students attending two-year community colleges had a 12 percent graduation rate.
* students attending four-year public state colleges had approximately a 33 percent graduation rate.
* students at four-year, private colleges managed the best rate at 56 percent."

So no, it's not 80%.
Wow nice stats and a bit surprising.

these days a degree in anything doesnt mean a dam thing. just an expensive slip of paper

folks should party with a yosh instead of leavin that friday night
Ill be 24 ;P
LOOOOOL so wrong its not even funny.

BTW if JBM is great at this game then we are all great. Great in what context? Echo is the only one from Nebraska who has even come close to winning a decent sized regional tourney...

I'm with Tyser. Whatever happens, happens. If you wanna strive to be great at something, thats great. If not, that's fine too.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
720's are usually performed as a 630, due to tolerance... not sure if that works in BB but it does in SF. Also doing it while in lag/blockstun and then hitting D/whatever is too good.

I still say that Mike Z's Tager Video Guide is way too good.

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
We need to play some BB, I haven't had a chance to play in awhile.

Also - We need to do 2s at some of these tournaments. Got an Arakune player from OoS imma play with.

Team - Shishigambee Ninpo ftw.

Egg Fu Yung

Smash Journeyman
I didnt watch the video, but 720s happen I hear. ****s easy, I just cant do them consistantly :p

Also, long time since Ive been on the boards XD

Echo

Smash Champion
Apparently Mo and I are the only two smash players that succeed at life because we were both at the buckethead concert last night without even planning it. and Ian wins, too...

Are games happening at Dave's this week?

cue

Smash Journeyman
thinking about hosting games tonight around 9ish. anyone feeling that?

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I cant hang out til Thursday night this week. I gotta write a paper tonight. Study for a test tomorrow night. Gotta read shit on Wednesday night. Thursday night Im free :D

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I will prolly holla.

Echo made the finals at a tourney in Kansas City that had almost all the KC players and I'd say a field of around 40? Mexi has got 9th at a few tourneys and I think Devon has a 9th or two but I'm talkin about nearly winning. And only Echo's done that.

Buckethead was ill.

Echo

Smash Champion
aight im coming over right now lets play dubs only playing for 2 hours though :/ didn't get alot of sleep last night so i can't deprive myself again

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
**** right you met me at that tourney, I was the one who kept on making jokes in the background and talking about other fighters in the back also I hanged out with BoredPeanut and his friends for a hour afterwards it was tight and I still pissed about getting beat by that Sonic mainer also the same go for that Diddy mainer as well.
Come next tourney, you're gonna see what its like to face a real Sonic main....and Im not talking about Trent

Yes this was a Trunks reference

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I just finished my paper finally. I had almost forgotten how much of a chore school was. Stupid waste of time . . . . Im quitting now.

Top Bottom