• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Dont hate on me 'cause Im the best at that. You asked what Im the best at. Im stating a fact and answering your question. Open up your box enough to listen to people and accept their choices also. We arent you, so man up and accept it. Last I checked, being average was not a bad thing.

I also find it funny that you are comparing our choices about games to real life shi
t
that will help us in the future. No game in the world will ever amount to anything. Face that fact and grow up a little.

Random trolling. Read at own risk.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
no its not that, its a deeper analysis.

also i didn't ask what you were best at, i asked what you were best at when there is obvious competition (5+ people).

I FIND IT FUNNY when you take things too seriously by me just asking a question.

your just too stubborn to be willing to answer the questions, and i'm not gonna do it over the boards.

basically your just average, you'll be living in a world where everyone else does the great things while you lounge about being the average joe not being great at anything but trying to enjoy life for your own selfish desires. which isn't a bad thing, but your just not a "goal" oriented person.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
It doesnt matter. Life is crusty. Youre going to die someday and all your "greatness" is going to amount to sh
i
t. Thats why, in my opinion, nothing is worth my trouble. I dont care much for life as much as you do. Think about it for a while someday. When you die, how was you being so good (notice how I said good and not great) at a video game going to benefit this shi
t
ty as
s
world?

Random trolling. Read at own risk.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
How will not trying to be great and succeeding not amount to anything?

michael jordan has succeeded, he will be remembered for another 500 years at least in basketball dude.

you need to open up and realize just because you have no self confidence in yourself, or because you just don't care to be Great at something, that others can and will accomplish great things.

This isn't an opinion, it is a fact.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
The following is me trolling JBM. Read at own risk.

How will not trying to be great and succeeding not amount to anything?
I never said nothing about not succeeding. Just getting by is enough for me. No need to try too hard for something as stupid as other peoples' acknowledgement. You must really just want attention.

michael jordan has succeeded, he will be remembered for another 500 years at least in basketball dude.
How is this relevant to anything? Someone like this guy is born once every hundred years. You have to struggle and really try absurdly hard at life to achieve such a feat. When youre dead, you'll only be a memory. Who cares about something as meaningless as a memory.

you need to open up and realize just because you have no self confidence in yourself, or because you just don't care to be Great at something, that others can and will accomplish great things.
If you think so bud. What you assume to be great doesnt sound like much at all. You said earlier that you are "great" at playing Melee. You have no right to assume such a thing. That is merely your opinion and nothing more. Also, to correct your post: "Others can and
might
accomplish great things." Being adequate at something doesnt make it great. Up your standards a little bit.

Omg... ITS A TROLL WAR 0.0
THIS!!
Its a good way to waste time.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Think about it for a while someday. When you die, how was you being so good (notice how I said good and not great) at a video game going to benefit this shitty ass world?
how does this have to do with anything?

i'm simply referring to how you are as a person which impacts the way you do things in your life, and how you have no faith, courage, or hope in yourself to do something great.

i know it won't impact the world if i become great at this game, but it will impact smashboards society, and thats all i care about is those who were/are competitive to know of me and my skills.

someday maybe you'll be good/great at something then care to share it with the world, but with your attitude now it will never happen. I can't change you and i don't plan to. All i'm doing is using this as a method to show you or others that you aren't motivated to be great like i am.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
That last statement made me laugh abnormally hard. I dont understand your definition of great but it sounds like it amounts to very little achievement and talent.

I also find it a little strange that you care about my life so much. Why do you insist that I change my ways and try to be somebody?

More trolling . . . . Read at own risk.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm just going to say that being good at something you enjoy amounts to something. No matter what.
even serial killing.... just amounts to something bad LOL

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
I did claim that i am great, i think that i am, and you don't agree. Your judgement doesn't bother me.

i'm not going to argue with something you don't believe, or to prove that i'm great, its not worth it.

I wasn't trolling. Typically, the intelligent term used is to debate.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
ROFL! Well, I am a decent person, so I spoiled all of the argument on my part since it proves no significance to anybody's lives except for JBM's, apparently. You all can thank me later.

No, keep arguing.
I was actually willing to kill another hour tops on it, but he stopped :'( Im sad now.

i'm not going to argue with something you don't believe, or to prove that i'm great, its not worth it.
Not only that, its impossible and its blatantly obvious its far from a fact.

I wasn't trolling. Typically, the intelligent term used is to debate.
So your saying that a debate can also be called trolling? That's fuckin awesome.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i never said you weren't a decent person tyser, i said your just an average joe who doesn't live life to accomplish things that are amazing or known to someone.

yulai and i had this conversation, and he wasn't taking it as hard as you.

tyser "troll" lyfoung.

edit- what is "great" in melee to you tyser?

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Lol. Thanks for the laugh.

But I can kinda understand what JBM is saying. Fear of having an average boring job is what made me stop what I was doing and start working to become a paramedic. It's nothing if not an interesting field.

Sidenote: Anyone going to that tourny thing JBM posted?

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Lol. Thanks for the laugh.

But I can kinda understand what JBM is saying. Fear of having an average boring job is what made me stop what I was doing and start working to become a paramedic. It's nothing if not an interesting field.

Sidenote: Anyone going to that tourny thing JBM posted?
Im not saying I wanna be a bum who just lays out. I just dont wanna be that dude striving for attention trying to go above and beyond. Going to college isnt anything worthy of greatness, its what you do like in that "verb commercial." Getting a good job doesnt amount to greatness either. Its wanting a good job. Its life, you do it. Nothing great in the tiniest amount.

Note: I am not attacking you. Im just rambling because I dont wanna do my homework :p

great? thats your only adjective you use for them?

more like smash gods.
I have high standards for the title of "great" which is probably why we dont see eye to eye.

I'm just going to say that being good at something you enjoy amounts to something. No matter what.
even serial killing.... just amounts to something bad LOL
I totally missed this. I agree with the last part of this statement.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i'm not striving for attention, i just want to be great.

if the attention is brought along, ok thats something that has to be dealt with.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
tyser
i want a rematch
I never got to use my main against you :'( Just my crusty Fox :'( Didnt help that we only played in pools (sandbag land).

EDIT: And my Doc. Almost forgot about that guy.

EDIT: JBM, we filled up two whole pages with our gay ass trollage. Good shit dude!

EDIT: Someone must have reported me 'cause I have 5 infraction points ROFL

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
"Im not saying I wanna be a bum who just lays out. I just dont wanna be that dude striving for attention trying to go above and beyond. Going to college isnt anything worthy of greatness, its what you do like in that "verb commercial." Getting a good job doesnt amount to greatness either. Its wanting a good job. Its life, you do it. Nothing great in the tiniest amount.

Note: I am not attacking you. Im just rambling because I dont wanna do my homework :p"

There's a bit of a problem with the logic you use here, you group things together a lot "that dude striving for attention trying to go above and beyond. Going above and beyond isn't necessarily the same guy who's being an attention *****.

I'm not saying I'm getting that job to be great, I'm doing it because I hate boring things. And jobs that don't require you to do anything that actually matters tend to be boring. [In all actuality it's not a good job. The pay is pretty average and the hours suck. But it's interesting and I like it so]

And like you said, it's life. Nothing will ever really matter. But if you think of it that way then why bother existing at all? You might as well die now. Except that nobody really WANTS to die. If I'm going to fade away then I'm going to enjoy myself now, Besides, I don't care what people think RIGHT NOW, let alone what people are going to think about me after I'm dead.

I'd reply more since I'm bored but I've got work in the morning so I'm going to go try and sleep. Latuh dawg.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I dont wanna die yet, maybe in like 10 years or something. I wanna live, but I dont wanna be poor. College is the only solution to this problem since its the only way to make a living in this day and age. Life throws me lemons and I make beefstew.

EDIT: I contradict myself more than not. It happens A LOT. I even catch it sometimes but I dont bother with it. Everyone does it though, why not me XD

EDIT: Yes, I contradicted myself in this statement also. -.-

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
tyser we should doc ditto
and do random silly matches w/ mid/low tiers.

when are you guys gonna come back down for some smursh?

Tyserification

Smash Lord
tyser we should doc ditto
and do random silly matches w/ mid/low tiers.

when are you guys gonna come back down for some smursh?
Eww, dittos.
I only play top tiers and Samus and Doc.
I dunno about the rest but as for me, never.

EDIT: Im just sitting on the boards.. I really have no life.. Damn..

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
tyser you post a ****ing lot
but in forums where it doesn't count

Top Bottom