• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Uli

Smash Champion
jbm where did you get that list from anyway?
i think dekline said he could host?!
if all else fails i may have to go play brawl D:

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
ok so uli is interested in riding with me, and game genie.

game genie if you can get a ride to my place and get a ride back from say dekline, uli or tyser whoever ends up riding with me, i'll save you a spot. but if not, i don't think i'd be willing pick you up. its out of my way for sure.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
He got it off of statistics from matchups at Dustloop. Rachel overall has better matchups therefore she's the best character in the game. Go to Dustloop and you'll find it. Should be the bolded one that says "Blazblue Match-up Thread."

By the way, its not official. Its just two dudes' imput on it.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I was watching some DBZ and I thought about something. Why didnt Future Trunks come back to the past to warn the Z Warriors about Babidi and Majin Buu and stuff?

Trent

Smash Champion
I was watching some DBZ and I thought about something. Why didnt Future Trunks come back to the past to warn the Z Warriors about Babidi and Majin Buu and stuff?
Because Akira Toriyama didn't think of those plots yet when the Z Warriors went through time. Or Trunks wanted to be a **** or something.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Cause the whole future changed mannn. Different reality and ****. Time travel just gets confusing as balls after awhile. It's best not to think about it.

Or maybe cause Buu didn't kill everyone like the Androids did, so there was no need. He knew it would all work out in the end.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Btw, I'm not hosting games tonight, this program is taking me way longer than I thought it would, and it's worth 1/6th of my grade so I'm gonna work on it tonight so I get full credit.

Echo

Smash Champion
Hmm I actually think that Saturday is when I leave for vacation...... I'll figure out for sure if we're going to leave Saturday or Sunday.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I might not even game tonight. Im mad tired and shit. Sounds like nothing is happening tonight anyways and if it does only a handful of **** will creep -.-

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Maybe Babidi couldnt get enough energy to break Buu's cocoon so Buu never went crazy. Trunks shouldve known about the Tapion stuff since thats where he got his sword from.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
ahem..... let me lay some nerd on you
1. Because Buu was made for the fans by Akira Toriyama IE not part of the original programing
2. Because if Buu did exist in the future then the supreme kai woulda ****ed up by letting babidi's minions get the energy to find him out. Thus ensuring the destruction of the planet by the time anyone knew what was going on.
3. Trunks coulda killed him on his own

Dekline42

Smash Ace
It's not that reliable : /, prtymuch some random dudes put this up and are tweaking it.

I agree with most of it, theres just a few matchups that don't make much sense

Tyserification

Smash Lord
The Tager portion is pretty spot on. Tager/Hakumen should be in Hakumen's favor just to make Tager complete and utter shit tier. Id still main him despite.

THE POWER OF MAGNETISM (or science)!

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
ok so uli is interested in riding with me, and game genie.

game genie if you can get a ride to my place and get a ride back from say dekline, uli or tyser whoever ends up riding with me, i'll save you a spot. but if not, i don't think i'd be willing pick you up. its out of my way for sure.
All right I will try.

Top Bottom