• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I was watching some DBZ and I thought about something. Why didnt Future Trunks come back to the past to warn the Z Warriors about Babidi and Majin Buu and stuff?
Technically, Buu does still exist in Trunks' Future, but is sleeping. Babidi probably didn't land on Earth because all the Z-Fighters are dead except Trunks and probably Babidi couldn't get enough energy from Earth alone since he is the only strong being alive on Earth and Babidi is still traveling the universe trying to find power to revive Buu.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
once i get my math done i'll hit you guys up to play, i have 2 sticks as well so that'd work, but i'm still gonna host tommorow so others like uli smeesh majik etc can make it.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
ALSO

dekline you owe me 12 dollars in gas that you haven't paid the past 2 times.

TYSER you owe 6 because there has been once you haven't paid.

matt are you wanting to go to des moines with us? its between you and genie for the spot and we are leaving friday and coming back saturday night probably.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
I dont know what youre talking about. I dont owe you jack.

I also wont game tomorrow since its a Sunday. That's homework day *****.

-Tyser

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Ahhh **** huskers. That was INSANE!! My friend is yelling like a maniac. He is NOT happy. My neighbors probably think someone is being murdered.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
If you havent seen this video, you should. It's fucking ridiculous!
The dude in the movie (not the actor) was Bruce Lee's mentor fyi.
Belfort ***** Franklin's face as I expected also XD

Uli

Smash Champion
donnie yen is such a ****ing badass
thats the dude i was telling you about a long time ago tyser at walmart ithink, he was in iron monkey, ****s sooo gooooood

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I was tired but I decided to watch Ip Man anyways. This movie has changed my life in some way that I havent figured out yet. If you havent seen it, do. Its the best action movie Ive ever seen.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
ALSO

dekline you owe me 12 dollars in gas that you haven't paid the past 2 times.

TYSER you owe 6 because there has been once you haven't paid.

matt are you wanting to go to des moines with us? its between you and genie for the spot and we are leaving friday and coming back saturday night probably.
As I said before I will try to go to Des Moines this weekend but it probaly won't be saturday but let me work with that time all right.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Game Genie What do you mean won't be Saturday? We are leaving at 7 on Friday, group vote has already been determined.

Is Yosh or Ben creeping Des Moines?

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Well that is your opionion.
Fixed.

As I said before I will try to go to Des Moines this weekend but it probaly won't be saturday but let me work with that time all right.
Saturday is the day of the tournament so if you dont come Saturday, you'll miss the tournament.

Game Genie What do you mean won't be Saturday? We are leaving at 7 on Friday, group vote has already been determined.

Is Yosh or Ben creeping Des Moines?
There is a possibility of me not going to Des Moines now.

Echo

Smash Champion
Yo that TMNT game looks sick we are so playin that at Davids... we could do 2v2 mms O_O get pooped

Top Bottom