• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Tyserification

Smash Lord
My dad won over 1K last night also Mo. Maybe you guys ran into each other but didnt know it. He was the asian guy.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Matt or Game Genie do you know what your plans are right now?

We are leaving for Des Moines Friday at 7 p.m and will be returning Saturday night. We might stay over Saturday night if the tourneys run too late. It'll be a large turnout so i suggest you come.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
SPOILERS

One Piece: Luffy tells Whitebeard about the early execution. Luffy and Ace argue. A giant tries to attack Luffy. Luffy uses Gear Third. Sengoku tells everyone to not take Luffy lightly since he's the son of Dragon, the Revolutionary Leader. Everyone in the entire world is shocked. End.

Bleach: Shows a flashback of Stark and Aizen. Kyouraku kills Stark. Love and Rose tell him they are thankful. Goes to Lisa and Halibel's fight. Aizen says they've been waiting long enough. He teleports to where Halibel is and cuts her down. He orlders Gin and Tousen to start fighting. End.

Naruto: Sasuke gets to the conference room. He tries to kill Danzou but is stopped by the Mizukage. Mikukage vs. Sasuke next chapter. End.

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
what do you mean?
They had a scan and Bang's nail counter was not there.

Which means they're changing him entirely, or they're hiding the nail counter somewhere to scare Bang mains.

I'm really hoping they just moved the Nail counter somewhere.

Giving him infinite nails would make him broken Tier though lol

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Matt or Game Genie do you know what your plans are right now?

We are leaving for Des Moines Friday at 7 p.m and will be returning Saturday night. We might stay over Saturday night if the tourneys run too late. It'll be a large turnout so i suggest you come.
Still the same and I doubt I will be able to leave for Des Moines on Friday afternoon right after school cause my moms have work and I have to watch my sister so my plans are still in the water right now and I know how to get to Glenwood from Council Bluffs cause I used to go there all the time when I was younger and also is everybody heading out on friday or what? Contact my cell # which is 402-217-9177 to get a better planning of my dillema please?

Uli

Smash Champion
They had a scan and Bang's nail counter was not there.

Which means they're changing him entirely, or they're hiding the nail counter somewhere to scare Bang mains.

I'm really hoping they just moved the Nail counter somewhere.

Giving him infinite nails would make him broken Tier though lol
is this nail counter even confirmed?!

tager will become top tier everyone!

Tyserification

Smash Lord
If Tager gets unnaturally good for some reason, Im not gonna play Blazblue anymore.

EDIT: I think Im only gonna play Melee from now on but enter other tournies for shits and giggles.

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Nothing is confirmed. It's all speculation off of pictures. There's a very small amount of things confirmed. Nothing gamebreaking or anything, all I know is that it said there's a new way for Arakune to curse.

Tyser - Haven't you said you're quitting every game ever like 5 times.

Q&A with Producer Mori Toshimichi

Q: What kind of character is Tsubaki?
A: She should be easy for new players to pick up. She has a lot of multi hit moves. Also there is another new character.

Q: How will the current characters abilities be adjusted?
A: We are heavily looking over the system mechanics. There will be character adjustments based on that. Keep a look out for "beginner mode" which will make it easier to do specials and supers.

Q: Give us one final comment please.
A: We're trying to not balance it for beginners or high level players, we're trying to figure out what makes the game "FUN", we appreciate your support. The story will be closer to the core. Of course fully voiced.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
After a bad day, it will be said. So roughly, yes.

Except Brawl, Ive quit that game pretty good. I only went to that one tournament b/c it was the easiest money in the nation. Like, really really easy. I even let Matt beat me so that he could get Top3 XD That's how confident I was in winning.

Top Bottom