• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Tournament Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadedlink

Smash Apprentice
Me and a lvl 9 computer got 3rd in teams at a local tournament. Would have gotten 1st but my computer kept killing me. At least once every match. And only having 2 stock didn't help.

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
5/28/08
Tournament: AKGL(alaska gamer league)
Placing: 3rd out of 32
used olimar the whole tournament

9/25/08
Tournament: Aurora-con
Placing: 2nd out of 24
used olimar the the whole tourny except i used wolf in semi finals

IcyLight

Smash Lord
11/7/08
SBU anime club tourny
2nd out of about 40
been a while since i've seen this thread updated. i mind as well post mine too.

2nd of 20 teams, went flawless up to grand finals then we choked >_>

Mass Madness--
13th of 80 singles

Uhhh flawless in a 5 team round robin lawl

3rd of 25 singles at some tourney a few months back...

other than that, every tourney i go to i usually place top 5 teams and top 15 singles. I hear olimar is going up on the ankoku rankings o.O

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
first in local school tourney of about 40 people 2 weeks ago, in singles, about 45 dollar prize, mostly scrubs at the tourney though:laugh: wasn't advertised on smashboards though...

RichBrown

Smash Master
I posted in the other topic earlier but I guess this is the topic to post in... 3rd of 20 in a small local tournament last sunday, and 13th outta 84 last night. i coulda gotten 5th ugh...

IcyLight

Smash Lord
just got back from a smaller tourney, 1st in doubles 3rd in singles. ~25 ppl lost to dark peach again ><

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Tournament: HAT's Catonsville Biweekly Nov 8
Placing: 7th out of 49

effin lost to chillin's snake and candy' wolf... chillin ***** me and 3rd round with candy

Weruop

Smash Ace
1st place in a tourey yesterday. i beat the 3rd(vald) and 8th best(jamnt0ast ) in WA ( pretty large smash community ) then beat a peach raked 10th in a MM ( praxis )

every1 was really suprised

side notes: a pretyy good meta, brdy ( was on PR but they told them to take himoff ) i 3 stocked on cruise during tourney
i beat best snake in state ( 5th on PR ) and yeah

i did great at my first tourny ^^

praxis is gunna uplad ome vids soon
within them contains... i think the 3 stocking of the metaon cruise
as well as the finals with valdens' game and watch

thanks 4 all the help in that thread guys
and srry about my typos. my keyboard is broken

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
2nd place at a tournament in kentucky. double elination, and both of my losses were to overswarm.

yeah....
overswarm....

never faced a meta that amazing before...

beat his rob though!! ^.^

asob4

Smash Champion
2nd place at a tournament in kentucky. double elination, and both of my losses were to overswarm.

yeah....
overswarm....

never faced a meta that amazing before...

beat his rob though!! ^.^
funny cause OS only picked up MK to prove he's broken lol

i haven't been to a tourney in forever
:(

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
1st of 15 at play n trade tourney today(15 dollar entry fee, also really cold in there:ohwell:)

first round: 3stocked a kirby on fd, had 18% at end

second round: 3 stocked a lucas on fd, had 96% at end

third round: got dk smashed on fd at 118% on last life, somehow lived then stage spiked with upb him when he tried edgegaurding me with 160% at last life:chuckle:

fourth round:(winners semis) got wario wafted at 90% on fd on last life, self explanatory:urg:, close match though

fifth round:(losers finals) fought same guy as third round but he used luigi(wario was another random match i confused with) this time on fd, won on last life at like 50%, nothing special happened

sixth round:(winners/losers finals)first match: fought guy from fourth round(i had to win 2 in a row now while he only had to win one) he picks dk on fd, i get lucky spike during his recovery at like 120% winning the match, 2nd match: he picks wario on fd, i took off sweater to help me focus more, won at like 80% with nair to upsmash combo on him at like 130%,he got p/oed because he as so confident he could beat me again and yet lost after the match

won $70 in store credit, he got $55, really quick tourney though, only 2 hours

ThePacifist

Smash Rookie
I got first place in doubles with a snake ally at a 50 person tournament at my school. Then I got eliminated in the first round of singles by a spammy wolf. I really hate wolf.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
dabuz how do you go from winner's semis to loser's finals
the way brackets were set up i got a bye in loser semis, so i watched the other semis fight then fought winner in loser finals, but i didn't get a bye like lots of people first round(brackets were weird, and i could be off by a few people) so i think thats why

edit: oh wait, just remembered, it wasn't a "tree bracket" just a randomized round by round bracket

shanus

Smash Hero
5$ entry, 37 people

I won 1st Place as Olimar / Meta
2nd Place to a Diddy/ROB
3rd to an Olimar
4th to a Falco

I won all my matches till winner's finals where I won 2-1. Grand Finals I lost first set 3-2, won second set 3-1. Walked out with about $100

Rocann

Smash Lord
1st place at my school, 10 dollar entry, ~50 people, 100$ prize
1st place at VGXPO in philly saturday, 64 people, 10 dollar tourney entry 20 dollar venue entry, 100$ plus guitar hero guitar
1st place at VGXPO in philly sunday, 48 people, 10 dollar tourney entry 20 dollar venue entry, 100$ plus guitar hero guitar

if any of these prizes weren't set and went off entry fees I would be rich

RichBrown

Smash Master
Well I got 3rd out of 25ish today.... lost to typh twice (2-1, then 3-1 in losers finals) and he lost to fiction twice. Typh knows my play style way too well -_-

They decided to squeeze a doubles tournament in at the end, there were only 6 or 7 entrants, typh and I got 2nd. The losers finals set was pure insanity... It went to the 5th match, they were lucario-gdubs and we were kirby-pt, and the match was on rainbow cruise. we were getting DESTROYED, and then we started making a comeback, and we managed to get them down to one stock but we were both in the mid 100s, and then we gimped them both simultaneously. I just sat there in disbelief, I couldn't believe it ended like that, and we won. Typh might post the vid, it's on his SD card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom