• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i live in the northeast now, so maybe i should just spam texas threads about how much better east coast is...
Please do <3.

And it should be pretty obvious I'm not being 100% serious.

On that note; I am 99% serious.

pay.$.

Smash Cadet
cool i love that ok is stil alive and well even when me and B are almost never around

Gravity

Smash Ace
today we will learn, if 40 minutes of reading someone elses notes is as good as 2 weeks of lectures.

im voting yes.

waveshinespike

Smash Cadet
>:O

My wii isnt reading brawl now! So i have to send it in to n1n10d0h for a repair
I wonder why it worked before, but now it has quit.. I tried cleaning it and everything...

im gonna die.. long periods of time with brawl OR melee, withdraws here we come
tell me there is smashfest this weekend please!

pay.$.

Smash Cadet
>:O

My wii isnt reading brawl now! So i have to send it in to n1n10d0h for a repair
I wonder why it worked before, but now it has quit.. I tried cleaning it and everything...

im gonna die.. long periods of time with brawl OR melee, withdraws here we come
tell me there is smashfest this weekend please!
:(
HEY MAN THAT HAPPEN TO ME TOO BUT WHEN THEY SENT THE WII BACK ALL MY GAMES WERE GONE AND LOST FOREVER!!!!!! AND THE WII WONT LET U SAVE THE GAME ON AN OTHER :(CARD!!!! :mad:

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Hey guys. I know it's a long trip for your wagons, but if you borrow one of those auto mobiles from someone you should be able to make it here in less than two weeks for the most awesome tourney ever at the D-Pad in New Braunfels, TX on October 18th. The date has been changed. 2 v 2 Swiss system with money match stations set up. Come make Smash history as we push 2 v 2 into the limelight and try out the sexy Swiss system (DE is dumb). All of TX's best will be there.

We've already got two big MMs going. Me vs Hylian for $100 and me vs Fogo for $100. Come attend and add your featured MM to the list and get it put on a Youtube channel with thousands of subscribers.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=192677

Shade_

Smash Ace
So i was looking around the parking lots to see if there any cars i liked, and i found two that looked pretty cool. The first was called a "Mustang, GT" I think and the other was a "Celica Toyata GT" I thought the second car looked cooler, but are either of them any good?

Scud

Smash Apprentice
I saw two asian honeys today.

So who all is going to Kansas?

I will get my PR list done soon.

Three sentences. Four? Five?

Smores

Smash Rookie
So is there a Smash Fest tomorrow? I just played for like 5 hours straight and am pumped to play you guys. I need a ride if anyone can give me one, you would be loved forever.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Dangit Smores, sorry. Send me your number in a PM next time so we can get it cause we're playing now :(

We should play next week though cause we definitely are.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord

Monshou_no_Nazo

Smash Journeyman
Are there any tournaments near OKC in planning? HxC seems to be in the planning phases, and I wish I had remembered Vegafuse's tournament (biggest mistake of my life).

Gravity

Smash Ace
i dont think even vegafuse remembered his tournament.

anyway, hanson, that vid we were talking about earlier. i forgot what its called, but ill watch it again.

also im tired as hell, playing brawl than sleeping for 3 hours and then playing melee and going to work sucks.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
You andy, call me if you wanna play starcraft lol

Also, people in Norman, we've decided cause of Alex and Kuni, we're all getting bird names.

So far:

Alex: Hazy Goose
Kuni: Fancy Raven
Andy: The Coolest Eagle
Bryan: Fl4m1ng F33n1x
Brandon: Po Penguin
Chris: Stork
Yawara: The Helping Heron

So far we don't have Brett. And basically anyone else who plays with us, so get to it!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Yeah, as fun as Brett's Smashfest was, I really ****ed up my sleep schedule in response to it, lol. Yesterday I slept from like 4 to whenever I left for the Smashfest, and today I slept from like 5 until 10. At least I shaved, though :o

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Holy ****, the people at the end of the hall got back like fifteen to thirty minutes ago and, not only were they talking really loudly, but they started playing music really loudly with their doors open. At ****ing 4:00 am. What the hell is wrong with people?!?

Scud

Smash Apprentice
I completely accept my given bird name from Alex because I feel a lot of love deep down in my insides for him, and he is all gay.
I will hopefully have a PR list by the end of this weekend to give to you Alex, but how many people am I supposed to include in it?

So we never played Starcraft lol.....um....who will play and when are we going to play? WE NEED TO.

Tyrannosaurus

Smash Cadet
Holy ****, the people at the end of the hall got back like fifteen to thirty minutes ago and, not only were they talking really loudly, but they started playing music really loudly with their doors open. At ****ing 4:00 am. What the hell is wrong with people?!?
man my floor has louder people :(

Brett: my command center rush and I will kick your *** any day of the week

Top Bottom