• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

waveshinespike

Smash Cadet
i think he said before that he has a platinum

so let me get this straight.

you hook up the RCA jacks from your wii/GC to the VCR, record it, , then hook up the capture cards RCA to the VCR that you recorded this on (just to avoid confusion, you record the matches from the vcr onto a tape? or what?) and hook up the capture card to the computer (using a usb cable?) then it saves it to the computer, you edit it, and then upload to youtube/ burn on a cd.

did i get it all right?

BBL im going to watch the second half COMPLETE BULL
10answerthequestion

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Man, I need to quit working so much...
This board goes WAAAY too fast...
What's this I'm hearing about player info?
As for brawl this weekend, I might be free sunday, but saturday I'm at the fair.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I was just about to ask about GT.

ANYWAYS, Hanson and I just like recorded about 4:40 of footage. Yeah . . .

I'm gonna be making another promo vid soon.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
I was just about to ask about GT.

ANYWAYS, Hanson and I just like recorded about 4:40 of footage. Yeah . . .

I'm gonna be making another promo vid soon.
Dude, seriously - excellent matches tonight. Your Wario is already amazing after, what? - Two or three weeks of play? Can't wait to get some of these full-length matches up on that YouTube thing.

GMo

Smash Apprentice
My associates and I will almost definitely be attending ohsnap:

KP (Marth/Ike/TL)
DAM (Wario/Marth)
GMo (Falco/DK)

I'm interested in playing with some of you this weekend in Nompton.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
My associates and I will almost definitely be attending ohsnap:

KP (Marth/Ike/TL)
DAM (Wario/Marth)
GMo (Falco/DK)

I'm interested in playing with some of you this weekend in Nompton.
sup dude, who you be? know anyone yet or just new in norman?
i figure you're one of hanson's friends/roomies or something but if not, i'm sure the ash street crew will give you a warm welcoming ^.^

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
sup dude, who you be? know anyone yet or just new in norman?
i figure you're one of hanson's friends/roomies or something but if not, i'm sure the ash street crew will give you a warm welcoming ^.^
Nope, no clue who he is, but I've already happily added him to the list.

Smash-fest this Friday, kids!

GMo

Smash Apprentice
I goto OU. Junior, went to Westmoore back in the day. Live at Keys West. New to Smash kinda. I was at the got owned tourney with DAM and got knocked out by Po. I beat 'em once though.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
I goto OU. Junior, went to Westmoore back in the day. Live at Keys West. New to Smash kinda. I was at the got owned tourney with DAM and got knocked out by Po. I beat 'em once though.
Ohhhhh, okay. I thought I recognized those gamer tags from somewhere. Anyway, you guys are welcome to join us this Friday, as well as any of the other new people who have been lurking around on this thread for the last several days.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Test number 1 with this set up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fBHdwVs0QA

Not bad I think considering that I have pretty bad tapes to work with. <_< (Please Brett?)

I found out this process is as easy as I thought it would be. Forgoing WMM is awesome, Imovie's much simpler for me to use, and I think I can rip out like 20 matches today if I have no work and I don't play <.<

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Test number 1 with this set up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fBHdwVs0QA

Not bad I think considering that I have pretty bad tapes to work with. <_< (Please Brett?)

I found out this process is as easy as I thought it would be. Forgoing WMM is awesome, Imovie's much simpler for me to use, and I think I can rip out like 20 matches today if I have no work and I don't play <.<
That was a pretty good match. You've really stepped up your Snake, Yawara...
However, we've still got some work to do if we're going to beat those lousy Texans. On that note, Po needs to play some stiff comp, like now...

Oh, yeah. Welcome to the boards GMo! I trust you and your friends are going to be at OHSNAP V4 in November?

GMo

Smash Apprentice
Yeah we'll def be there (unless something unforeseen happens). I've lurked the boards (mostly for learning purposes) for awhile, but never bothered to register until here recently.

kpeezy

Smash Cadet
Also, I can play almost any night of the week. I just switched to Marth so I'm still off and on but if anyone ever wants to play it would be better than CPUs.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Two new people... or one and someone who changed their name
So welcome Gmo, and Typ Ex whoever you are...

Smash-fest this Friday, kids!
Man, I hate working at steak n shake, the days I ask off are the days they make me work so when I don't work NOTHING is happening...
I asked for friday and saturday off... I work 6-9 on Friday and 11am-9 on saturday WTF!!?!?
It's redonkulous so I'm quitting
:p
I need somewhere with more flexible hours...

kpeezy

Smash Cadet
King Gt I'm up in Edmond all the time. My girlfriend lives in the apartments right across the street from Steak n Shake. I haven't unlocked all the characters on her Wii but maybe we can play over there sometime.

Gravity

Smash Ace
well, i go to school right down the street from steak and shake.

also gt, i usually leave for norman when i get off at 10, so i can give you a ride probably next time if you want to go and somethings going on.

even if nothings going on im coming to hansons because of houston, and my need for practice.

anyway, yeah. not gonna be there this weekend.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Auddy, any more info as to if you are coming this weekend?

More PMs with your emails are always welcome.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Yea, Dillon you can stay over Friday night, as well as Auddy and his friends (an update would be sweet heh). If anyone else needs a place to stay you can just crash at my house too...just bring something to sleep on.

Yawara, I'll go to my house sometime this week or weekend and try to see if I can find those tapes. You should do what Auddy does though...sounds so much easier.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
His is a platinum, doesn't work, and also I don't have dazzle software which is actually required. If you lose the disk with the drivers, apparently, they don't allow you to redownload them off the site <_< Besides, studio 9 was even worse than WMM, and this way is actually a lot easier (i've done both before).

The tapes method frees up more harddrive space and allows you to basically hold on to everything. And it's not actually harder anyways, and it requires a VCR lol

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
Me and Roddy are Band-Aids, people who aid the school band, and this Friday we have a football game in Lindsay. Is the smashfest only on Friday or is it going on till Saturday? Because Saturday we might be able to make it.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
That channel's gonna be ballin. Kuni, you free up today? I think I can encode about 3 hours+ more of stuff at least.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Dang, Colorado won yesterday btw lol

Also, I think I can actually show up today!!! This is looking exciting now baby!

IT'S YAWARANASTY SON!

Top Bottom