• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

waveshinespike

Smash Cadet
i have to ask my dad if he is willing to drive me up there... if he okays it theni can come up there.... ehh
really don't know, but probably sometime around 6:00-7:00

what was your apartment number again?.. i want to avoid confusion this time ;)

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Kpeezy, it sounds like a plan, maybe you me and andy can play sometime soon.
Oh andy is this guy...
im not gonna make it this weekend, but ill definitely be there next weekend.
Yeah I can't go anywhere this weekend, but I am going to the fair :p gonna buy me a keyblade.
but I SHOULD be free next weekend.
andy do you have my number?

Gravity

Smash Ace
yeah i do, do you want me to call you when i head down there next weekend? as i said before, it will probably be 10 or after.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
yeah i do, do you want me to call you when i head down there next weekend? as i said before, it will probably be 10 or after.
10 pm or am?
Either way go ahead and call, I'm hopefully not working saturday...
They sure are terrible about getting schedules up.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Dude take as long as you need. I know the frustration of what your about to do it took me months though to get a few 8 hours onto the computer cus it was along time ago and technology was not great.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Dude take as long as you need. I know the frustration of what your about to do it took me months though to get a few 8 hours onto the computer cus it was along time ago and technology was not great.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

You mean Josh the Pokémon Trainer/Meta Knight?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
No, and she played Melee, and she commentated on Brawl.

Also, afterwards, morning musume came in and had sex with everybody. (google it)

Gravity

Smash Ace
well, thanks everyone. i got smashed off my *** friday, and performed automotive maintenance these last two days.

also, ive got another prospective motorcycle opportunity. typical if you can make it run you can have it. so well see.

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Well I can't do any smash-fests unless its with people I know sadly there isn't anyone I know so thats a bummer and to top it off since I have a job now I might not be able to do any tourneys which sucks even more...

Shade_

Smash Ace
Dude power star, there will always be smashfests over the weekend, for a loooooong time. the majority of us have jobs as well, but its not something that you dedicate all your time to, its just something that if we happen to be free, we all get together and play. Just come when ever you get time.

And what is the thing, your mom won't let you go to a strangers house? cus my mom was exactly like that, then she met alot of us and saw we were nice guys and lightened up.

Also yawara what the heck is this, you said 4 videos, why did you give me like 20?!

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
yeah my mom doesn't want me to go because she doesn't want anything to happen to me. Im going to try and convince her also I was playing a friend of mine on wi-fi the other day he is a casual brawler well once he noticed how I was playing he said "where did you learn all that great stuff?" I told him about this site the next day he called me saying "I want to start this thing called competitive smash."

That was one great day.

spades

Smash Cadet
yeah my mom doesn't want me to go because she doesn't want anything to happen to me. Im going to try and convince her also I was playing a friend of mine on wi-fi the other day he is a casual brawler well once he noticed how I was playing he said "where did you learn all that great stuff?" I told him about this site the next day he called me saying "I want to start this thing called competitive smash."

That was one great day.
And thus the journey begins. =)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Speaking of journeys, Kuni there's 12 vids there, you're supposed to give half to Bryan.

Also, Andy, you might as well just save up and buy your own bike to be honest. It's probably more worth it in the end rather than having to constantly replace parts for a broken bike, at least that's how I'd take it.

GMo

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of journeys, Kuni there's 12 vids there, you're supposed to give half to Bryan.

Also, Andy, you might as well just save up and buy your own bike to be honest. It's probably more worth it in the end rather than having to constantly replace parts for a broken bike, at least that's how I'd take it.
Get a fixed gear bike for +10 cool points.

Gravity

Smash Ace
well just so you know when i say bike i mean motorcycle. so yeah

i think fixing it will be educational, plus i want this bike. its only a 125, but i think it will still be cool. it should be able to maintain 55 atleast, so i can still take it on the highway, and i should be getting mpg approaching the triple digits.

anyway, well see how it turns out.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman

That was one great day.
I'm just curious powa star...
are you a veteran to this community who got a new name, and if so who are you...

Shade_

Smash Ace
I know for a fact i have no money for houston, so thats that.

Also yawara there are 24 vids you gave me, i'm lost.

Powerstar, i don't know if this will work, but if she wants to get to know us like, what i did, was me and my friend wanted to play, but my mom was all like omg no you cant go there to play who knows what will happen or if girls will be there or drugs, and so he was like well then can i come to your house for the night and play, and thats what we did, then she figured he wasnt a bad guy and lets me hang out with the rest of the crowd. I dont know if that will help, but yeah its how my situation went.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
List goes:

Chris
Brandon
Bryan
Kuni
Brett
Andy

People driving are: Brett and Chris.

I also called for Andy to be my team mate. It's gonna be a disaster.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
List goes:

Chris
Brandon
Bryan
Kuni
Brett
Andy

People driving are: Brett and Chris.

I also called for Andy to be my team mate. It's gonna be a disaster.

Top Bottom