• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

pay.$.

Smash Cadet
hey wow so i want to come too kansas how is every one? and if i had a car i would go to the smash fests

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
God this is ********. I'm skipping classes just so I can not fail in some classes <_< This isn't working out well for me guys.

Anyways @ Alex.

2 Tests
1 research paper
1 job for the Newspaper
1 article for actually Journalism class (investigative journalism son!)

This is stupid <_<

Gravity

Smash Ace
well i had a test monday, and thats it. uco seems really easy so far. . .

nothing next week either.

so is there still a smash thing friday?

GMo

Smash Apprentice
God this is ********. I'm skipping classes just so I can not fail in some classes <_< This isn't working out well for me guys.

Anyways @ Alex.

2 Tests
1 research paper
1 job for the Newspaper
1 article for actually Journalism class (investigative journalism son!)

This is stupid <_<
You write for the school paper, dude?

Scud

Smash Apprentice
So Hanson, when are you gonna teach me a little brawl? I have to be able to put up at least a little fight with pika.

I hope there are at least 3 TVs this weekend.

Also, we've put off SC far too long Andy and Yawara...and everyone :(.

I only have 4 classes but they are giving me a quite large amount of work.
Yawara, I still have yet to read one of your articles. Show me one ***.

Chris...hearts.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yeah dude, and Brett, I've only written one though I've collaborated on a lot of others lol Doesn't help that I accidentally skipped a couple of meetings <_<

But I'm getting maybe 2 out soon, so keep an eye out on that.

pay.$.

Smash Cadet
funny thing about melee i was and still kicking babacs *** in melee i was ****ing killing him i CAN KICK SO *** WITH FLACON!!!

S

Shiro Peregrine

So who is going to the KC tournament next month? I need a teammate, I play almost everybody.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Well Shiro, I'm going to KC and I might be in need of a teammate if South Paw doesn't show up. How long have you been playing?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Shiro, aren't you from OK? I thought I saw you post here before.

Who are you anyway lol Wanna play?

S

Shiro Peregrine

No, I'm from... around

Anyways KM, I've been playing since the 64 days, whenever possible.

Smores

Smash Rookie
Hey Hanson or Yawara or anyone... can you get the videos of me vs. Bwamp, it was some of the first matches I played on the VCR. I think it was the first set of 3 but I can't remember. Anyway it went
round 1 - I got stomped
round 2 - I 3 stocked him
round 3 - I got slightly less stomped but still stomped to oblivion

I know this is a big annoyance since you only want to spend time on good matches, but, I want to see what I changed or he changed in that second round so I can know what made such a big difference. I hope he wasn't just messing with me...

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I can get it maybe on Friday dude, sorry it'll take a week. Like, right now I'm more busy than I've ever been, and I don't have any free time like at all . . .

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Shiro, aren't you from OK? I thought I saw you post here before.

Who are you anyway lol Wanna play?
No, I'm from... around

Anyways KM, I've been playing since the 64 days, whenever possible.
Have you been to any tournaments? Where would say your skill is melee wise?
LOL! Shiro, are you pretty good at Melee? If so, I really hope you don't use crutch characters like Fox, Falco, or *shudder* Peach...

*Goes back to playing Mega Man 9*

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
You guys need to have a smashfest on a saturday so we PV kids can join you. Fridays aren't so good for us because we have to go to the football games, which are on fridays, so yeah. If you guys can have one on a saturday, we might be able to make it. Just not this saturday because there is a band competition and me and Roddy have to go to it.

And also, who do you guys think I should main on Brawl. I like to use a lot of people, but I can't just pick one. What do you guys think? And I know you guys don't know how I play or who I am good with, just thought it would be fun to ask. :)

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Droppin' In

Feels like I haven't posted in this thread in awhile, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I won't be able to host a Smash-fest this coming Friday. I got worked over in a 12-hour shift at In the Raw tonight, and I'm going back in around noon to get some more snaps in (and possibly meet Bob Stoops!). On Friday, we have some more training holes to plug in before the weekend during the morning/afternoon, and then I have a hot date in the city. =)

I might be able to host something on Saturday, but I don't even know what time I work past Friday. They're still working out everyone's availabilities, and I'm just taking shifts on the fly especially since HOBO is mere days away. Saturday's supposed to be hella busy because it's game day, but if I get off at a reasonable time, I'll be more than happy to host something that evening. Other than that, Brett will have to pick up the slack for me this weekend. =)

Anyway, guys, practice up. We're brimming with a lot of talent and potential, and based on some of the other Texans that I know relatively well that manage to bust into the Top 20 at HOBO 10 last month, I think some of us have a really decent shot at placing well. Then, after M2K and Azen ***** the living **** out of us, we will all realign our crosshairs forward toward our epic OH SNAP! tournament.

These are really exciting times, kids. Let's blow the lid off this ****er. Holla atcha boy if you need anything.

-- H.

Pee Es: Kyle, I still have your backpack! I'm working all the time now, so you really should just swing by when you get the chance and grab it when one of my three roommates are home.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yeah, I felt like this would be come inevitably, but they it's to be expected. Congrats on the job dude.

And yeah, I might not be bale to make it on Friday anyway lol If someone really wants me to ocme, I can only stay to like 11 at the latest <_<

[edit]

Oh yeah, forgot to mention this. We're owned by MLG now.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Yeah, I felt like this would be come inevitably, but they it's to be expected. Congrats on the job dude.

And yeah, I might not be bale to make it on Friday anyway lol If someone really wants me to ocme, I can only stay to like 11 at the latest <_<

[edit]

Oh yeah, forgot to mention this. We're owned by MLG now.
Yeah, as long as they don't go around mucking things up around here, I'm fine with it, but the second they start screwing with our format...

Also, don't sweat it, Hanson. You gotta take care of your own business first and foremost. With HOBO a little over a week away, we definitely gotta step our games up. I'm feeling very confident going into this one. Time to rep Oklahoma to its fullest!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Gideon, owner of smashboards, sold SWF to MLG.

That's why we crashed like 3 days straight.

[edit]

Also, JV owns smashboards now <_<

As in JV3x3 as in famous Fox player from the day as in MLG commentator JV.

waveshinespike

Smash Cadet
... so brawl is mlg now?... or is it just the site?

im confused.. i thought mcfox was the owner of smashboards

as long as they don't go screwing things up, then i am fine

S

Shiro Peregrine

I'm alright, I've never won any tournaments that had any good players (except teams, which I have won two with my respective partners)

And yes po, I use all of the stupid top/high-tier characters. Peach is recent, but still way too fun to pass up. I've dropped Falcon though, too much work...

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest at brett's? I dunno if I can make it...
**** jobs
lol low tier...
Captain Low Tier
With his knee of priority and the LOTEE-AH PAUWNSH
I can see the picture now, some noob "Tires DON ExiTs!" then BOOM he's hit...
And then there's Sonic...

Oh how about that thing in Tulsa on the 5th?
Anyone going to that, because I might need a ride.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
I watched Survivor LOL! Ken's little crush got voted off >__>.

Also that smiley face Ken drew after Gillian's name..PRICELESS LMAO!

Someone just got 4 stocked...

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Ken got a nip slip from michelle also. All the action he needs for 39 days . . .

Until he ****s the next girl

[edit]

DUDE BRETT, DID YOU SEE JULY VS MUCH?

Top Bottom