• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I just don't know if he'll win, I want him to, but I see all these idiots around me who are pro McSame.
That's because most of the people in Edmond are ****ing ********, lol.

Yeah wtf, every time we try to play StarCraft something doesn't work on one of our computers :_

Thanks for the leftover tacos Brett lolz.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
It would have been funner if people played my Donkey Kong longer.

Also, yes GMo, I was talking about that too. We have to beat TCU by a low margin, not go for flashy 50+ victories, and hope Georgia beats Bama.

But to be honest, I think Bama is already a legitimate contender for the national title.

As for the debate, I'll get back to it after I watch it, sorry but smashfests are fridays.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Sorry I couldn't come Smash with you guys yesterday, but I left my phone on silent and totally forgot...
Also, I really wanted to catch the debate, and I'm glad I did... anyone who watched saw just how out of touch with the rest of the country McCain really is. It's refreshing to see a candidate like Obama who truly cares about the course of our country.

So... Mega Man 9 is the ****, anyone else agree?

Gravity

Smash Ace
what the hell is that word? i cant figure it out. everything makes sense grammatically but not contextually.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I didn't think "*****" would be asterisked.

Ps

The word I put in was "cox" spelled differently.

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
That was some conversation...

Well anyways how is everyone doing? Im doing alright work is becoming stressful now i've been doing some matches on brawl and losing alot as always which is getting very frustrating I also got braces and my teeth are sore.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
braces suck for like the first few days
i mean the first month
i mean the entire duration they exist

honestly though they are no fun at first or when tightened :\
and just wait until you have to use rubber bands all the time
but other than that they're not too terrible or painful, and in the longrun are a minor nuisance for a huge solution.

weeeeee all nighter

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I don't know I never had braces.r
and I'm glad we have alcohol at my place now. t. ir v

wtf is the matter with this board now? i can't type right. I tried for like forever

Barg, i'm gonna sleep now

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I'm in the rubber band phase of my braces right now. Honestly, though, nothing is as bad as that expander I had to wear before I actually got the braces on. And as for gummy bears, I just let them melt in my mouth.

Gravity

Smash Ace
well actually, i have to be somewhere real early saturday morning, so friday is bad for me.

saturday, however, is perfect.

also brandon, are you driving? you really should.

Gravity

Smash Ace
training day happened like 15 months ago, the concept was the better people in the state would congregate at a set location and the not so better people could go and receive help and fight and whatnot.

also there was free taco bell.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
<_<

Why was I not a part of training day? It would have saved me like, I don't know, a year's worth of playing?!?

Also, OH MY GOD, DON'T LOOK AT MAXXXPOWER'S PUBLIC PROFILE

Top Bottom