• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

South_Paw

Smash Ace
powastar: you should change your name to starpowa, so you can be cool like the rest of us SP's

brandon: i enjoyed watching your mm with andy and hearing "tink combo!" when you misfired in his face, lol, that was too good.

chris: save money faster =P

pablo: no johns

babac: you suck

everyone else: play moar maylay

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Speaking of practicing,

Dude Andy sorry but a friend of mine from LA might go to Kansas. <_< From Duke U. So like if he goes, I think I'll team with him, so I guess you'll team with Kuni again or Brett or something?

waveshinespike

Smash Cadet
hey hanson/yawara, I lost the disk sleeve to my instant dvd recorder for my dazzle(it had the seriel number on it), so i cant use it, would it be alright, if you still have it, if i could borrow one form you guys? because the sleeve with the number had a disk to a broken camera to it, and was thrown away :(

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
So much work recently, I think they're pissed because this sunday I'm not working...
Speaking of Sunday, who alls going to the monthly?
Info: http://www.new.facebook.com/inbox/#/event.php?eid=73650260502
I've decided to go to the tulsa tourney. Sorry Hanson/Chris/Josh/etc, but I need to save up for a trip and would prefer a guarenteed at least 2nd place. And I should probalby represent oklahoma in the tulsa tourney. You know, be the arkansas crew killer like at the TnT tourney.

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
My computer broke two days ago, but I got a new one. It's like starting over. Oh, and that combo video I was making, forget about it.

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
No more playing around!!!

Im tired of sulking over losing and accepting that I can't win instead im going to keep on practicing instead of just giving up I know I might not be able to go to OHSNAP4 because of school and work (hopefully I can...) including smash-fest (unless there in OKC or Edmond) so right now im training on wi-fi. Im going to actually try out all the characters with the best feel instead of riding the bandwagon but I am seriously going to need some help from my Oklahoma fam (you guys) now this is where you guys come in if you have a recording camera then hit me up. I want you all to support me and keep me from giving up. Its time for me to rep Oklahoma!!!

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
surely you're not going to try everybody out...why not start out with the characters you like from video games?

for example, I liked star fox so i use fox ( more or less ) and falco, and i liked ganondorf more than link and zelda in any of the zelda games. And josh likes pokemon, thus PT.

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
surely you're not going to try everybody out...why not start out with the characters you like from video games?

for example, I liked star fox so i use fox ( more or less ) and falco, and i liked ganondorf more than link and zelda in any of the zelda games. And josh likes pokemon, thus PT.
well true but most of the chars i've used I have never played there video games just Mario Zelda and Pokemon I did try them out first and so far Wario is so fun mostly "wacky" characters stick to being my main like glue so im going to keep trying out people and see who I like the most.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Watching the debate.

Kevin: So which one is Republican and which is the other one?
Me: Take a guess.
Kevin: Is the girl the one with the guys who have an Alaskan vice president?
Me: Yes, Kevin. Yes she is.
Kevin: So the old guy is with McCain.
Me: Yes, Kevin. Yes she is.

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Lol talk about bad luck I was practicing DACUS awhile then "SNAP!" goes my control stick I noticed I was able to do it 20 times without messing up sure was hard using it in default controls...

Lol and I had that controller for seven years.

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully I won't get in trouble for double posting this information...

Well anyways there is this SSBB tourney in OKC coming its very high chance I may be able to attend so hopefully I will be able to see you guys there :). Anyway here is the link:http://www.okgamers.com/forums/index.php?topic=1736
There are also other games to join instead of SSBB also the link to a map if you get lost is in the link I posted well anyways thats all I had to say.

Gravity

Smash Ace
if some other people can confirm going i might show up. well see.

probably not though since i think ill have to work.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Hm, that's interesting. Since it is HxC the prize could possibily be too low for how many people join and what the entry fee is. At the same time. There coudl be a terrible prize that's worse than gift cards cause it is fragfest. I think josh won some sort of usb thing at the last one?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i had originally wanted to. but some things have come up and i'd like the guarenteed money.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Ah, Brett's I think.

Bad news though, Kevin say he doesn't want to go cause he's a loser. Hopefully Bryan's cooler than that.

Gravity

Smash Ace
kevin said that last time too.

just make him come again. he actually told me hed be free this weekend so yeah...

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Yea tomorrow night at my house :). Auddy you better come. Everyone bring computers and Starcraft.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I can't make it once again...
So that fragfest thing sounds cool, mostly the playing brawl, not the money

Tyrannosaurus

Smash Cadet
this is kuni.
Ahhh, I got to go back to my house this weekend. I think i'll more than likely be doing that the majority of the weekends now that i've basically settled down my college schedual. I realize i said i would be free this weekend, sorry man, my most free day is friday, saturday and sunday morning im usually at my house.

Gravity

Smash Ace
me and chris found that forever ago

this is kuni.
Ahhh, I got to go back to my house this weekend. I think i'll more than likely be doing that the majority of the weekends now that i've basically settled down my college schedual. I realize i said i would be free this weekend, sorry man, my most free day is friday, saturday and sunday morning im usually at my house.
just make sure youre coming to kansas. thats the most important. also if youre not teaming with anyone, yawara says he might not team with me so yeah

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
Yea tomorrow night at my house :). Auddy you better come.
With our busy schedules, the only way we could play with you guys would be through Wi-fi. Tomorrow we have another band competition to go to, same with next week, then the week after that is youth convention with our church, so yeah. Maybe on Sundays about 1pm to 5pm we could Wi-fi it up.

And do you guys use myspace? If so, I need to add you guys.

Shade_

Smash Ace
I'll definitely go to kansas. bryan asked me to be his team mate a while ago so i can't do much there man.

hey auddi we all have face books if that helps lol. i only check face book like once every two days or so though, and i check myspace like once a week.

Top Bottom