• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
*coughs*

Story Part One. Shade’s parents, Chapter 1 “Forgotten Memories”
Area, Deimos: Mars. Mission, take out corporation Crest conspirators.
Mirage have detected a huge concentration of Crest units, in the Rapture area, if they manage to capture it, they may be able launch constant Meteor showers by chipping of portions of the moon onto our work of operations. This is unacceptable, not only is it dangerous to us, but if Crest has the power to cause damage like that, then any attempt to oppose them would be useless. Go there, and stop them at all costs, we will pay you a large sum of credits upon success, bring what ever Consorts you want, we will get you through the Crests outer defenses they have already deployed on the surface. Good luck………….

Rangetsu, is pilot one,AC, “Moonlit Shadow”, White Rose is pilot two.AC “Midnight Sun”

Rangetsu is a young midsized Japanese swordsman about 5ft 8inchs, From Earth, Japan, Hokkaido. Black straight Hair, and black eyes, while usually a lot of times serious but only when it’s the right thing for the occasion, but still enjoys a laugh from time to time.

White Rose, Her ancestry is a mix of Hawaiian, Chinese, and American ancestry, which later immigrated to Mars. Silver straight hair, Green eyes, and a tan skin color. Model like body, except not small boobs, a nice ***. A smooth talker, easy going, and sees things simple all the time.

From Rangetsu’s side.
So this is my last assignment. Heh well I don’t need 100 raven consorts for this if I have Rose with me. I’ll give her a call to ask her, (why do I even ask, I know shell say yes.)…… *Door Opens), White rose walks into the room.

Ragngetsu:What!!!!!! Your already here!!!, (actually I am not surprised…….)

Rose:Yes silly, couldn’t keep you waiting now could I.

Rangetsu:………..Sometimes you impress me

Rose:*Laughs) I know.

Ran:Ok then lets get going.

Rose:Whatever you say.

From rengetsu’s point of view:
The flight over there was a long and boring 30 minutes, hmm stuck somewhere for any time at all is not my Idea of fun. Though It gave me a chance to really see the space in a whole different perspective, it goes on forever, even if this mission fails, there will always be something out there to come and put Crest back in their place.

Ran:Rose………..

Ro:Whats up!

Ran:What do you say after this mission….. if we survive…….

Ro:WHAT DO YOU MEAN IF WE SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!!

Ran:Huh? What did I sa---

Ro:I am carrying your son, and after this mission, We are GIONG to retire and we are GOING to raise our kid!!!!!!!

Ran:Ah, that’s what I……. never mind., (That was what I was going to ask anyway, ahhhhh why is she,uahhh what ever, guess I know what I will be doing after this.)

Ro:So you don’t die out there and I wont either.

Ran:Heh fine.

Pilot: sorry to intrude, but we have arrived at the target area.

Ran:Oh yah almost forgot,

Pilot: releasing hangar bay units.

[edit]

So how did we do btw?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
This is worth a double post.

ChuckNasty--9th at Hobo
Thien--17 at Hobo
Kos-Mos--33 at Hobo.

Not bad I think.

Hanson did as well as Domo, Dr. MarioKart (sup shane) and Xyro, Josh did as well as Dojo and better than Infinity, and Chris did as well as Sethlon and Broli.

Cool, eh?

Now about Kansas . . . People who want to practice with me, hit up the shuttle. It's free.

Oh, and FYI Kuni, a Wolf player named Axe did rurrrl well.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
We're Back!

Okay, first off, this was a frickin' hard *** tournament, so I don't want to hear anybody talking about being disappointed in anyone's performances.

That being said, however, I am very disappointed in myself for losing the three-way tie in my pool. I did, however, learn just how **** my Luigi is. I split a ton of matches that I should have 2-0ed, but I won't make any johns. I'm just tired of losing heartbreakers :(

Big props to Chris, Hanson, and Josh for repping OK big time. Top Ten, Twenty and thirty-five placings for my boys out of the 110 or so entrants is a big deal for OK's first major out-of-state Brawl tourney. We all played very well and matched up against the best in TX excellently.

In closing, I'm going to tell you all this: STEP YOUR GAMES UP! The people from Kansas and Texas coming to OHSNAP are not going to be pushovers. They will test you and push you to your limits. I, for one, will NOT allow OK to get owned by OOSers on our own home turf...

Get big, *****es.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
For some reason this weekend didn't go quite how I planned. We didn't seem to do very much :-/. We need more SC and melee action next time. We just really need 4 or so computers to do 2v2....or just be ok with 1v1s :(. The more you play them, the less you care, trust me. Anyways hopefully at least once this week, Yawara, let's hang. Kuni and Bryan need to start learning SC (good start Bryan). I'll leave Michael out because he said he doesn't like SC because it's too fast ....noob.
Comment yO.

Gravity

Smash Ace
yawara, what was that song with the violin and piano called? the one that we were listening too. . .you know.

Tyrannosaurus

Smash Cadet
I'll leave Michael out because he said he doesn't like SC because it's too fast ....noob.
i am a slow person :(

seriously though its not like i hate the game; i'll start playing by myself or something and we'll see how it goes.

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Okay, first off, this was a frickin' hard *** tournament, so I don't want to hear anybody talking about being disappointed in anyone's performances.

That being said, however, I am very disappointed in myself for losing the three-way tie in my pool. I did, however, learn just how **** my Luigi is. I split a ton of matches that I should have 2-0ed, but I won't make any johns. I'm just tired of losing heartbreakers :(

Big props to Chris, Hanson, and Josh for repping OK big time. Top Ten, Twenty and thirty-five placings for my boys out of the 110 or so entrants is a big deal for OK's first major out-of-state Brawl tourney. We all played very well and matched up against the best in TX excellently.

In closing, I'm going to tell you all this: STEP YOUR GAMES UP! The people from Kansas and Texas coming to OHSNAP are not going to be pushovers. They will test you and push you to your limits. I, for one, will NOT allow OK to get owned by OOSers on our own home turf...

Get big, *****es.
Ok i'll start getting better with the new main im comfortable with.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'll send it to you next time or upload it. I need to study now . . .

Also, my roommates don't really want us to drink so much, so next time, i guess we'll only use like the svedka and soco, cool?

And I don't have the money to go anywhere during OU/TX, so if you guys want, you can crash at my place for the weekend since my roommates are either going back to like Wisconsin or Arlington

Gravity

Smash Ace
eh, i really dont want to drink so much if at all next time. as cool as it might be, i couldnt really play smash.

Shade_

Smash Ace
SC seems confusing, i tried it out a bit and i couldn't really do much besides get owned, but whatever. If the next smash fest is on friday i can probably make it.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
When you get the basics down, every game becomes less confusing, like SC.

The first time, it's overwhelming. The 5th or so time, it's fun.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Im not going to the Kansas city tournament, I wanted to but I cant. Paemon is free to go, he was kicking my *** on saturday, didnt win once in the 30 minute session we were playing.

Watch out for him.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
*****, COME ON!

It's gonna be fun as ****, and you know it man, hit it up.

Also, I think we definitely need 3 cars.

If Brandon can't drive, then we need suggestions please.

Shade_

Smash Ace
So guys, after long hours of contemplation and swallowing my pride...i finally decided to make toonlink my affirmed second...........................I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't like his appearance, but ........his attacks match my fighting style perfectly so thats decided now...............He wont outshine my wolf though!! Just because of wolfs appearnce and being awesome...

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
So guys, after long hours of contemplation and swallowing my pride...i finally decided to make toonlink my affirmed second...........................I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't like his appearance, but ........his attacks match my fighting style perfectly so thats decided now...............He wont outshine my wolf though!! Just because of wolfs appearnce and being awesome...
Yeah, I don't think you'll have a hard time playing him. Also, nice pun.

Gravity

Smash Ace
*****, COME ON!

It's gonna be fun as ****, and you know it man, hit it up.

Also, I think we definitely need 3 cars.

If Brandon can't drive, then we need suggestions please.
as ive said before ill drive, but at 14 mpg that should be a last resort

some one step up plox.

also, alex, ill match your shots.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
So that tulsa tourney was pretty epic, i got 17th, but it was out of like 50-60 ppl which I usually get like 12 out of 25-30 so statistically speaking I did better this tourney than I normally do...
But then there's the whole lack of chris, bryan, josh, brandon, and hanson
Well, I gotta step up my game with snake...
I also need to play against good falcos so I can get used to playing against him, OR play AS him!

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
So that tulsa tourney was pretty epic, i got 17th, but it was out of like 50-60 ppl which I usually get like 12 out of 25-30 so statistically speaking I did better this tourney than I normally do...
But then there's the whole lack of chris, bryan, josh, brandon, and hanson
Well, I gotta step up my game with snake...
I also need to play against good falcos so I can get used to playing against him, OR play AS him!
wat happend to sonic dude

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
he played as sonic the first 2 rounds. when things got tough he switched. I did the same thing...except opposite. If I found them easy enough, i switched to ganondorf :laugh:

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I was doing good as Sonic, but I figured I should change it up when I hit that Falco player Derrick...
I thought it was that one derrick from the power rankings, but I don't even remember that guy.

there were 49 people there
well I knew it was about 50 at least, I think the SC4 people juked me out on the numbers...
Oh and btw

This is great.

Shade_

Smash Ace
chain grabbing is the lowest form of play though its extremely efficient i take pride knowing that none of my characters can chain grab.

And what teer is toonlink anyway? If he is high teer im not using him anymore.

Top Bottom