• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
you weren't around then, yawara...and it was more like march 07 IIRC so a little over 18 months ago

i'm not very good but i can teach people how to get better at melee :o
and 64.
someone teach me brawl >.>;

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I didn't mean to offend GMo and I was being incredulous to the fact that someone else has my name.

G-mo is short for my real name, Guillermo.

I was not being sarcastic when I stated that the bond GMo and I share transcends any conceivable boundary or obstacle--including time.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
We are sorry to say this OK, but we have passed the "Brawl Phase". Hopefully you can overcome this too and realize the true light of the Goddess.

Oh Goddess! Bless these poor lost sheep!
---
Maybe and hopefully you can realize this.

Everyone should understand the true word of the Goddess.

Lest everyone should fall down on their knees and die from boredom.

Everyone must participate and squelch themselves of the poison within!

Everyone must listen to what I say! The answer lies not in the game of Brawl...

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
If you wanna play melee then hit me up.

Oklahoma will trash AZ anyday. Just look at Wobbles (OH, I went there).

GMo

Smash Apprentice
I didn't mean to offend GMo and I was being incredulous to the fact that someone else has my name.

G-mo is short for my real name, Guillermo.

I was not being sarcastic when I stated that the bond GMo and I share transcends any conceivable boundary or obstacle--including time.
Ahh yes.

I was indeed being sarcastic when I told G-mo to go back to where he came from. I did this because I assumed he was originally from here (hence his position on our (outdated?) power rankings). So one could infer that I was pleading with G-mo to, actually, return to Oklahoma.

With that said, I'd like to expand on your final statement:

Our souls are like a cosmic seamstresses' thread intertwined as tight as our love-making bodies allow, to create a cloth of love bigger than ourselves. Our bond goes beyond life and death and transcends any conceivable boundaries, including spatial boundaries or, as previously stated, time. One will never be fully capable to understand what it is that I, GMo, and he, G-mo, share together, for we cannot fully comprehend it ourselves. If god were to exist he would even find it to be a complicated system of relations, some of which are beyond even him. With that said, G-mo and I grow closer everyday, albeit slowly. To elucidate I will draw a parallel to how tectonic plates advance closer to each other; one day we will become one.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
that was hott and I'm all over it. I should be able to provide housing for OHSNAP but don't put me down yet. I'll ask my roommate. :)

Monshou_no_Nazo

Smash Journeyman
We are sorry to say this OK, but we have passed the "Brawl Phase". Hopefully you can overcome this too and realize the true light of the Goddess.

Oh Goddess! Bless these poor lost sheep!
---
Maybe and hopefully you can realize this.

Everyone should understand the true word of the Goddess.

Lest everyone should fall down on their knees and die from boredom.

Everyone must participate and squelch themselves of the poison within!

Everyone must listen to what I say! The answer lies not in the game of Brawl...
Gunz: The Duel.

Brandonbrp

Smash Rookie
Le thien this is brandon pointer person who you will be crashing at my crib. I was wondering whats your Phone number bro because i lost it man

South_Paw

Smash Ace
g-mo, not only is there another gmo, there is also another maxpower... i revolted when i saw

lol yawara for going there... what happened to you against dope in SA?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Our souls are like a cosmic seamstresses' thread intertwined as tight as our love-making bodies allow, to create a cloth of love bigger than ourselves. Our bond goes beyond life and death and transcends any conceivable boundaries, including spatial boundaries or, as previously stated, time. One will never be fully capable to understand what it is that I, GMo, and he, G-mo, share together, for we cannot fully comprehend it ourselves. If god were to exist he would even find it to be a complicated system of relations, some of which are beyond even him. With that said, G-mo and I grow closer everyday, albeit slowly. To elucidate I will draw a parallel to how tectonic plates advance closer to each other; one day we will become one.
Oklahoma is now officially my favorite state; tied with AZ and CA.

<3

g-mo, not only is there another gmo, there is also another maxpower... i revolted when i saw

lol yawara for going there... what happened to you against dope in SA?
It is a small world, indeed.

Tyrannosaurus

Smash Cadet
Kevin: Yeah I'm not gonna do math tonight, I just wanna 3D model.
Yawara: You guys wanna go see Citizen Kane with me tomorrow?
Kevin: *as he is modelling* Yeah, if I finish enough of my math by tomorrow.

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
I finally found the character im the most comfortable with King Dedede! So now im maining him until I change my mind....

Just saying this so the board will never sink into oblivion.

GMo

Smash Apprentice
All of my classes have big assignments/exams this week. Good thing is they're all done tomorrow. If anyone wants to Smash tomorrow night->this weekend lemme know.

Top Bottom