• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

po pimpus

Smash Ace
chain grabbing is the lowest form of play though its extremely efficient i take pride knowing that none of my characters can chain grab.

And what teer is toonlink anyway? If he is high teer im not using him anymore.
What?!? Don't you have a ton of math homework you should be doing? :laugh:

Seriously, Kuni, just play as TL. I have no doubt you'll be good with him, and I need to practice against him anyway.

Gravity

Smash Ace
chain grabbing is the lowest form of play though its extremely efficient i take pride knowing that none of my characters can chain grab.

And what teer is toonlink anyway? If he is high teer im not using him anymore.
Kuni stares at “guy1” with a the kinda smile you have when your about to something that you absolutely know you won’t loose at.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
2 tournies in november coming up. Not too sure if its even worth posting.

One is hosted by HxC and fragfest so that means outrageous entry fees for rubbish prizes. The other is by a group I have never heard of where the costs again outweigh the benefits...**** brawl tournies if they continue to be this expensive...add'l info is on okgamers.com

Shade_

Smash Ace
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys, really.................i admit it sucks,...........i don't really know why i bothered writing. But whatever, you should delete it.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
how long have you been playing him? Now I woudl like to take my ****ty TL out of retirement and try against his rob...

Shenlong

Smash Cadet
ill hopefully be tearing then apart soon its been a while since ive had motivation to get better well after what happened sunday now im motivated

Gravity

Smash Ace
i doubt i can make it this weekend, ive got to be at work at 11 saturday and sunday.

also, yawara, or anyone going to ks i guess, is it cool if i come down thursday night so we can do some hardcore practicing before we leave?

also where can i park for the weekend? unless someone wants to pick me up from edmond, but i doubt it.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yeah, you can stay at my place the whole time. You can just park in the Greens parking lot, that's what Chris did, and that way we can get some really good playing time in.

Also, everyone in Norman, Friday we don't have classes so like, why not start our smashfest on Thursday? That way Andy can come in, right? And also that way, Kuni and Bryan have no excuses.

This entire weekend slot is designed by God to let us practice for Kansas.

I WANNA WHOOP ***!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Brett, if your Pikachu starts looking like this by OH SNAP!, I will love you forever.
O_o

I played Starcraft last night, and I don't think that I got destroyed all that badly, though I was kind of useless to my teammate since I didn't really do anything except build. I want to try playing Terran, it sounds like they might match my play style more than Protoss.

Eff Barwl, Melee for life.

GMo

Smash Apprentice
I'm down for some brawl sometime this weekend. I'm watching the debates tonight and hitting the books tomorrow - but Thur-Sun I think I'm more or less free.

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Are there going to be any smash fests in Edmond or OKC? Im trying to get better for the HxC tourney coming up also i've been winning some matches now instead of losing!!! Just wanted to say that.

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
So, what's the verdict Brett? I know the Brawl Wi-Fi sucks and all, but it's the only way we can probably play with you guys. What days should we plan on playing Brawl with you guys, if we use Wi-Fi?

Shade_

Smash Ace
I just picked toon link up yesterday, but i like his attacks and movement and projectiles but i like links bow better.

Anyway things are looking real hot guys, I dont think i can go to a smashfest thursday but maybe friday, i just checked my grade in math and i got a 55 on the last test and i just got more homework i gata do for it, so i'll be busy for a bit, i'll try to clear it up before friday. I'll try my best to get it done by thursday so i can hang out with andy since he has a tough time coming, but i dont know how much more home work i'll get in that class this week.

And auddy, friday or satudrday night works best for me on wifi, but im just gona use captain falcon and falcon punch the whole match, cus that works the best on wifi. lol.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Kuni, you really need to go get tutoring or something...they offer it for free at OU. Your tuition pays for that, look around.
Bryan, nice job at feeling better in SC lol....don't worry, I'll show you some easy things to work on. (easy ideas)

Auddy...I've never played brawl online, and I don't really plan to lol, sorry. I don't have a wii anyways..so uh you really need to come to smashfests and play some melee with me and other peeps (brawl as well if you so desire). You have absolutely no chance this weekend?

Yawara, I definitely want to hang this weekend, but like every week I have work 4-7 Friday and 1-7 Saturday, so it doesn't leave me open like all day...which would be sweet. That's still enough time for time for me though...

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
This weekend = No, but this saturday is the last band contest, so every saturday after this one we can come up there, more than likely.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
This is gonna turn heads, but I wanna play brawl thursday and Melee on Friday.

Hit me up if you're interested.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
What about smash this weekend?

You guys have a four day weekend. That's guaranteed, how is no one free?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I'll own ya some more this wekeend haha. Oh yeah, I normally don't carry cash on me. So unless you want more quarters I can buy you a meal somewhere, how's that?

Shade_

Smash Ace
I am aware of the free tutoring they have, and i'm gona attend it, though tutoring in the past has never really led up to amazing test scores in math, i don't know exactly what it is, but if i can pass this class i'll be thrilled to death, anyway i am writing down all the questions i dont know how to do and i'm gona show the math teacher after class maybe i'll clear somethings up.

thursday will be hard for me cus of reasons already known yowara, why can't you brawl on friday and melee on thursday"

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
Oh yeah, fall break. I just remembered that we are going to Youth Convention the 17-18. So maybe the 16th we can come up there or something.

GMo

Smash Apprentice
Whenever you decide to Brawl, I'll probably be in attendance. Just lemme know when. I need to work on my Falco against people who aren't DAM and KP.

Top Bottom