• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Hey everybody, but i will be coming home from the tenth to the 18. To be honest I haven't played any games for almost 2 years except for pokemon. So I will be looking to do some serious gaming when i get home don't really care what.

Oh yeah one other thing, Chris your still a *****.
OH SHI- Whaddup bro!

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Hey everybody, but i will be coming home from the tenth to the 18. To be honest I haven't played any games for almost 2 years except for pokemon. So I will be looking to do some serious gaming when i get home don't really care what.

Lmao.

I've been playing King of Fighters XIII. Really fun game. Love me some Athena!

PSYCHO BARRU!

po pimpus

Smash Ace

LOL. Dis ninja right here. Makes a post on Smashboards but still ain't called me. It's alright though, OK's Finest reunites!

Heroes always arrive late...

PrettyBoy=Marc

Smash Rookie
Brandon I will give you call later, you've been to busy with work and thinking about your ex. Look here Chris I'm ready to play king of fighters whatever you got, it's nothing. Just another day.

Does Hanson still post? He was such a scrub back in the day.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I slept from 5 am to 11 am, felt like I had a hangover, went back to sleep, and got back up at 4:30.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Alright hoochies. Money Marc and the redesigned Galvatron-er Po Pimpus are gonna be kickin' it old school for the next couple of days... Tom, you think you and/or 'Hamson' aka Super-Scrub (did I mean Super-Skrull, or did I get it right the first time?) may be interested in hanging sometime today/Tuesday?

Marc wanted to catch up with as many of you guys as possible. Hit me or Chris up if you guys are interested. We'll come down to Norman and err'ythang, lol.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Alright hoochies. Money Marc and the redesigned Galvatron-er Po Pimpus are gonna be kickin' it old school for the next couple of days... Tom, you think you and/or 'Hamson' aka Super-Scrub (did I mean Super-Skrull, or did I get it right the first time?) may be interested in hanging sometime today/Tuesday?

Marc wanted to catch up with as many of you guys as possible. Hit me or Chris up if you guys are interested. We'll come down to Norman and err'ythang, lol.
Lol can I come?

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Of course, Will. It just wouldn't be right if there was no Will/Marc trashtalk. When we get things solidified, we'll let you know whats up.

Scuddlefish

Smash Rookie
So with me leaving and all, i was looking to get rid of the crt in my room and its stand for free. Any takers?

:phone:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Any chance of a smashfest this week? lol

My last in-class final is tomorrow afternoon, so I do have a little time in between to do whatever to take my mind off finals before my last paper is due.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
whenever bassem wants one, we both need hobo practice. and i need apex practice.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
1) Smashfest Friday night? Brandon/new guy said that he and his buddies would be up for it.

2) Curtis, think you can upload some recent Sonic matches of mine, if I have any? Or any Jigglypuff ones? If you don't want to upload them, I can take them and have someone else do it.

3) Writing essays when there's like 15 other people surrounding you is unnerving. I couldn't even get started on my essays in my final tonight until about 70 minutes in because I felt so nervous. It's a *****.

Top Bottom