• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Jity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitty_009
3DS FC
2363-6509-4817
I have to head back to Beaumont Friday morning. Anyone feel like playing at all tonight?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
if someone else goes i will. curtis if you go give me the recordings and ill put them up.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I could join a fest tonight, but I'd be there late/as soon as I get 1500 words typed on my paper, and not really care for the game that much.

:phone:

DualCats

Smash Ace
I'm actually going back to Phoenix for break. :/ We should totally fix this, though. I'd be willing to make the drive up there.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I'm actually going back to Phoenix for break. :/ We should totally fix this, though. I'd be willing to make the drive up there.
i'll prob only get to go down to norman once over the break anyway...although feb-aug i will probably come down biweekly.

but hmm. would be tight if you could come chill here. maybe in january you+andy could drive up and hang out at my pad some day you both have off work. :o we could play games and get dat herb and of course, listen to some baller beats on our 5.1

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
ks is coming later than expected. so ill have a bit of time to play probably

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Curtis said he might play later tonight. I know Brandon can, with at least one of his friends as well. Lil Will, what about you? Coming down? What about Bassem?

I think both of my roommates are out for the night, so we can play at my place if need be.

Jity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitty_009
3DS FC
2363-6509-4817
Forgot how far away from literally everything my house is. Seriously, I'm living in isolation here.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Well, now I'm tempted to grab it. :/

But then I'd have a guilty conscience due to denying a family. :VVV

link2702

Smash Champion
I really really need to get back in offline again...but so many issues with immigrations right now and money issues(have to send at least 400-350$ to my wife every month for her schooling and everything..) just keeps me from being able to go out at all and spend much ....and with my gas guzzler SUV now as opposed to the little pontiac i used to have, making trips across oklahoma for something like a video game tournament just doesn't seem very logical for me atm....:(

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
so far its me and mjg. we're flying. but there is an option to taek a day and drive there from KC LOL

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
So I'm probably wanting to be smashing Christmas week. Hazy said he should be in Norman. Any takers?

:phone:
Im down bro :D

@Tom
Ooooo flying ouch thats a little bit to much for my budget I would take the day car ride if someone from the state came with me lol but eh oh well next huge national i'll make sure to be there.

Top Bottom