• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
same, but ill play. bassemw hen do you come back? and those other new kids i have yet to play.

Jiveturkey

Smash Cadet
I'llbe back in two weeks and I actually want to play!!!! It has been forever since I saw you guys. I saw you at the tlsc phase Tom, but I didn't know it was you until the results came up and I felt dumb lol. Seriously though I am much improved and we should play some. :D

:phone:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Back in Norman, this time with my Melee disc. Maybe I'll get down to playing it every so often now.

I'll be sticking around in Norman during Winter Break too, taking an intersession course.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Dual should totally swing by. Maybe he could teach me these hip new strats like Wavedashing and L-canceling that my Brawl psyche just can't comprehend.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Doubt you have no idea where I live though.

Plus, I think the last time I tried playing the game, it broke down on me each time I picked Game and Watch

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'm not going to play tonight, but if you guys are still getting together to play, I can contact Steven and Brent (aka, the new guys) and see if they can play as well.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
If anyone is playing tomorrow night, I can probably get two of the new guys to play. And I think at least one of those two can play at the tournament Saturday.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Ok I found a torrent but haven't figured out the whole crack yet but I found a topic where capcom said you can't play online with AE PC if you get a pirated version guess I'll just shell out $40 then haha.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Why did you run into her? Why not run around her? Or better yet just walk around or grab a tray and put it by your face so she doesn't see you...

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Why did you run into her? Why not run around her? Or better yet just walk around or grab a tray and put it by your face so she doesn't see you...
Lol....I should've used the tray.

or put it by her face so you dont see her LOL
10LMAOs msg to short.

EDIT: A friend of mine who is trying to get into competitive smash is coming down on the 10th I want to host a smashfest for him I just need a place to hold it haha anyone want to help me?

PrettyBoy=Marc

Smash Rookie
Hey everybody, but i will be coming home from the tenth to the 18. To be honest I haven't played any games for almost 2 years except for pokemon. So I will be looking to do some serious gaming when i get home don't really care what.

Oh yeah one other thing, Chris your still a *****.

Top Bottom