• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I still have an essay to complete. Get outta class at 7:30, read 250 more pages out of the required book, look up reviews for it to implement in the essay, essay has to ~1250 words, I'm in for a long night.

That's my only hurdle for the week though. I can play virtually whenever Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll be going home Thursday-Sunday though.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
LOL I keep smashboards up all day, so yeah, I guess I'm constantly lurking :p. We need to chill again sometime soon! I'm going to be getting into UmvC3 competitively so if there's any Dallas gatherings, let me know (I'm planning on going to Ft. Worth this weekend for a Melty Blood gathering).

kpeezy

Smash Cadet
YAWARA OMG

Japan must be power leveling you, I see you on battle net my friend.

Cook

Smash Master
Well, I was thinking of visiting someone who lives in Tulsa and it would be cool to go to a tournament while I was there. Didn't have any time frame in mind, but maybe during Christmas break.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Well, I was thinking of visiting someone who lives in Tulsa and it would be cool to go to a tournament while I was there. Didn't have any time frame in mind, but maybe during Christmas break.
I'll post up a thread for a tournament TBD. It will be sometime during/after finals. I'll call it, "Cook's special invitational" Thoughts?

Top Bottom