• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Quit my job at the malt shop, my last day is Sunday. Gotta try to complete this semester with as many high marks as I can.

After that, if I have one semester to go, I'll wrap it up. If I have more, I'll liklely take a semester off and go to Pennsylvania for those 8 months and work with my dad and get some income coming in.

:phone:

ssbm_master

Smash Cadet
Well for anyone at OU add me on facebook so we can get together and play. There are 6 or 7 people on my floor that play brawl daily and they even hosted a small tournament two months back.

TxZero

Smash Cadet
Rainbow dash is gonna be soooo overused. I liked the foam finger attack lol.
yeah I Lol'd when I saw that.

I don't think Rainbow will be TOO over used. though it will be a lot of Fluttershy VS Ranbow Dash upon release. Once they get all 17 characters out I'm sure there will be a good bit of diversity. I myself am planning on maining Derpy Hooves.. :3

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
yeah I Lol'd when I saw that.

I don't think Rainbow will be TOO over used. though it will be a lot of Fluttershy VS Ranbow Dash upon release. Once they get all 17 characters out I'm sure there will be a good bit of diversity. I myself am planning on maining Derpy Hooves.. :3
Lol Derpy Hooves...just hearing that name makes me think its top tier lol jk and lol i found my old Oklahomies sig woot!

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
im going to play the rabbit. based purely on battle fantasia, rabbits are broken.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
I thought the viking was supposed to be the most broken character in Battle Fantasia?

I remember your name, ssbm_master, but I don't remember if I ever met you or not.

ssbm_master

Smash Cadet
It wouldn't happen to be Walker 9, would it?

:phone:
Actually yes... I'm in 942E. So I'm assuming I've met you guys before lmao

I thought the viking was supposed to be the most broken character in Battle Fantasia?

I remember your name, ssbm_master, but I don't remember if I ever met you or not.
I went to OHSNAP a few years back and even went to a smashfest at someone's house out in OKC. It's been years.

DualCats

Smash Ace
What's up guys? Anyone here that goes to OU and actively plays?
Been a few years since I've played melee (I remember you Zinth or as I knew you Omega_Star) and I've decided to get into brawl now.
You should play melee with me :3

Top Bottom