• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Shade_

Smash Ace
After JSA we usually just go eat, and I've got a lot to practice and study. But on Saturday we could get some friendlies in if you want.

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
Yes Josh, the one who couldn't beat my Marth. At least I think he's coming to visit, never 100% sure with these things.
Also, the JSA tourney is Saturday, right? I don't really want to play after that tbh, I mean like Friday/Saturday pretty much any time I think, just not like after dinner Saturday.

Jity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitty_009
3DS FC
2363-6509-4817
My favorite part is Gonzo staring from his hiding place in the bag.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
We smashing tonight? I need to get the 360 from Tom.

And I need to find a Best Buy. The directions I inputted in my GPS for the Best By it found took me to an abandoned lot.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Well, I'm going to do my best to make sure the tournament goes as quickly and smoothly as possible. Hopefully it wont take more than 4 and a half hours. But I don't know how many people will be there so yeah.

Shade_

Smash Ace
I know what you mean man. Everyone's got a Halloween party to go to or something in the evening to go to, so I'm gona do my best to get everything finished as quickly as possible.

DualCats

Smash Ace
Hm, I wasn't planning on that and now I have **** to do on Saturday. >.< I'll try to make it out there for a few hours, though.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Not gonna lie im ****ing hyped for tomorrow going to the union to meet cool all my oklahomies then melee at Alex's at night HOLLA you guys are all awesome I'm glad I met you guys.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Alright guys, please remember IF YOU HAVE a system or disk, PLEASE bring it and label it with a sticker or something, we need setups! So yeah, if you can get there a little earlier like 11:30 to help set-up then that would be great.

Anyway, see ya'll tomorrow!

Shade_

Smash Ace
I just wanted to thank everyone for showing up to the tournament, and supporting. I really apologize that we didn't have enough time for melee. But either way, I had a fun time and I really hope at the very least you all did too-

Props to my Teams bro Lil Will- The kid's too good-
Thanks again everyone.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Lil will totally stole my setup >.>
It's cool ill get it tues or somethin. I found out I can beat hazy if he suicides on critical lives. Technicalities.
Kunis event was a success for brawl. Glad to see that many people show up. GG

:phone:

Jity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitty_009
3DS FC
2363-6509-4817
The tourney was a blast. I just need to make sure I'm not so out of my league next time. Time for practice.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
dont know if itll help, but if you can remember the matches well enough try to think about why you got hit. If you can come up with that, think of what you can do in toon links move set that will prevent it from happening from next time

for example, if you saw the matches between me and josh. Josh always approaches me with some variation of spin dash, and I always jab. i dont know sonic's moveset as well as josh, but he could run up without spin dashing and either perfect shield my jab or run up spot dodge. he could then mix it up cause surely i would adjust after falling for it the first time.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Quitting smash for a while. I'm beyond disgusted with the way I acted yesterday, and I need a couple of weeks to cool off. Sorry to everyone and anyone I may have offended with my actions.

Jity, learning to SDI attacks will help wonders. I watched a bit of your set with Dart, and he got some kos because you didn't SDI pikachu's Dsmash.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
fun games yesterday. i think if i play with people once a week for a couple month's i'll be as good as i was at the beginning of the year. help me get back into melee shape, peeps!

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Lil will totally stole my setup >.>
It's cool ill get it tues or somethin. I found out I can beat hazy if he suicides on critical lives. Technicalities.
Kunis event was a success for brawl. Glad to see that many people show up. GG

Lol say what? I didnt take anything I brought my own setup but i didnt get to use it...

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Kuni - you made me actually like doubles I always perform so bad in it haha. I wish you still played brawl so we can become perma doubles partners. #TeamBlack&Yellow 2 gud yo.

Jity - It was nice meeting you man! Im glad we got to play some games tell me when you get wifi so we can play more.

Tom - YEEEEAH Tom lol its always fun playing you i learn so much in our matches also it was fun just hanging out instead of playing smash we need to do that more.

Josh - I always love watching your Sonic keep it up just try not to let your emotions get to you man I use to let that happen to me also.

Curits - Lol its always a fun time when i see you man great games hope you liked my Mario I dont know why I like him so much but eh I know I need to learn a better character.

All the people who beat me in Melee - WTF MAN!!!! LOL RAN A TRAIN ON MAH ***!!! TROLLED HARD SON! :D

If I missed anybody else tap me on the shoulder and slap me lol but it was a fun tourney and it was a great turnout for our first MK banned tourney too. Now I just need to decide on a main haha.

oh yeah...EDMOND lol

Shade_

Smash Ace
I don't mind going into doubles for you will when you need it- Teams has always been fun, it's just singles that I'm not really up for anymore-

On a side note though, that was the funnest I've had at smash in a while lol. Awesome times-

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Get 200 dollars in my check > Get 500 dollars from family > Use 480 dollars to pay for rent > Use 60 dollars for groceries > Use 20 dollars for gasoline > 100 dollars to survive for the next two weeks > my life in a nutshell

Top Bottom