• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Jity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitty_009
3DS FC
2363-6509-4817
Sorry you couldn't get off work in time. I'm more than up to play after the tournament tomorrow if you want.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
First person was a new employee. She finally returned with the story that at the last minute, her brother called her and asked her to pick him up from Edmond. She seemed sincere, so idk

Second person though has been missing all week, so I dunno what's going to happen. I'll inform my manager that Dualcats is looking for work though.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Dualcats/Karl, my managers said they'll talk with you; they're pretty shorthanded ATM. Do you know where the burger king is on ou campus? It's at Adams tower.

:phone:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
If anyone has Karl's number, Call him and let him know about this. And in case Karl needs to get a hold of me, My number is 405-380-8533.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Texas Tech...

really? That's like losing to Arkansas at smash

<3 sorry for your collegiate football loss

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
yeah i kind of haven't played in forever :\ but dude, i texted will and want to play with you+him sometime this week. it would be awesome if we found a 4th too. but i am def down to play this week or next weekend, was going to play this weekend but lots of obligations came up and such.

Jity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitty_009
3DS FC
2363-6509-4817
Yyyyep, still getting owned. My game needs more Zair. And less getting beaten by Ganon.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
So I'm thinking about a tourny in Dec or Jan. Here in Moore at the library. Wat are good dates for people to be free from school and such

DualCats

Smash Ace
I want to go to edmond but I don't know if I want to do that Friday since I have work in the morning. I have Sundays off (for religious purposes obvz) so Saturdays are good days for me. In the park.

Addendum: guys, I work 9am to 5 at burger king. No, it's not fun. I earn minimum wage and started two days ago and GODDAMMIT STOP TEXTING ME ABOUT IT D:< I can't keep up with all of you.

<3

Shoutout to Sonic Storm for being a Cool Bro™

DualCats

Smash Ace
No drug test. ヾ(´・ω ・`。)ノ" I just have to not get injured or promoted anytime soon.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
If OU drug tested, they wouldn't be able to hire anyone! Well, they would, but shut up. I would probably be a lot more productive in school if I was allowed to ingest ye olde garden pest more regularly.

Man, I just want to play Mega Man X N (where N is an integer in the interval [1,8]), but I can't even do that right now because of school.

Anyway, next time I'm staying in Edmond I'll have to hit up this new, hip Edmond Smash scene.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Never found the appeal of drugs. I get my comfort and pleasure out of consuming 12-packs of Dr. Pepper at a time. All the sweet feeling, without the risk of imprisonment.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Alright guys, don't forget, tournament this Saturday, Union, 12 pm room 216. Brawl and Melee, 5 dollars per tournament, singles, doubles, brawl, melee. Please bring wii's, cubes, brawl, and melee disks. We have 13 TV's but not enough set-ups! Bring your own controller, and label everything you own so it doesn't get stolen!

So far I have this down for people bringing stuff, tell me if you still plan on doing so.
Triforce: Wii + Brawl
Tom: Wii + Brawl
Jity: Wii + Brawl
Irish: Wii + Brawl
josh: wii + brawl + melee

We appear to be short on melee disks- lol

Top Bottom