• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Tom 4 president.

Viva la Thomas.

What Would Tom Do?

Tom is everything, he's all you ever wanted.

Tom happens.

Daddy Tom is home.

:phone:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
We need Bobo back. Or I could pick up Ice Climbers. Infinites aren't that hard, right?

SUPER ADRENALINE POWERS GO. CRANK OUT 2 MORE PAGES OF THIS ESSAY WITHIN THE NEXT HOUR.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
***** please. i challenge you to a "watch bassem in gf's" mm. loser stays and watches.
LOL.

That was a pretty fun tournament. Even if we didn't have time for a Melee tournament, we at least had some Melee friendly setups going, which was just as good to me. And, I did have fun playing in the Brawl tournament -- I don't need no stinkin' Meta Knight. Props go out to Kevin for hosting the event and doing so well in it.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Oh Yeah, Lil Will. With MK being banned, and after teaming with you, I strongly recommend the character you switch to be Marth, and my reason isn't just because he's the closest thing to your MK.

In teams, I was keeping an eye out for your fighting style, and a lot of things such as your no-fear approach, pressure, staying "right" out of range of them while still being in range, n-air/up-b out of shield, etc transfer VERY well to Marth. Personally I think that's the character you need to master inside and out, that would benefit you the most. Two things he has that MK didn't were a great F-smash,and a ridiculously easy to land n-air.

Wolf will only get you so far, and doesn't work against people that are patient, or have chaingrabs. Fox is the same.

That's just my two cents for ya Will- Keep wreckin man-

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
I was actually thinking that Lil Will would do well with Marth, too. When I watched his Melee Marth the other week, I noticed skills that I thought would transfer well to Brawl Marth.

TxZero

Smash Cadet
Dat brawl hype.

Personally I'd like to get into brawl atleast a little bit. probably play toon link, he's similar to young link I'd imagine?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Some guy who posted in the GW guide in the GW forum.

Yes I browse other character threads on a whim.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
got bassem to play today if devons friend wants to meet some of the more famous pros (bassem)

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
If I play tonight, I'll need someone to force me off of the system after every one game. Gotta multitask like crazy this weekend

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
we'll open up every legal stage and only play once instead of sets. that way you never stay on ;)

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
So are we playing? I got to inquire with Bassem about this cute girl who comes by the malt shop regularly and is apparently from Lawton; see if he knows about her.

ssbm_master

Smash Cadet
What's up guys? Anyone here that goes to OU and actively plays?
Been a few years since I've played melee (I remember you Zinth or as I knew you Omega_Star) and I've decided to get into brawl now.

Top Bottom