• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
SSB4 is being made on the Wii U, where the Nintendo philosophy for the console is to bring back the hardcore gaming crowd it may have lost from the Wii because they couldn't handle their parents and grandparents playing the same system, so we'll see how competitively-driven, which correlates to popularity in some ways, the game is.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Nah, just quit smash.

SF4 and UMVC3 is where it's gonna be at for a while. I really hope that new GG will be awesome though if they ever actually start production on it.

Also the P4 fighting game looks sick, so does skullgirls.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
If I was Hanson I would post some rap lyric about hustlin' err' day, but I don't even know what those things are which is why I will never be as cool as Hanson on Smashboards.

Or something.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
somebody beat me to it, but i know it digivolves to kabutarimon, and then megakabutarimon

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Might change my profile pic every week to run the digimon knowledge gauntlet lol

Props to Tom I for getting the evolves. More props if he knows what it evolved from

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Dude, Tentomon is like one of my favorite Digimon. Probably my favorite rookie-level Digimon, at least. I remember what its in-training form looks like, but I don't remember its name.

Edit: Actually, I think Tentomon's in-training form was called Motimon. And, this never happened on the show (at least in seasons 1-3), but theoretically Megakabuterimon digivolves into Herculeskabuterimon.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
it did happen. izzy was stuck in a room with his laptop plugged in and it kept undigivolving.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
it did happen. izzy was stuck in a room with his laptop plugged in and it kept undigivolving.
Well, what I meant never happened on the show was Tentomon digivolving to Herculeskabuterimon. The highest form up to which Tentomon digivolved in the show was Megakabuterimon, because Izzy wasn't Tai or Matt. As far as Motimon goes, I believe that Motimon actually appeared before Tentomon, because IIRC everyone first met their Digimon in the in-training form.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Christmas money prevents that, for the time being.

Though I intend to save some of this up for DMT in a couple of weeks.

Top Bottom