• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i wouldn't mind making a spreasheet and posting it every now and then...if i could get somebody to report to me the results lol.

if im busy, than id hand it off to somebody else.

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
A very good friend of mine got in a pretty serious car wreck Thursday morning. Very life changing for him, though all things considered he got out very lucky.
His injuries are pretty severe and he will be in the hospital for quite awhile. Scary stuff, I almost lost someone very close to me.

Look at the picture of his car after the crash. http://paulsvalleydailydemocrat.com/local/x345566266/Paoli-rallies-to-help-hurt-teen

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
if you still stop by bassems to play league or what have you, and would like to visit him i wouldn't mind helping you get there to visit. given yous till can't drive. i forget how old you are lol. hope he gets better with no complications.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Rough stuff Deezy- Hope that's a lesson helping you understand that if you're gona do anything that can possibly distract you while your driving, it had better be worth your life-

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
So i just realized I un subscribed from this thread >.< I was curious as to why I wasn't getting updates.... Anything going down tonight?

:phone:

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
I have already gone to the hospital once, tom. I "visited" him on Thursday when it happened, but he was unconscious then and he still is I'm pretty sure. I'll go and visit him again whenever he wakes up and can communicate.

Jity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitty_009
3DS FC
2363-6509-4817
Sounds good. I still need to set my Wii up with campus WiFi.

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
You should make sure you do that with some spare time, it can take a while. You'll probably end up having to have someone come to your dorm and make sure the routers accept it in-person.

Jity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitty_009
3DS FC
2363-6509-4817
You should make sure you do that with some spare time, it can take a while. You'll probably end up having to have someone come to your dorm and make sure the routers accept it in-person.
Sounds lovely. I'll probably end up doing it tomorrow evening, then.

Jity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitty_009
3DS FC
2363-6509-4817
... Well crap. I have classes up until then all the way to Friday.

Jity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitty_009
3DS FC
2363-6509-4817
Hey hey hey, the content doesn't have to be good, it's just the name involved. Like Sonic games from the mid 00's, amirite? :troll:
Ha.

Also, I lost a black flash drive with some duct tape on it in Walker's computer center earlier today. Should have a faded orange Geek Squad logo. Fairly ghetto looking. I'm just asking everywhere, so, you know, not expecting anything.

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
http://league.hxclancenter.com is back up, Brawl people should seriously join.
I'm going to talk to the main HxC guy tomorrow, and I'm going to see what Okgamers can do for us as well. I'm going to do what I can for the Brawl and Melee communities, and also include other fighters as well at any tourneys I may get going. Gotta keep Forest's dream alive.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
throwing this out there, if you think you registered at an hxc tournament, think again. least i have to re register.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
http://league.hxclancenter.com is back up, Brawl people should seriously join.
I'm going to talk to the main HxC guy tomorrow, and I'm going to see what Okgamers can do for us as well. I'm going to do what I can for the Brawl and Melee communities, and also include other fighters as well at any tourneys I may get going. Gotta keep Forest's dream alive.
Made an account. Hopefully we can get these scene expanded. Having Devon and Baylor with us is a great start, now we need to reach higher.

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Hey guys, if you're going to Apex I found a deal for South West Airlines. Basically the round trip cost is approximately $209 if you book by October 20th. $95 one way. Would be the ideal time for the flight IMO if you're going.

http://www.southwest.com/
Hey as you know tickets for our flight to apex are sitting at 209 at the moment. My original plan was to use my birthday (jan 4) and christmas money to purchase a ticket, but since the tickets are going for extremely cheap right now i thought might as well get them cheap.The only problem with that is i won't be able to buy them within the time frame they have set up-ending october 20th 11:59 if you could buy the ticket for me now and i could pay you back before we leave or if i can sooner but for sure payed in full come january. So watcha think?

pm ME!
pj-

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
flippity flop yourself, young blood.
i won't be in norman until next month, but you're free to come visit our new place in edmond sometime! pm me, faceboook message me, call me, or w/e. but yeah we should chill sometime.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
flippity flop yourself, young blood.
i won't be in norman until next month, but you're free to come visit our new place in edmond sometime! pm me, faceboook message me, call me, or w/e. but yeah we should chill sometime.
Haha Alex u need to give me your number so we can hangout.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Skanks need to learn to have responsibility on the job. "taking a bathroom break" does not mean to go and disappear for a ****ing hour. And if you are repeatedly late to work by any more than 30 minutes, you clearly have no desire to show up, in which case why the hell did you even take the job.

/so goddamn pissed.

Top Bottom