• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Bryan steppin' that trash talk game up! I see you've learned from the best ;)

The best trash talk is always rooted in factual evidence... Unless you're Po, of course, because your lightest whisper can crumble mountains.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Real talk though, I did earn ALOT more respect for OK smashers at ARK IV.

Duelkitties plays sheik gay and efficient, and Zinth spaces like a boss. Really enjoyed playing Scud's Falco too. Kids pretty hot.

Zinth, our friendlies were really awesome, I enjoyed them ALOT. Just didn't get to play enough imo.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Lol so where we gonna play on Friday? I need to know the address so I can make it.

:phone:
there is a tiny tournament going on friday on OU campus. You had to sign up for the tournament a week in advance though. It shouldn't last long seeing as its single elim. Could probably have friendlies after that. Unless 9 PM is late for you.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Duelkitties,

do you guys really smash every night? That's crazy! How do you guys find the time? Ya'll are gonna own me so hard next time...dang.

DualCats

Smash Ace
Not every night, but pretty close. Gravity is my roommate and Zinth lives about 10 minutes away by bike so smash tends to happen very often.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
You guys got it going on.

We're all in the dead heat of school, and not able to smash nearly as much as we want. Ya'll all work or school or both?

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
I have a hard time playing due to work and my own family. But majority either have school or a job. Dualcats boasts neither Ahahaha

DualCats

Smash Ace
I used to have a job. I technically just moved here from Phoenix and haven't found work yet but I had some money saved up. While I was going to school here, my parents supplemented my income but I'm not a student anymore.

As it turns out, finding a job is hard and it sucks.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
I was trollin dc much love here.
Yup I have a 2yr old daughter who is by far the Most well behaved 2yr old I've ever met. And she's cute as all get out. Obviously she got my looks and not brandys :awesome:

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Kids are awesome. Take good care of her. I'm actually going into Pediatrics. So you kinda have to love kids for that to happen.

Duelkats, Yeah I hear you bro. If you were a local, I could definitely get you a job. I got connections, but I'm afraid I don't know anything in Oklahoma. What type of work are you wanting to get into?

DualCats

Smash Ace
Fast food is a good temporary solution. There's also a place called T.E.A. Cafe on Alameda and 12th that was hiring last time I went there.
Yeah, I've recently applied to quite a few fast food places. No one called me back. ;___;

Thanks for the tip, sir :D

DualCats

Smash Ace
I'm just looking for income right now. Ultimately, I'd like to be working as a music producer and/or signed to a moderately important label.

Top Bottom