• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Shade_

Smash Ace
Well to be honest, the tournament is under JSA. But I'm the one who is running everything. So...I need set-ups. Anyone with a wii/game-cube and either disk, that CAN bring or is willing to lend it for the tournament, can I get a count? We have enough TV's that don't lag. Andy said he had it covered.

But yeah, if you want to tinker with the rules, just run it by me in this thread. I'm the only one you need to convince if you want something to fly for the tournament.

Does anyone have a program for brackets? For the past, however many tournaments I've been too, people have always taken up TV's with friendlies in the middle of tournament matches. This time, I'll make an extra effort to kick casual matches off until the end and make sure things start on time and go smoothly and quickly. We'll finish singles and doubles for both games before friendlies.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Ok, so that's two set-ups right there. I'm trying to aim for at least 5. maybe the melee people still have their brawl disk?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
And here I told my boss that I needed my schedule shifted to just weekend shifts since I'm being violated by 4 different classes at once every day of the week. He ain't gonna be happy if I tell him I want to take the 29th off lol.
But I may just decide to quit my job. It's a pain trying to juggle all the reading assignments and work. The problem is that if I quit, then I have no income to sustain me.

Jity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitty_009
3DS FC
2363-6509-4817
I don't THINK I have anything to do on the 29th. That said, I can offer up a Wii and a Brawl disc if necessary.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
ill show. ill have my wii and a tv. ill bring brawl and melee.

btw none of you melee people show up so i can win ^.^

melee all night my place anyone? :(

Shade_

Smash Ace
Cool guys. So far I've got:
Triforce: Wii + Brawl
Tom: Wii + Brawl
Jity: Wii + Brawl
Irish: Wii + Brawl

(Things I think people have)
Bryan: Wii + Game Cube + brawl + melee
Carol: Wii + Brawl
Andy: + TV x 14

Not a bad start in my opinion.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
I think the two just can't be compared they are both different games to me which is why i play them differently but they are smash games....I think brawl is a good game to get the feel of how competitive smash a lil its more newcomer friendly if you ask me.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Cheeky remarks? I Gave your mom some of those last night. And it was legal cuz im not banned. She even let me use jigglypuffs Nair on her multiple times

:phone:

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
So I hear ya'll are decent at college football.

but not at smash
Super Smash Brothers: Melee - 34 Entrants
Bracket
1: Icy Martini (Lee Martin) ($204.00)
2: Chamberlin ($102.00)
3: Zinth ($34.00)
4: Ace
5: Arby
5: G.Vice
7: Old Greg (Iori)
7: ihavespaceballs
9: VTS
9: Kyo
9: Cats
9: Howard Moon (Myztek)
13: Dr. Drew The Dragon
13: Yoshiman
13: Baki
13: The Saber Guy
17: Raven Knight
17: Scuddlefish
17: Wrecktos
17: Jartravious
17: TMan
17: Super Kenshin
17: Irish
17: Blulitskye
25: Ping Ding
25: The March Hare
25: Roke
25: scif
25: Eyese
25: Seif
25: Wangster Baiter
25: Llama Sensei
33: A-Messiah
33: Keys

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
To all the brawl players anyone trying to get some games in this Saturday i need to get better with my new main since mk is getting banned lol

:phone:

Top Bottom