• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
So like, I played Arcana Heart 3 when I was really baked last night, and it was awesome. I'm interested in getting into it, especially since it doesn't seem to be very technically demanding.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
To be honest, that's cause everyone in Oklahoma sucks.

It only takes one of us to get good to ruin the game for everyone.

[edit]

Also Karl comes back on Saturday.

DualCats

Smash Ace
Also Karl comes back on Saturday.
Awwww, yeeaaah

Also; if people should have drugs* for me when I get back, I'll return the favour when I get a job. And I'm definitely getting a fucking job.

*Drugs are bad. I have never done anything illegal.

Jiveturkey

Smash Cadet
I'm in Oklahoma city tonight and get off work at eleven. I am very interested in playing some friendliest as all I've played besides nom2 is with my wife lol. 817 707 2669 is my number. Either reply on the boards or shoot me a text if anyone is down! :D

:phone:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Who's gonna watch the new Harry Potter movie? It hasn't received anything below a 7/10 yet from any critic so I'm stoked for the midnight viewing.

Scuddlefish

Smash Rookie
So something is going down this weekend? Not for sure if I can make it....but I would like to do last week again :) with some ah3 and sf thrown in

:phone:

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Harry Potter was pretty awesome.

I'm going to be here in Norman for the entire weekend, so if anyone wants to play just hit me up.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Why did Coty tell me Harry Potter's amazing?

Also, I just want people to know, in an effort to understand me, that I think that everything that deals with like Wizards or especially like Orcs or Goblins is the gayest thing in this whole earth.

Fighting giants and trolls or slaying dragons with magic infused swords = the gayest thing in the whole earth.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Why did Coty tell me Harry Potter's amazing?

Also, I just want people to know, in an effort to understand me, that I think that everything that deals with like Wizards or especially like Orcs or Goblins is the gayest thing in this whole earth.

Fighting giants and trolls or slaying dragons with magic infused swords = the gayest thing in the whole earth.
youre gay :cool:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
So Curtis, you're taking part in that Brawl tournament at TnT? Rep that GW if you are, and take out Afro this time!

What happened to that Mediafire download though? D:

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Oklahoma: "We like the men-folk"

FYI: A bit of knowledge for all you youngsters-- When your girlfriend tells you she doesn't want you to do anything special for her on an important date(Birthday/Valentine's/Kwanzaa/Hanukka/The release date of the NES), what she really means is that she wants you to actually do somethng special and surprise her...

This is a frame trap of the deadliest variety which will result in an un-techable knockdown and a horrific 50/50 mix-up that you can't guess right.

Don't try to be clever and pretend you forgot, either; This attempt at a bait will fail-- Unless you're about to surprise that chick with diamonds, she will believe you actually did forget and your *** will never hear the end of it...
Although making up can be pretty amazing if you space it correctly.

Just a little match-up knowledge I thought I'd share with you guys :)

bassem6

Smash Lord

FYI: A bit of knowledge for all you youngsters-- When your girlfriend tells you she doesn't want you to do anything special for her on an important date(Birthday/Valentine's/Kwanzaa/Hanukka/The release date of the NES), what she really means is that she wants you to actually do somethng special and surprise her...

This is a frame trap of the deadliest variety which will result in an un-techable knockdown and a horrific 50/50 mix-up that you can't guess right.

Don't try to be clever and pretend you forgot, either; This attempt at a bait will fail-- Unless you're about to surprise that chick with diamonds, she will believe you actually did forget and your *** will never hear the end of it...

hot. Papa po with dat MU knowledge.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149

so....its basically Brawl- Ganons Warlock Punch?

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
So Curtis, you're taking part in that Brawl tournament at TnT? Rep that GW if you are, and take out Afro this time!

What happened to that Mediafire download though? D:
I may show, I may not. Not doing dubz because I don't have a partner.
I may skip out on singles, depending on whether I'm doing something I'd rather be doing.

Also, haven't gotten around to mediafire or making that flyer.

Scuddlefish

Smash Rookie
What's the deal with everyone using the term gay as such a negative thing? It's such a straight thing to do. Anyone hanging out today?

Top Bottom