• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
ya i know that once we kinda get a TO and everything situated we planned on making a forum. we have stuff on facebook atm. im wanting to be an intricate part of SBW possible TO'ing or what not. sars, i, and everyone else planning on actually setting it up need to get together or talk about how we are going to do it as well as promote it.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Sars does love the men back

also...does anybody have Majoras Mask downloaded onto the wii from the wii store? Adeline and I are playin it (shes never played O.O) but its a rom. and it has issues that wont allow us to go any further into the game (i.e. lens of truth blacking out and not letting see anything when we need to see with our inner eye) and i really dont wanna hook up my N64. if u do let me know and u can send it to me as a gift thru the wii

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
gimme yoru wii menu version. then i can either instruct you (which id rather do) or do it myself and prepare the materials (which i could be okayw ith.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Or to save trouble, I could say that I have Majora's Mask downloaded, and thus can provide gift services.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
tom get on facebook if u gots time and walk me thru if u could. for future ref. also Joshua this is my wii number. 3630 4278 5714 1595

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I apparently have to buy the game over again to be able to gift it over, and that's 10 dollars worth of points I do not have right now. So stick with Tom's method.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=306914

I need everyone to spam this link as much as possible.

I'm going to clean it up later with details of HxC involvement including things like free drinks, and I"m gonna talk to Ricky about free food to see if we can cut the time of people ditching the venue to eat.

[edit]

I especially need help with getting melee involved btw. I don't know anyone, all my contacts I'm spamming are just guys who quit brawl to play MvC3 or guys who play Brawl. I'm hoping Chris hypes up the SRK and AH3/MB:AC community, but I really need help on all fronts.

Also HOUSING

DualCats

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm willing to do what I can to help TO this **** if you need my assistance. Other than that, I'll just hype the **** out of it.

Also: I'll be back in OK this weekend. Prepare your anuses.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
thanks alot Tom. ill work on that. seems way to simple for me to have never thought about doing it after i hacked it to begin with

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
The best thing I think about Cody in SSFIV is his theme song.

Cody's theme may only be outshadowed by like one other song which is Solar Eclipse Theme.

With that said, who wants to volunteer to house people?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I can't house people. I'll be moving into UG the day before, and the last impression I want to give to my new roommates is one who invites 10 other people to crash in the same suite.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Curtis, if you can just upload the Zelda matches of mine onto a Mediafire account so I can access it, that would be great. Aibou's getting needy.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Well, you need to call your people up and tell them you'll house them.

Seriously guys, if we want a successful tourney, networking is a priority. PLEASE just do this one thing for me, I'm scrambling to pull this **** together.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
you wanna get your *** kicked on the big M/box while you're uploading those vids *****?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
As soon as possible. I wanna distribute them to gamestores everywhere, and I want to get those flyers out definitely before people move in anywhere cause I wanna post them in student housing.

Top Bottom