• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Hey guys, Chris wants to go to Forest's funeral service tomorrow, but he needs a place to stay. Can anyone house him?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i was looking forward to kicking your *** in marvel too.
via mashing when getting up =)

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
The call out.

I'll leave Seminole sometime around 6:45, 7:15 if services start at 9. An hour later if services start at 10, which I think it does. That way, it'll give me time to prepare, get gas for the car, and figure out where it is in town exactly with my Tom Tom.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
The services do start at 10:00 AM tomorrow. Thanks for taking that long drive to make it, Joshua. Just be sure to drive safely.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I sacrificed a trip to a yearly summer festival in Texas that I've gone to my whole life in order to be here for you and everyone else at the services. I won't let an accident happen on my way to Norman.

I may not have been as close a friend to Forest as you and others were, but we did have a friendship. I want to be able to pay respects, and to be there to provide comfort for the ones more affected by his passing.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Are we doing anything for Forest? I mean are we holding some event for him or something? I can rent ou the sooner room for smash like the hold days and hold it in his honor.

:phone:

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Hey guys...

I'm in Phoenix, Az. for college right now, but I go home to Oklahoma (bout an hour south of Muskogee) for Christmas break (Dec. 21st or so to around beginning of Jan) and I'd love to help get a tournament going, since I have virtually no-one to smash with while I'm there and I don't think going three weeks with absolutely no smashing is a good thing, I'd be willing to help you guys get something going this christmas break, in fact, i might be able to convince some old friends to come.
Hey guys...Im coty from AZ for college. Im not any good so they kicked me out of AZ and made me come to oklahoma. My falco is lame

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
its not about winning, its not about losing. its just trash talking at the trashfest.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
yea.... i showed up at the union and everyone was gone getting something to eat or somthin.....so i ended up just goin home :( feel free to come by tho lol... its been to long. i should be more patient

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I had to quit opening my eyes while playing games cause everyone in this thread sucks so much ****.

bassem6

Smash Lord
You sir are one uncouth gentlemen and it would elate me to bequeath humiliation unto you through the usage of my refined techniques.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Tom's dumb and Bassem's g@y, and the two of them sleep with each other after losing sets to me in order to comfort each other.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Question to college folks. What are the odds of emailing or calling a teacher on campus to ask about adding me onto a class that has already capped off? Particularly a phys Ed/sports class like golf? The golf class filled up to the brim practically overnight while I was at Norman so I'm wondering.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I've cried a few times too man, it sucks, but it really helped to say goodbye if you wanna visit him.

In better news, I'm going to put up the tourney thread today, and I wanna get as much commitment as I can possible from you guys on this.

Also where is Po <_<

po pimpus

Smash Ace
My apologies gentlemen for not being around these past few days... Had a lot of unexpected personal troubles that were keeping me busy. I don't want to get into details, but the thread title and first post have been updated.
I noticed that we don't have a thread for Super Bit Wars on SWF... That should be rectified if one of you guys can do that.

Top Bottom