• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Gravity

Smash Ace
yo i gotta do some crap tomorrow so i wont be free until like 7 ish. but i can chill all night after that

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Ya, I think we are.

On a different note, **** Hell in Cave Story and does anyone have Dissidia?

Also FFIV for the PSP is stupid in the fact that you literally go through a random encounter every 2 seconds. Like, the wider screens for the PSP let me see the dungeon exit earlier, but I couldn't actually leave cause went through about a dozen random encounters before then.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
****ing awful

So I just heated up a lean pocket, and the thing exploded hot cheese all over my hand and foot. In a natural reaction to what happened, I tried to wipe the cheese off my foot with my hand but since it's melted, I actually just ended up spreading hot melted cheese all over my free hand and my foot.

**** burns, **** you lean pockets. I should be able to sue for this.

bassem6

Smash Lord
****ing awful

So I just heated up a lean pocket, and the thing exploded hot cheese all over my hand and foot. In a natural reaction to what happened, I tried to wipe the cheese off my foot with my hand but since it's melted, I actually just ended up spreading hot melted cheese all over my free hand and my foot.

**** burns, **** you lean pockets. I should be able to sue for this.
How long did you put it in the microwave for? lol

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Within the time frame mentioned on the back of the box <_<

[edit]

On an un-related note, I expect the new smash bros for the WiiU to be full of gimmicks and non-competitive. The console looks like it'll have a lot of creative first-party software to back it though.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Well, I'm excited for new Smash Bros. on 3DS and WiiU(that's such a stupid name for a console)... but I have zero competitive expectations. Just gonna play it, throw items at people, and lol in 4-player chaos like the olden days of yore. It's all about that Kid Icarus and Super Mario *They brought back the muthaf'n Tanooki Suit! F-- YES!*

But one note to Sakurai-- I better see playable Geno and Little Mac this time. I also wonder if Meta Knight will receive an epic nerfing... Probably not, considering Sakurai is second only to Ono when it comes to trolling gamers, lol...

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Dude, my whole thing and I know Forest will agree is that if you've ever played any fighter on the 3DS, you immediately recognize that things like precision? Non-existent.

Seeing as how the new Nintendo controller is just a blown up bottom half of a DS plus some extra trigger buttons with those same recessed analog sticks, pretty much guarantees to me that the new Smash bros won't have redemptive competitive qualities. Also, look how close and small the face buttons are. Just imagining pulling off tech skill on that makes me cringe in pain.

Also, I'm more excited to see Sony and Microsoft ninja this idea in, like, a year. The Sony VITA will most definitely implement this same exact idea now at a more reasonable fashion since that's going to be a true portable as opposed to this new Nintendo controller (which probably will cost a **** ton of money).

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Yeah outside of a few key titles (Batman: Arkham City, Uncharted 3, Kirby Wii, Zelda, Kid Icarus, and Mario 3DS), I am almost totally disappointed with the state of gaming on the whole. I understand that casuals bring in a ton of money, and games are bigger(to create anyway... content seems to be shrinking, or intentionally left out and packaged as overpriced DLC), but this new stuff just seems to be missing something...

I guess if I had to put it into words, I would say the newer stuff is lacking 'heart'. The passion and care that spawned games like Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario World, the Konami NES Ninja Turtle games(hell everything made by Konami and Capcom up until about circa 2002), Yoshi's Island, etc... it just isn't there anymore. The lack of colors, (everything is brown or gray, probably why bright, colorful games like Zelda Skyward Sword and Kid Icarus have my attention), the over-emphasis on cutscene-driven storytelling, the constant hand-holding and lack of any real difficulty or sense of achievement(no, achievements/trophies are NOT a good example of this)... I'm doing another old-gamer rant, sorry...

I'm just annoyed and disappointed that gaming has developed in this way. Nintendo was my last hope for just plain-old, straight up gaming, but I have to buy a $150(just guessing at the price) weird *** controller just to play those games. I'm sick of FPS/Madden/Bioware RPGs... I'm tired of guns and swords being the only way to dispatch enemies in games... I'm sick of brown/gray games... I'm sick of DLC that should have already been included with the damn game(costumes/stages/characters)... I'm sick of the Microsoft/Sony way of doing business (shoddy, overpriced hardware that constantly wears out/breaks, poor security, lame 'exclusives'...) Sick of Nintendo wasting their potential with innovative ideas that are never really fully realized and wind up being gimmicks/novelties that I can no longer justify paying for...

Gaming needs to evolve, or rather, take a look back at what got it to where it is now-- You don't need high-end graphics and overwrought, hackneyed cutscene-driven storytelling to create an enthralling, immersive narrative... Just good, rewarding gameplay, captivating environments, characters that are distinct and entertaining, etc...

Just need games to be fun to play again without trying so hard to be 'cool' and 'edgy'. Stop being so pretentious, gaming... Just be yourself...

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Brawl players: "Smash 4 is on the way! Should be fun when it comes out!"

Melee players: "Oh woo, Smash 4 is on the way. Time for some more zany random **** and non-competitiveness all around."

Stay classy.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
^

Basically. Except Brawl players are probably going to feel a tinge of what melee players felt in this upcoming transition.

[edit]

Or maybe not. Maybe melee players are just bitter because we felt like Nintendo cared about what we wanted and created a game that expounded on what players found out about and catered towards that (melee) and then did an about face and came out with Brawl. Where as now, most Brawl players just see Brawl as a game not meant to be taken competitively which is taken competitively so the sequel should be more of the same.

[2 edit]

lulz crashboards.com

[3 edit]

So i just got Arcana Hearts 3 and SF:AE. I think I'm gonna try maining Petra for Arcana cause she looks like the most interesting combo wise just from playing around with her. As for AE, I might go to Makoto now.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys! I'm in Norman now with some friends. I'll be hitting up Chris tomorrow after he gets out of work, and we'll probably just troll OKC for whoever's available :)

Anyone who is free tomorrow that wants to hang, just text me.

480 720 3143

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
I think Brawl players are just like "It's still fun, it looks better, and it feels better to play." Plus, we're just not as hardcore about games as Melee players. I mean, I played Melee for seven years before Brawl came out. I know people that are just like you guys, still think Melee da bess, Double Dash da bess, etc. I'm going to honestly say that I think MKW is better than Double Dash, and Brawl is better than Melee just from a simple gaming perspective. They look better and feel better, plus have more content. Melee may be a better fighter, more competitive, etc, but I really enjoy Brawl more. Trust me when I say I played my fair share of GC games and grew up with them and stuff, but I always hold an open mind to new games, new styles, etc. and just accept them for what they are. Sometimes I honestly enjoy them, sometimes I don't. Sonic games have gotten progressively worse since SA2B, although I have yet to play Colors yet (I hear it's really good, right Josh?).
Anyway, I understand you guys, I feel the same way about some games/series, but Smash is one thing that I will always play the newest version of just because it looks better, controls smoother (some would say easier, involving less skill, and I would agree), and has more crap jammed into it.
tl;dr - I like newer games, although I understand liking older games that are better. It's all mostly opinion anyway.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Sonic Colors is a good game, possibly even great depending on perspective. But, it has a bit of a replayability issue; meaning, lack thereof, but that could just be me getting bored of video games in general, I should really get a job in the city and meet people and go to bars and get another girlfriend and ****. A lack of online rankings for individual acts hurts the game too. You're welcome to borrow my Colors disc for a while to see for yourself.

But seeing the City Escape footage from today, it looks like Generations is going to be enjoyable for a looooong time.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Or for anyone with a PS3.

I also won my first online match on AH3 whoo! 1-0, maybe I can wake up tomorrow and get a special costume and be deemed a top Petra.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Dude, I could probably make it down to the city tomorrow if that's where you all are going to play.

Also, I'm excited about the next Smash Bros. games; will they be as good as Melee? I don't know. Will they be less goofy than Brawl? Remove tripping and we're pretty good in that regard. Either way, they're still Smash and they will still probably be fun to play, whether or not they stand up to Melee as legitimate competitive games. I don't really think that they'll necessarily be more "casual" than Brawl, though, since Nintendo seems to be making an effort to get more hardcore again.

I'm also pretty excited about the Wii U, though not so much for the name. It makes me think of "Wii University" when I read it instead of "Wii You." I think I'm going to have to get a 3DS this summer, too.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Well, I know I'm going to get Kid Icarus this summer, and I'm looking forward to Mario.

I'm also looking forward to learning AH3 *hint hint*

[edit]

Also everyone should try and play Coty tomorrow so they can see my Mario in action against him.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I have a good library of games I'm going to try to get.

Mario 3DS, LM2, both Kirbies, MK3DS, KI, Sonic Generations, Mario Party 9, Paper Mario 3DS, Aliens, Ghost Recon, maybe Tekken, all of that.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Unlike everyone else, I'm reserving judgement for Smash 4
BECAUSE IT ISN"T EVEN IN DEVELOPMENT YET!
I can say that there were glitches in melee, and there were glitches in brawl. In brawl, they removed melee glitches like wavedash that added depth, I assume in smash 4 they will remove glitches in Brawl that pretty much removed depth, like obscene chaingrabs. So if I were to speculate I would say that Smash 4 will fix alot of what is broken about Brawl, without really adding too much depth. Nintendo seems to be moving AWAY from the FLOATY PARADIGM, at least a little bit! The Floaty Paradigm is an important trend to understand in the history of Nintendo (and generally all) game design from the year 2003/4- to maybe 2010.

[Collapse=Floaty Paradigm rant]
Let me give my general perspective on a specific trend in game design in the mid 2000, and why I think Brawl, beyond all of its idiosyncrasies, seems to invoke such negative feelings among older gamers and Melee players.

I'm going to write on my theory of the "floaty" paradigm in game design much more articulately once I start my damn blog...but for now I'll rant in a kind of brainstorming session here. I'm interested in precision control of video games. I like my mechanics deep, tight, and responsive.
The floaty paradigm is roughly defined by games that attempt to shallow the learning or control curve by allowing a greater margin of error in controlling on screen elements, the way this is done is usually by slowing things down, lowering gravity, and making both physical interactions and interactions with the AI and other players more "elastic". The games are stretchy, malleable, and ultimately unsatisfying to older or otherwise hardcore players in many respects.

The first Nintendo title I noticed "floatiness" in was actually Namco's Starfox Assault. Nintendo franchise titles in the floaty paradigm include:
Star Fox Assault
Wario Land GC
Wii Sports
Twilight Princess
SSB Brawl
Super Mario Kart Wii
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Kirby Epic Yarn (yes, this is floaty even for a kirby title)

I could sit here and rip on Brawl for this or that, but lets look at it in respect to the float paradigm. Brawl is simply a looser "floatier" title than melee, from every perspective of control, you have less. Its simpler, its float, its elastic in that you autoledgegrab, you can DI late and alot, etc. The reason many people don't like newer games is because the expectation for sequels tends to be addition to depth and complexity and skill requirement, so a simplification is really offputting. The inherent "floatiness" and "slowness" of Brawl was part of a general trend in the development of Nintendo games, and games in general during the time from roughly 2004 to 2010.

Floatiness, slowness these are design elements meant to appeal to 2 new markets emerging in the mid 2000s.

1: the new player or the casual player, one that tends to be inexperienced with controllers, and may have lower reaction speed and poorer character control, so things are slowed, gravity is reduced, many things like ledge grabbing happen automatically.
2. online play. Floatiness and slowness lend themselves to netplay. Even a 50 MS latency is enough to throw off a fighting game, or any game for that matter, if things happen slowly, or you have a higher margin of error, then the effects of latency are reduced.

Of course competitive players have learned to exploit all the strange frame data resulting from poor "floaty" design decisions to make the game a competitive title that is interesting and has merit in its own right, but as far as a complete package goes, Brawl is not as mechanically complex or as tightly controllable as Melee, just like Twilight Princess isn't as tight as OOT, New SMB Wii is easy on single player, (and Star Fox Assault is just suck)

If you don't value complexity and control, then float titles don't bother you as much, if your just along for the ride, or you weren't exposed the the increasing gravity in mario sequels, or the increasing complexity of Zelda or fighitng games, then the "floatiness" of Brawl and similarly era'd nintendo games just isn't going to bother you as much. One of the reasons I am such a **** about it isn't just to ruin peoples fun, my opinion is that the "floaty paradigm" disappointed me, and many gamers for years, so when people support floaty, slow, simplistic, titles without voicing the problems of the software, without recognizing the floaty paradigm as poor design choice, even if other design choices about Brawl and Star Fox were greaty, they are ruining the game industry for the rest of us.

The floatiness, slowness, simplification is hopefully going to stop being the paradigm, and start being its own stylistic decision that can live along side tight precision control, heaviness, and speed. the Floaty paradigm is **** IMO, and I'm hoping Nintendo tightens it up. Super Mario on 3DS, Skyward Sword, and the Rolling Western all point to tighter, heavier design. [/collapse]

People are being really narrow minded about gaming right now, there are alot of great titles, innovative development options, different ways to control games, more ways than ever.
Alot of the time I see people posting with such over generalization in their speculation that they are forgetting the vast potential, thousands of developers, and millions of people working in the game industry. For instance people are wondering how you could possibly play smash with any precision on the analog nubs of the Wii-U, well if you actually even paid attention to the information, you'd know that traditional controllers will be the primary way to control Wii-U multiplayer titles.

I'm going to play HD Zelda, I've been waiting for it for 6 years now. I'm going to look forward to a new single player games like Star Fox and a new Metroid utilzing the new controller, and I'm going to look forward to being able to play normal 3rd party titles on the new Nintendo console without having to switch the TV over to the PS3 all the time.

And I'm really looking forward to Mother ****ing Metal Gear Solid Rising In 2012!

[collapse=Yawara and Chozo's commentary on my thoughts]
Dude, my whole thing and I know Forest will agree is that if you've ever played any fighter on the 3DS, you immediately recognize that things like precision? Non-existent.

Seeing as how the new Nintendo controller is just a blown up bottom half of a DS plus some extra trigger buttons with those same recessed analog sticks, pretty much guarantees to me that the new Smash bros won't have redemptive competitive qualities.
Why do I keep hearing these silly misconceptions? The new nintendo controller isn't supposed to be the standard for 2 or 4 player games, but rather the single player device or the outlier for "it" in multiplayer games. THere is no way nintendo expects you to have 4 of them. Like, read some articles or watch an interview, the controller isn't meant to be the standard for competitive titles. Classic Controller (and its derivitives) and Wiimote will most likely be that standard. There will have to be some sort of normal controller to play 3rd party crossplatform titles. Hell remember the original PS3 controller released at this time during its development cycle? (yes this one)
That being said, I wouldn't put it past Nintendo or Sora to do some obscenely innovative or gimmicky thing with Smash integrating the controller or DS.

While I agree that the precision of an analog stick is in some practicality lost in the slider, theoretically the precision still exists. I think that you would be surprised at how well people have come to use the analog nub on the PSP in shooters, it can be used very precisely, and the 3DS nub is an improvement. Of course I prefer an analog stick over a slider, but my primary concern would be wearing the slider out! Of course the touch screen brings another dimension of play in. Remeber the DS Phat? It had a thumbpad lanyard that allowed you to use the touchpad as a VERY precise and responsive virtual analog stick.
The reaction to SSB4 I expected from ya'll. Can't wait to see Forest lambaste it.
Curtis, just because Brawl made me as sad as a CDI Zelda doesn't mean I'm destined to hate everything.
I'm 100% open to giving new titles and implementations a try! I really like Project M, Minus, and Super Smash Land, all of which are novel takes on the smash brothers formula.
Get rid of random tripping and I'll already be 5% happier, remove infinite or extended chaingrabs, thats another great improvement. Balance for more than 1 **** SSS tier character? Thats super important, Sakurai just said he was going to try and balance better. [/collapse]

Shade_

Smash Ace
Looks like Sakurai...might...maybe...balance smash bros?!?!??!??!? Wow, now I'm slightly excited.

Custom character ideas almost always end terribly, and good luck balancing custom characters Sakurai.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'm not about to be holding any breaths for anything.

From what the IGN article said, I gathered exactly what Kuni did. Customizable characters just don't work, user based characters over time only allow for more broken setups over time, but that could easily be nulled out in the competitive scene by just not allowing them or certain setups of them.

As for the balancing thing laid out in the article, the dude has not had a successful track record over three games. Re-balancing melee also is incredibly easy especially after reflecting on the game five years down the road, but transitioning it into a game where combos are non-existent but things like DDD's chaingrab are put in? Sakurai was the one who proudly stated that he took time tweaking each character to ensure that they're balanced in Brawl, and look how that turned out.

As for what Forest said, taking away the fact that the Wii-U mote might not be utilized in the new smash bros game at least cross four people, the fact that it exists already suggests that Nintendo's going to include unnecessary gimmicks for the sake of adding gimmicks because any first party game that doesn't in some way utilize it in a fun and crazy way is setting itself up to be torn apart by media pundits.

Also, you say that sliders can be used precisely, but I really, absolutely doubt that. I think they can approach a level of precision, but to be used as precisely as conventional controllers? No, there's just no way.

I can't even play tetris via the 3DS nub, how do I expect to play a full fledged fighter?

Also, I think you're too optimistic about the direction of the smash bros series. Not only did they take out Airdodging (which I thought they took out because it's too easy to miss a tech and die via melee airdodging in Brawl online), but they also took out things like l-cancels which was an improved system on the z-cancel. Or even attacking with aerials directly off the ground to removed instant shield punishes? Or what about just dashdancing or jump cancelled grabs, etc?

Nintendo basically tried to search out every aspect, every technique developed during the melee metagame and then tried its best to extinguish its viability in Brawl. The fact that Brawl then even developed a metagame as far as it did today is a testament to its players IMO since Nintendo really tried to hang the competitive scene out to dry. And not only that, but the majority of advanced tactics in Brawl that aren't inherent skills like zoning or tech chasing are ridiculous glitches.

That said, as someone who had to see the transition go so badly, why should we be optimistic? They have hacks to take out tripping in Brawl, does that make it more competitive or as competitive as other fighters?

If the new smash bros takes on the same strategy that Brawl did which was to limit motion in favor of straight up fighting I guess which in turn caused a reaction from the community to limit straight up fighting because of the lack of hit stun into a game based on critical precision per hit and indefinite camping, I can't be excited for it.

Yes it's early to judge, but passively waiting for Nintendo to screw up is worse than causing a ruckus early on to send a message to them.

So far as sales are concerned, Brawl is one of the most successful Nintendo titles that came out for the wii, and the Smash series has been a great money maker for Nintendo. Unless the community actually does something to send a direct message to Nintendo, they'll just continue down the same trend.

It's already hard enough to get foreign fighting game developers to pay as close attention to what the US says or demands, but for a game like smash bros that sells cross every region, if we honestly just let them know what it is we do want and absolutely abhor, then we might be able to get the game we're all wanting--brawl and melee players.

[edit]

Non-smash bros rant but a rant:

Also, I never wrote out the system, I just wrote out the hype for it. I just am not nearly as excited about the new console as everyone else is simply because Nintendo has had a bad track record for creating an all around system for people since the N64. Sure as a system, you get a lot of ideas, heck, I've already developed a lot of ideas for the console myself, and I feel like every game idea I've ever had is easier transitioned to this new console since none of my games are actually sequitur.

But does that mean I should be silly out of my pants excited for this product? No. Why? Because if history is the only thing I've got to go by, then I'm going to stick with what I've learned. It's just what we do in my major to determine the relative outcome of the future. Virtually every developer wanted to be seen as creative and innovative when the wii was announced and said they've thought of billions of ideas for it. None of those developers actually did anything innovative, and it was up to Nintendo to release 3 year in development games to actually inject some sort of enthusiasm in the console again. Virtually every media pundit back then was googa-ing over the Wii and claimed it will revolutionize everything, and yet, motion controls aren't seen being revolutionary--this is most evidently seen with everyone's reaction the the Kinect overload from Microsoft's E3 this year.

Will the same formula happen again with the Wii-U? Who knows, but since the N64 days, Nintendo's been losing support from developers, and its best titles--which are fantastic titles--have mostly all been first party games. For me, realistically, especially since nobody has money anymore, you can't expect me to be among the first in line to buy a console whose extended future is that uncertain. While the PS3 and 360 continually announce exciting new games for it, Nintendo releases are rare, incredibly rare, and for most people, Nintendo consoles then are just there to gather dust until a new _________ franchise game is finally announced. Now, are Nintendo games more polished then most and incredibly rewarding when they come out? Yes, but they're also short. And waiting two years for a game you flush out in a month isn't something that they'll trick me into doing.

Rather than being first in line to buy the new Wii-U, I'll probably just wait it out and see, and if Nintendo gets sucked into the same formula, then at least I'll have friends who bought the console, and I can probably go to their place to mess around with their games which will be fun, but this way, I won't have to blow out a lot of change for them.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
As for what Forest said, taking away the fact that the Wii-U mote might not be utilized in the new smash bros game at least cross four people, the fact that it exists already suggests that Nintendo's going to include unnecessary gimmicks for the sake of adding gimmicks because any first party game that doesn't in some way utilize it in a fun and crazy way is setting itself up to be torn apart by media pundits.
Brawl doesn't use motion controls right?
Did anyone actually ready my comment on "floatiness? or was that a little too much?
Played some Duke Nukem Forever. Funny stuff!

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
E3 2011: Super Smash Bros. Was "A Miracle"

Masahiro Sakurai on making the original Smash Bros. game work, and on the possibility of teaming up with Capcom for the next title.

During IGN's interview with Masahiro Sakurai, the legendary designer behind the Super Smash Bros. titles and the inventor of Kirby, we asked him about the possibility of a Capcom character crossing over into the next Super Smash Bros., which is coming to both 3DS and Wii U. Here's what he had to say:

"I can't say that it's entirely out of the realm of possibility that some Capcom character could appear in the next Smash Bros. The big problem, though, comes from the idea of trying to get characters from a completely different universe to fit with the style that has been dictated by Nintendo's characters in a fighting game.

"In fact, I actually think it's a miracle that we got Smash Bros. and all the Nintendo characters to work together in the first place. Especially when you bring Pokemon into the mix and a lot of the complications that are caused by that being an almost completely different entity on its own, it's really something. So this is something that obviously will come up more as we get started on the new Smash Bros. development, but keeping those things in mind I think is important."

Development on the title hasn't begun yet, but it's encouraging that Mr. Sakurai sees the biggest hurdle as one of ensuring a good fit, as opposed to other potential complications. Given that both Solid Snake and Sonic appeared in Brawl, a classic Capcom character or two could definitely work in the new title.

We also asked Mr. Sakurai whether, looking back at Brawl and Melee, there were any things that he wasn't able to include - but really wanted to - that he could potentially put into the new title? He told is that: "There were actually a lot of things, but perhaps that's something to be talked about when we get closer to discussing that game in more detail."

Guess we'll have to wait and see. We'll have our full interview with Mr. Sakurai up next week, so stay tuned.
Very interesting.

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
Sure, I'll borrow Colors next time you're in town if you bring it.

Also, I'm okay with "floaty" games, I don't really have the time to spend on games like I used to. I don't like super easy games, but I also don't like to replay the same level/boss/whatever more than three or four times. I mean, it's a fun challenge, but I just feel time constraints all too often now. idk, I like both kinds of games I guess. I just like them all, and I don't want to agree or disagree with anyone because I'll end up contradicting myself if I choose a side.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
So with Sonic Generations getting 3 out of 4 good previews upon the end of E3, and that 1 bad article still claiming that the Classic sections are perfect, I am hyped for it. Bryan, you have a PS3, right? XD

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Sure, I'll borrow Colors next time you're in town if you bring it.
I don't really have the time to spend on games like I used to. I don't like super easy games, but I also don't like to replay the same level/boss/whatever more than three or four times.
Everything has obscene checkpoints now so time wasting is almost non-existent. Hell Castlevania Lords of Shadow gives you check points between every phase in a 3-phase bossfight.

Kids these days...

Top Bottom