• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Where did you get that Falcon badge?

Also come down to Andy's on Wednesday early too!

I also wanna play Chris earlier cause I gotta run some ideas past him too.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
thats the smash 64 falcon logo @sars
also im off all day but dont have the luxury of traveling. anybody wanna smash at my place today?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I can't cause I'm painting walls all day.

Also is anyone gonna be playing Brawl wednesday? I wanna play either Marth or DK

Gravity

Smash Ace
eh hold on a second. i wont be free until like 3 on wednesday. so as long as "early" is after 3 then go for it.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Oh, well, then in that case, come to my hotel before three <_<

Also these are more like individual specific ideas, just things I noticed.

Shade_

Smash Ace
And Alex, what brought you to that conclusion? And, when you say quit, do you just mean quit competitive bit still play it when it wonders your direction, or do you mean "I'm utterly tired of the game and will never want to touch it again"?

You were/are the best player Oklahoma had/sometimes has. I quit competitively, but when it's at the union right next to me I still enjoy playing it. I hope you conclude the same. It would be sad for the smash scene to not have you at all anymore.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Speaking of sad, I feel like a disappointed parent right now. Hard day's work to this? Brooks has got to trust the other three players on the court to do more than play defense.

That said, is Josh also gonna go play on Wednesday? And no word from Brawl people yet.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
we'll play whenever, brooks didnt make a bunch of three shots. durant kept getting stripped everytime he had the ball. but i think most importantly was that harden fouled out.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
I NEED TV/SETUPS for monthlies! Brawl might have a few more showing up so please provide and I'll waive the fee of course.

Dude my post got deleted!
I think SRK is inhabited by 40 year old child molesting preachers and small children that milk rats for their daily bread.
It was just this:

Its a kind of fantasiacal drawing..the vulva is quite pronounced in this rendition, although not unrealistically large, but whats innaccurate is of course that a loli is much less curvy, and her posterior smaller.
Yes this is a test...

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Really? This is what Smashboards has come to? Posting photos of a fictional loli in an inappropriate pose? No discussion of fighting theory? No figuring out how to get better? Just Platinum the Trinity, Forest, and trolling SRK (No wonder they don't take Smash seriously)...

LOL Smashboards...

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I'm excited about Platinum, why can't I have some fun with it?
The first part of the post opened with questions about Lambda's j.214D~C cancel into another aerial rave, but I got no response to that, just vapid anti-loli talk. My post was deleted, then I asked again and still no response.

The problem is they don't take the new blazblue seriously and I think it deserves a shot!

If you got back a page Po, you will see a discussion of basketball, which is great and all, but alot less relevant to fighting games than renditions of trinity the platinum. If your problem is lack of relevant discussion, i recommend distributing your criticisms in a likewise manner surrounding anything else

This is a social thread, and oftentimes people have fun in it! There are alot of threads for exclusively for theorycrafting over in characters and mechanics where you won't find as many pictures.

You're coming to monthlies Po? We miss you.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Really? This is what Smashboards has come to? Posting photos of a fictional loli in an inappropriate pose? No discussion of fighting theory? No figuring out how to get better? Just Platinum the Trinity, Forest, and trolling SRK (No wonder they don't take Smash seriously)...

LOL Smashboards...
I love you.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
@Tom

I think anytime people blame a loss on a bench player getting fouled out or a bad call from a referee, it's a sign that the team shouldn't have won to begin with honestly. I think that they just don't understand what kinda system they ought to run, but hopefully they'll figure something out for next season.

Also, to me, I don't think Durant is going to develop into the Kobe Bryant lights out player that media pundits want him to be, I think he's going to be the next Reggie Miller only more athletic and more versatile. I think Westbrook was prime to fill into that role more than Durant which is why I think their biggest need wasn't a center per se but a true one guard.

I also think that Brooks is disrespecting the rest of the team by not at least including them in its offensive schemes. You know that putting up screens to get Durant the ball isn't going to work since J-Kidd and Marion are going to swarm him, and you know that Durant's not always the best passer and that he's not getting as many fouls called in his favor. Why not open the floor a bit? Sefoulsha was doing great that night, so was Ibalka, and Collison should've been rewarded on the offensive side of the ball for his defensive tenacity.

Honestly, I think the downfall for this young team might be mismanagement. Brooks does a fantastic job coaching defense, and he's developed all of his players at an incredible pace. But when it comes to offense, it's pitiful. It was total chaos last night, and it's been that way many times in the playoffs. Maybe Harden helps us stretch the floor more, but everyone else on that team has proven at one point or another that they can score when counted to except for Daequan Cook which is a huge problem.

As for everyone else especially Po:

I've got your work regiment down to improve, just wait for me to talk to you.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Norman players, find shelter. Now.

Curtis, me and Tom are going to the weather center on campus. You and Tom should do the same.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
This tractor has not stopped moving.

Hope everyone's okay, and I hope everyone' still game for tomorrow. Chris, Karl, and Bryan, what time are you guys planning to come down?

And I'm guessing since the brawl people are here that they'd be willing to play tomorrow?

Me and Bryan vs anyone, HOLLLA

DualCats

Smash Ace
I'll come down whenever Andy gets off/wakes up. (I can't remember which was relevant, but I remember him telling me 5pm and then posting 3pm on the boards. @____@ )

Storm is pretty lame in Shawnee.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Can't come down this week or probably for awhile. Car got ****ed up today while I was driving home from Brandon's. Stupid weather bull****

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Wow that absolutely blows dude, I'm really sorry to hear that. I'll make it up there sometime then.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Also I just wanna say that the garage band app for the ipad is ****ing fun.

Still really bummed that I can't see either Chris or Alex now . . .

DualCats

Smash Ace
Can't come down this week or probably for awhile. Car got ****ed up today while I was driving home from Brandon's. Stupid weather bull****
I might be able to pick you up sometimes, actually. :3 Depends on where you live, I guess.

DualCats

Smash Ace
That's true. :< If we ever have a significant smashfest, however, I think I'd be willing to drive. That goes for the monthly, obvz.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I can probably pick up Bryan and Chris, but not so sure about dropping them off <_< If you can get Brandon to come in late and drop you back in OKC, that's cool.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Well, I have a doctor appointment at 3:30 in the city tomorrow, so if I could get picked up from there and then dropped back off at the city later, it might be able to work.

:phone:

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
That's kinda hard cause by that time, I probably will be in Norman. :/

Should get on Brandon soon.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice

LOL Smashboards...
I miss you guys :)

No Johns.

That's true. :< If we ever have a significant smashfest, however, I think I'd be willing to drive. That goes for the monthly, obvz.
...how do you manage to be EVERYWHERE?!

Also, I'm going to be in Oklahoma in the early weeks of June. I'm not certain of the days/schedule yet. But I'll more than likely be leaving the 9th-10th so I can go to the Albuquerque tournament.

<3 Oklahoma

DualCats

Smash Ace
I go to school here, sir. :3 Incidentally, it had just crossed my mind earlier this week whether or not you might be back up here this summer.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Definitely pick up Kos Mos! Also I still need TVs!
I have 2 that are dead which makes my TVs scarce.
I'm going to try to pick up the 2 from Gravity, and that puts me at 5...which isn't enough.

Top Bottom