• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

bassem6

Smash Lord
Ya he doesnt play wifi as much as he used to but i think he still goes on every so often. And are you talking about a specific match? The match between him and deim(mk) was **** epic.(i think that was cot4)

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
if memory serves me correctly, there was a part of one match where m2k got him from 0 to 104%

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
I dont think there are many good Warios online at all.

Bassem is probably the best wario online..... doesnt really give me that much trouble.
We go maybe 5-5 or 6-4 in his favor against his wario with my Marth.

His snake on the other hand, man his Snake is gay.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Dang, even Bassem hating on WiFi? You know something is wrong with it when the Ex Wario Lord of WiFi bashes it.
Oh im not really hating on it. Just stating facts >_>. And I still play wifi quite a bit, but I have been on a family vacation since august 1st so i havent gotten to play at all. (we go back home on the 10th)

I dont think there are many good Warios online at all.

Bassem is probably the best wario online..... doesnt really give me that much trouble.
We go maybe 5-5 or 6-4 in his favor against his wario with my Marth.

His snake on the other hand, man his Snake is gay.
Snakes easier to use online.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Tom's place is ****ing awesome.

Also, I played some BlazBlue in arcade/traning/versus-the-cpu mode, and it was pretty cool. Arakune is my favorite right now. I suck with ν-13, lol.

So has the MK ban decision basically come down to what Hanson said it was looking like? I haven't found anything more on it.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Argh!!!! Chris I'll get you next time!!!!

Anyways I had so much at the MGC tourney even though I got knocked out of the tourney I was so happy at how much my MK improved!!! And I finally learned what I'm doing wrong in my matches.

I'm gonna keep trying my hardest so I can see my name on that Power-Ranking list!!!

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
I posted this in the oh snap thread bassem, but I want to make sure you see it.

it turns out I can make it to oh snap 5 by the time the doubles start, so we should be able to team after all if you still want to.
So before you arrange with other people, im letting you know i WILL be there by doubles start.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Alright bro. I had already sent trela an offer to team earlier so if he cant/doesnt want to/ or is teaming with someone else, we can certainly team.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Man, just cancel your offer. Esca cancelled on you when his perma-partner showed up, so you can do the same, especially since you haven't even heard back from Trela. I want to see how far OK's best team, as indicated by results of the monthly, can go at this.

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
Man, just cancel your offer. Esca cancelled on you when his perma-partner showed up, so you can do the same, especially since you haven't even heard back from Trela. I want to see how far OK's best team, as indicated by results of the monthly, can go at this.
My thoughts :)

Eff trela mang, you dont even know him.

Plus I love you, in every way except the gay ones..... ♥

EDIT @Yawara: I should be there by 4:30-5 o clock. Would this mean I should prepare to bring 15 dollars to pay late entry for doubles.. or would having bassem/whoever my teamate is pay for me early, then paying them back be an option?

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Hmm, College Station tournament sounds interesting. It's the weekend before classes start, though, so I'm not sure if it will work out for me =\ Though, if it's only a day then it shouldn't be much of a problem.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
I may have completely missed them, but were the results for the 2nd Norman Monthly ever posted?

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
good, need to gimp you more.
get wrecked, you only gimped me like at 4am. During business hours, i ate you all day and will continue to get my 5 pc extra crispy falco all night. Scrumptious :)

Yeah, you better come, nicca! OK's doing it up big! Plus, I need to find out if my new monkey-killing techniques work on a REAL Diddy player...;)
lol, i dont main diddy though. i main sex and second skills. lmao wanna MM sex dittos? ( moneyshot match )

FK1

Smash Journeyman
William...You can stay with us if your parents decide to let you...just in case they change their mind. We're housing all of OK...I think.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
William...You can stay with us if your parents decide to let you...just in case they change their mind. We're housing all of OK...I think.
Yeah they're still saying no maybe one of you guys need to talk to them hopefully they'll change their minds after that.

@Chris
Sweet thanks man!!

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Andy, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Bassem, I believe that Deezy would give you the best possible chance at a money finish. Team with the young one, FOR OKLAHOMA UNITY!

Will, I'm gonna wreck you so hard next time we play...

Everyone else:

OHSNAP IN TWO DAYS, GET ****ING HYPE!!

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
Bassem112233 (7:03:13 AM): I guess it all comes down to whether Im playing for moniez or for funzies

I am assuming that I am funzies.

This means if he doesnt end up winning anything Ill do something bad to him that I can't think of right now.

Take that bassem

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Hey guys my friend and i are coming from TX to ohsnap. Is there anyone that can house us? :\ I'm not getting any responses from the other threads :(
Try sending a PM to SarsPirate, Le_THieN, FattyFatFatso, or Kpeezy, they are our main source for housing OOSers.

See you guys this weekend!

Nike.

Smash Hero
Is there anybody who's going to Oh Snap from Ada? Im trying to get a ride from someone in the giant Dallas carpool but if that isnt possible then I'll end up in Ada sometime around midnight on thursday. It's assuming that Dallas cant take me though. Please and thank you :D

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'm like wanting to update facebook but like fear of reproach LOL

How do I explain this at home?

Top Bottom