• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Tom is correct in that I want to go to MGC (although I don't think I should) simply because I could really use the money if I won. If I can win this weekend then I wouldn't need to go to anymore MGCs honestly.

In all seriousness the only way I could place top 3 in brawl is if I just went Marth/Meta the entire way.

EDIT: That means smashfest this weekend! We gotta practice up!

Gravity

Smash Ace
im like so ridiculously poor right now that i cant come down to norman again until ohsnap.

if i can even get it off, i should find out tonight.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Hey fattyfatfatso and hazygoose, I posted this in the oh snap thread but im just double checking to see if fatty can house me and my 3 friends for the night and if not if hazy can. Sorry for not checking sooner.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
razer said he wasn't going. and kuni. id like to play you sometime. there's something i need to work on.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
so trying to get something together today at my house, anybody not busy?

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
UltimateRazer713 [8:26 PM]: im watching a duck explode atm.
SilentninjaXI [8:26 PM]: LOL WTF
UltimateRazer713 [8:27 PM]: now im watching a pelican eat a pidgeon
UltimateRazer713 [8:27 PM]: this some hardcore ****

<3 Razer LMAO

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Welcome back Brandon I can't wwait to see your Luigi back in its prime :bee:

I would love to try some crew battles man sounds hella fun!!!

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
*sigh* well anybody wanna play today? ill try to check back regularly. sorry hanson for yesterday.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
I like you how you wait till I'm gone to invite people over to play...My heart is broken...

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Thanks...Hmm. Maybe I'll start calling you Orbassem...Get it? lol. Man, I'm so ****ing hilarious. Hey, where are you staying for OhSnap?

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
I am talking the majority of oklahoma minus us wifi playin' young uns'+ Bryan to a certain extent. Lol.

I would really like to see Po play wifi moar.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
just looked at deezy's post.

No.

If people were to do that i would predict the following:

1st week: suck online

2nd week: almost good online as when good offline

3rd week: worse offline than when started online.

why? cause timing in this game is crucial. I don't think anybody can maintain a good offline game and a good online game. Of course there are exceptions, that is what i think would generally happen.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Thanks...Hmm. Maybe I'll start calling you Orbassem...Get it? lol. Man, I'm so ****ing hilarious. Hey, where are you staying for OhSnap?
hehe funnyfunny. Can i stay with you? Fatty and hazy never replied and told me if i could or couldnt stay with them. i have 2-3 friends coming though.

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice

No.

why? cause timing in this game is crucial. I don't think anybody can maintain a good offline game and a good online game. Of course there are exceptions, that is what i think would generally happen.
In the link I gave it said something like "Don't fully commit to online. When transfering to from one or the other practice in the training room until you can get your timing back"

I manage to do good on both..... and I use Marth. Marth is complete garbage online.

bassem6

Smash Lord
In the link I gave it said something like "Don't fully commit to online. When transfering to from one or the other practice in the training room until you can get your timing back"

I manage to do good on both..... and I use Marth. Marth is complete garbage online.
Dont get me started on wario online. Yay for losing to random mk scrubs and people who I know I could beat offline.

Yeah, we got plenty of room.
SWEEEEEETNESSSSSS

No.

Ally dominated online and he ended up being able to beat m2k. While you may consider that to be an exception, I think there are many more good examples with me being one too. Although some characters are easier to use online than others.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Toon Link broken online cause no one can powershield

SUPER EDIT

Those of you who are housing people, let the people you're housing know where you live!!! It'll be ******** if they can't find your place LOL

Give them contact information, address, etc, and tell them what supplies they need to bring! Like a pillow for instance.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i heard ally doesn't play online that much anymore? see him at his debut at CoT4? a personal favorite moment of mine.

Top Bottom