• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
Can Oklahoma do Colorado a favor and come to SuperCon? http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226652

Everyone who's anyone is going to Ohsnap, I just thought that OK would repay the favor. Riiiiight?
First, I think Colorado owes us one for bailing out of OH SNAP last year. Second, Norman, which is the bulk of the Oklahoma players, is hosting a monthly July 25th and is trying to invited Dallas to come. Sorry about that Colorado! Everybody gets 1 miss. You still need to come to OH SNAP though!

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Yo' Bassem! I'm in your area for a few days. Want to play some smash and learn me a few things about the Wario match-up? Since you're pretty much the only good Wario around...

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
Yo' Bassem! I'm in your area for a few days. Want to play some smash and learn me a few things about the Wario match-up? Since you're pretty much the only good Wario around...
Man **** FK save that trash for the OH SNAP boards! Don't get mad because you can't go to the dates I set. Here let me wipe your tears for you wittle baby FK. You better get that Wario practice, because next time I see you, you are going to get WRECKED.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
...You said you loved me...I'm hurt. I'm not mad...just disappointed. But, I won't see you for a while, Daniel, since you picked ****ty dates. ='(

I'll just ask Fro to own you a little extra at Ohsnap.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Yeah...my boss' apartment is right below my dorm room. I'm sure he'd be able to tell especially since I move in the 1st of August, and he's the one doing my training.

If you're not talking about that...then no, I don't get it.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Yeah, Yawara's right, come to think of it; Kevin is visiting relatives in Texas.

I'd like to hitch a ride, too, if I can, Andy.

Yawara, a Dallas trip sometime sounds cool.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i went to kuni's house last week and the said below is true. kuni is in tx.

hey afin. link when your quiz is back up. although im sure i wont get the following anytime soon: falco, wario, mk, PT, snake.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Does anyone remember what Bryan's old profile pic was? <_< I can't for some reason.

It's also high time I changed mine.

Oh, and for OH SNAP

Can someone please make a banner (like generic) and then just put pics of our main so we can put it in our sig? Gotta start spamming soon, it'd be easier to have a sig/banner thing to go around with.

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone remember what Bryan's old profile pic was? <_< I can't for some reason.
It's also high time I changed mine.

Oh, and for OH SNAP

Can someone please make a banner (like generic) and then just put pics of our main so we can put it in our sig? Gotta start spamming soon, it'd be easier to have a sig/banner thing to go around with.
I'm pretty sure it was Kefka in Final Boss form.

And my picture has always been, and will always be epic.

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
Woots

You should come to smashfests, and we'll team. Andriod 14 (lol?) ftw.

No stealing my thunder though >:-(

LOL Dang Phantom, if Po's a dinosaur wth does that make you?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace

Where: Denver, Colorado
When: July 24-26 2009
Pre-registration: http://www.nvgaonline.com/SuperCon/registerinfo.php

The NVGA SuperCon is back!! The NVGA SuperCon, being held in Denver, Colorado July 24-26, 2009 is the national championship for the NVGA as well as the gaming haven for all gaming enthusiants seeking education in all aspects of the gaming world. In the end Education of the Gamer is what the NVGA is about!! The NVGA SuperCon features three key aspects to the gaming community:

National Championships and the NVGA Championships

Come join the NVGA as we crown our championships in both the NVGA and the two national events at the SuperCon. Below is the tournament games that will be featured at this year's SuperCon:

-Soul Calibur 4 (National Championship and NVGA Champioinship)
-Smash Bros. Brawl (NVGA Championship) - $500 Bonus Pot
-Guilty Gear Accent Core (NVGA Championship) - $250 Bonus Pot
-Street Fighter 4 (NVGA Championship) - $250 Bonus Pot
-HALO 3 (NVGA Championship) - (4 v 4) - $1000 Bonus Pot / (2 v 2) - $500 Bonus Pot
-Gears of War 2 (NVGA Championship) - $500 Bonus Pot
-Street Fighter 2 HD Remix (NVGA Championship) - $250 Bonus Pot
-Rock Band - Battle of the Bands (NVGA Championship) - Big Prize

The Soul Calibur 4 National event consist of regional qualifiers finding the top 64 players in both games from across the nation as well Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. The NVGA Championship consist of players from all over the United States including NVGA chapters in New Mexico, California, Colorado, Arizona, Oklahoma, St. Louis, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, New England and Nevada.

Education of the Gamer

This year's SuperCon features big names from the gaming industry both educational, retail and other. This aspect of the SuperCon is made to provide gamers with the information that they need, want and desire as it applies to the gaming industry. With a list of panels, workshops, sponsors, vendors and exhibits this aspect of the con is truly made for all casual and hardcore gaming
enthusiast.

AnimeLand Wasabi

This year's SuperCon features a world class anime con presented by Animland Wasabi. Featuring a variety of anime/gaming related panels, artist and dance events this is a party that you don't want to miss

The Gaming Cave

The NVGA always believe in including all people in the excitement which is the gaming world. The Gaming Cave will give casual and hardcore gamers a chance to try out old and new games with the chance to learn from the best gamers from across the nation. It will also play host to a variety of giveaways and prizes in specific side tournaments that only can be found in the Gaming Cave. You might even see some TABLE TOP GAMING....only time will tell. This is also a safe haven for sponsors and vendors too show off there products to the very audience that we all cater too...the
GAMER!!

Pre-registration is open now to all players that want to compete for the NVGA Championship title. Whether you are a player looking for just a good time or a hardcore player looking to make a name for yourself this is the place to do it. There will be tons of things to do to wet the appetites of ANY GAMER!! You can pre-register for the event here:

http://www.nvgaonline.com/SuperCon/registerinfo.php

See you at the SuperCon!!!!!!

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
DMG you are a MIND FREAK. At Vegas, I literally walked past Chris Hansen in the Luxor hotel. I thought it was some crazy guy with all those piercings. Then I saw a poster of him. I cried myself to sleep that night for walking past him and not getting an autograph. Yawara are you going to make a youtube video like you did last year? Colorado thanks for the ad. If some of us don't go to our monthly we will go to supercon.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure it was Kefka in Final Boss form.
Yes, that was my first custom avatar. After that, I had some pictures from the Museum of Bad Art. Then, I had Chaos from Final Fantasy, and then I used a picture found from Googling my username. And now it's Omega Weapon from Final Fantasy VIII.

Lets just hope Kevin doesn't come back married or something.
Well, I do think his visit to Texas had something to do with his cul-... religion.

Gravity

Smash Ace
alright so michael and bryan want rides and im coming back friday night/early saturday morning.

thats pretty much all i know. what time do you want me to come down kp?

kpeezy

Smash Cadet
Probably whenever. I'll get home around 6:45 but Grant will probably be there all day. I'll ask him.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
something going down today/> somebody tell me what andy drives when they see him.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
im about to head to the city. anybody wanna get wrecked in the okc/edmond area gimme a call 9189339572

bassem6

Smash Lord
Sorry fk, my family and I are going to Florida early on friday and im gonna be busy packing and hanging with friends until then.

Im gonna be in norman july 7th for enrollment. So maybe, my parents can hit the mall up or something and let me smash for a few hrs.

Top Bottom