• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

GMo

Smash Apprentice
Im gonna be in norman july 7th for enrollment. So maybe, my parents can hit the mall up or something and let me smash for a few hrs.
Yeah see if you can do that - let us know and we'll try to have something going around that time. Also, Camp Crimson and the OU tour thing are both hella boring. Might meet some cool people at CC, I dunno. I didn't. Maybe one stoner dude who was chill.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
OU tour, thank God I didn't have to do it.

I heard horror stories of everyone having to say their names followed by Boomer Sooner in order to get things rolling.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I took a tour of OU, which was alright, especially since I got a free t-shirt from it. I didn't do Camp Crimson though.

I took the quiz again (updating some of my answers, I think), and Meta Knight and Marth were tied for first, while Kirby and Mr. Game and Watch were tied for third.

More importantly, though, is that Wario was fifth. Guess who my new main is! Jk, Warios; I'd never use that fat sack of **** you call a character. Jk, he's funny I guess.

Lolz page 1337.

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
I hate you even more Affinity. I got jigs at #1 and Wario was moved even lower....

I took a tour of OU, which was alright, especially since I got a free t-shirt from it. I didn't do Camp Crimson though.

I took the quiz again (updating some of my answers, I think), and Meta Knight and Marth were tied for first, while Kirby and Mr. Game and Watch were tied for third.

More importantly, though, is that Wario was fifth. Guess who my new main is! Jk, Warios; I'd never use that fat sack of **** you call a character. Jk, he's funny I guess.

Lolz page 1337.

Dang that is harsh Bryan. But I guess playing the gayest character in the game and the gayest looking character in the game are better than playing a sexy fat man.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
LOL. This time I got Kirby, but Weegee moved even lower... You should just add a Luigi question such as

"What do you think of Luigi?"
A. He's alright, I guess
B. I don't like him
C. Isn't he a palette-swap of Mario?
D. SHORYUKEN!

Problem solved.

Also, there is no one manlier that Luigi. He doesn't use weapons or gadgets, doesn't need wings to fly, doesn't rely on goons or Pokemon... He just straight-up kicks your *** with his own hands and feet--and HE LIGHTS PEOPLE ON FIRE BY UPPERCUTTING THEM.

Luigi is a REAL MAN.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Dang that is harsh Bryan. But I guess playing the gayest character in the game and the gayest looking character in the game are better than playing a sexy fat man.
At least Meta Knight doesn't have to fart to fly.

(Though fart-flying is pretty funny.)

I should incite a race war between Meta Knight players and Wario players. Except that everyone is switching to Wario so the Meta Knight players would lose, lol.

I've actually read that before lol.

Also, I agree that there should be a Luigi question. This other quiz that everyone took sometime earlier had a Luigi question, I believe. There should also be a question about one's preferred method of flying to help the Wario players out.

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
He has to look like that, otherwise apocalyptic events will occur.

I've been waiting for an excuse to post that as well, and that one almost fit the qualifications

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Oh man, Deezy, don't hold back jokes or think of them in advance. No one likes kids who read joke books.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You have to be spur of the moment, like I am. Either that, or you have to wait for someone to post something that gives you a golden idea, and you go on from there. Which I also happen to do.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Trust him. That kid's a ****ing doctor. PHD.

Anyways, LOOK AT MY ART!

I hope I don't get infracted cause DMG be posting pics everywhere and nothing wrong happens for him.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
HOLY **** THAT PICTURE IS HUGE.

this post will be infracted. But I figured an edit couldn't remedy the fact that this post was huge.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
On a separate note, I am currently almost banned from gamefaqs as well.

Also, I thought I was infracted too much cause the ****ing picture moved the quick post box all the way over.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Thanks a whole ****ing lot, Yawara. Now I gotta look at a streched out page...

Yeah, Deezy... You don't wanna be the dude that gets all his material from other people, otherwise you'll wind up like Hanson...

Just play off of other people... and if you hang around Kuni, you'll never run out of material.

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
Thanks a whole ****ing lot, Yawara. Now I gotta look at a streched out page...

Yeah, Deezy... You don't wanna be the dude that gets all his material from other people, otherwise you'll wind up like Hanson...

Just play off of other people... and if you hang around Kuni, you'll never run out of material.
Oh god....... no

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Yeah, Dillon. You don't want to end up a guy who never ends up dropping any matches ever to a 14-year-old living in the middle of Boonesville, OK. Being amazing is exhausting.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
as predicted affin, yoru quiz sucks

Totals
(out of 670)
414 Sonic
400 Captain Falcon
384 Meta Knight ***
382 Squirtle (Pokémon Trainer)
370 Kirby
370 Pikachu
364 Ganondorf
350 Yoshi
344 Marth
336 Sheik
332 Wario ***
318 Mario
314 Ike
312 Donkey Kong
312 Peach
306 R.O.B.
304 King Dedede
288 Fox
286 Jigglypuff
284 Ness
280 Charizard (Pokémon Trainer)
266 Luigi
260 Pit
260 Zero Suit Samus
254 Samus
248 Diddy Kong
244 Bowser
244 Ice Climbers
224 Toon Link
218 Snake ***
206 Falco ***
190 Mr. Game and Watch
184 Wolf
180 Lucas
178 Zelda
172 Link
148 Lucario
138 Olimar
132 Ivysaur (Pokémon Trainer) ***

Gravity

Smash Ace
holy **** i had to scroll like two feet over just to get to the reply box

what the **** yawara

anyway i have to pay for a ticket tomorrow, and i dont get paid until saturday. . .

so i decided i can come friday if brandon pays me back(atleast partly) when i get there.

otherwise im too poor to come down. either that or the people im giving rides pay for all the gas but yeah

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yeah, I was about to post that same **** lol

I remember the first time I played with you guys you were complaining how all the stats are usurped by sonic cause "one of our friends only plays him."

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Spiders are frightened by vinegar cause it ****s with their sense so just sprinkle it around your room wherever the webs are.

(no they aren't, let's see if he does it)

Tyrannosaurus

Smash Cadet
i'm not actually upset about the spiders, i'm upset because it means there's a hole to the outside somewhere in my room where bugs are getting in

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Yes, we do need to play; it's been too long, and that goes for everyone. I've got a physics text tomorrow, so I'm booked until then, but I can probably play on Friday or something.

On that note,
Φ = ∮ E ∙ dA = Q / ε₀

Top Bottom