• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I have the 82 page version and just finished reading it. It comes to a weirdo stop. I have some conversation in mine, but i disregarded it all.

Gravity

Smash Ace
I have the 82 page version and just finished reading it. It comes to a weirdo stop. I have some conversation in mine, but i disregarded it all.
well heres an excerpt from my version

Shade boosts straight at Hazumi, who he charges up his parrying blade, Shade still coming straight at him, taps Hozumi's arm when it comes in to hit him, and it misse's. With his laser blade arm, Shade grabs the head or Hazumi's AC while still coming at it, they are now going forward with Shade's AC, Shade keeps going and when they get to the center tower, Shade throws Hazumi's AC ahead of him at the wall, with his left arm, Hozumi then is sent in to the wall at over 450 mph, there is a crater mark in the wall, while going with the way he threw Hazumi, which was bringing his arm from a dawnward left to uper right motion, spins around and then sticks his gun straight at Hozumi. While still going forward he then almost crashes into his AC, and his gun is sticking inside of Hazumi's core and Shade shots 2 rounds. Hozumi's AC explodes. And Shade is just standing there in the aftermath of the explosion...

The crowd is screaming, Shade Combo!!!
anyway, is there smash at your place tonight? if so ill just give it to you then.

HOLY **** LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND

Kuro fan 1: Dude YOU ARE THE COOLEST RAVEN.

Shade_

Smash Ace
wombo combo was pretty interesting, hadn't seen that before.

Yeah, I think it starts to gets really cheesy and the people act and talk really unrealistically in the middle of the fan fic. Don't send it to chris, don't send it to anyone else!

dam you andy >_>.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'm willing to play tonight. I just got out of a farewell luncheon thing, so I'm basically free for the rest of the time.

Play tonight, party tomorrow maybe, and finally work Sunday to Friday. Sounds fair, right?

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I wish I'd have known of this earlier but whatever, I need some sort of cell phone text update that tells me "SMASHFEST TODAY!" or something lol

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Yesterday's smashfest was awesome. For those who missed out, we had a small party that was kuni themed. 5-6 people acting/reading the unabridged version of the fanfic. It was great.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I think I'm a Pit main dudes.

I'm seriously thinking about dropping Snake, Wario, Samus, Marth, etc. ****ing love Pit.

Shade_

Smash Ace
I can't wait until the fanfic jokes die out and everyone gets sick of them. But yeah yawara a using pit? Thats pretty cool, but why?

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I can't wait until the fanfic jokes die out and everyone gets sick of them. But yeah yawara a using pit? Thats pretty cool, but why?
Because playing as Pit allows Yawara to go beyond the bounds of victory... :)

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Anyways, sorry I couldn't make it yesterday, had life-type stuff to handle. I talked to Marc today, and he's really wanting to play everyone before you all leave on break. If the weather doesn't turn too ****ty, that is.

Gotta step my game up. I'm not good enough yet to stand at the top, but I'll get there soon.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'm not joking when I say I think Pit's my best character by far. The only problem is killing, but that's cause I'm not used to the character.

But I think I can combo really well with Pit up to like 80% or so. The only real problem I see right now is Tom's falco <_<

Shade_

Smash Ace
Oh...........my god..........no...no no no no. TOM WHY?!?!?!?!??!!? WHY TOM?!?!? I can't believe you did this! Take of the video now~!!!

Top Bottom