• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I honestly do like your fanfic thoguh...Please come to my event, you can have all the kuni parts :)

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
im holding off my reading until the next smashfest/fanfic reading party. Brett you should come. I didnt know your last name so i couldn't send you the invite on facebook.

Shade_

Smash Ace
I find that hard to believe seeing as how I have read it over myself after it being brought up again in such a long and I can't see how it in anyway has a good, believable story. You guys aren't seriously acting this thing you............are you?

Wait?! Bret has it now to!???!?!?!?!!

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I find that hard to believe seeing as how I have read it over myself after it being brought up again in such a long and I can't see how it in anyway has a good, believable story. You guys aren't seriously acting this thing you............are you?

Wait?! Bret has it now to!???!?!?!?!!
That is the beauty of the fan fiction. It doesn't have to be believable! and im sad you declined my invitation.

Shade_

Smash Ace
No "Brett" i remembered how to spell your name, I was just in a state of omg from people making videos of my fan fic so i made a mistake. You mean Kuni.

I guess tom, but i dont have time to come to your place for a bit, finals is taking up a lot of time.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
The event is even after MY finals, and I'm in high school...
Count me in guys, I'm not working again untill january :p

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
tomorrow...chris,, bryan, kyle, brandon, y.deez (should be your new board name btw ;) )and hell even teh brawl peeps should try to hangz with me and play melee tomorrow evening :o
and brett. oh noes even my best friends hate me T.T
but yeah...i wanna do good melee stuff. like draft crews and ironman matches

p.s. to kyle ("he's the biggest tool ever" lololol most true quote evar)

is any smash stuff going down over the weekend, melee or brawl? i wanna pick brawl up to where i'm at least mediocre/fun to play for the good guys >.>;

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Next week! Except I want everyone to say I leave on Saturday for Yawara protection reasons.

SAVA YAWARA!

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking about maining someone else in melee for a tournament or two to see how I do. Getting kind of tired of Peach =\. That may change *shrugs*, I dunno.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
yay deezy!
and no worries, bryan. school is top priority.

reason #366 the smash scene is amazing:
i could have spent about 200 dollars in 24 hours on cab fees going to buy boxes, putting stuff into storage, and getting to the airport. instead, because of a friendship that spawned from smash, jvsmooth convinced his boss to give him off work so that he could drive me <3
jv wins MVP of badassness and buying him dinner and giving him 40 bucks for gas and time saves me a ridankulous amount of stress and munies. :D

chris: main Doc. i really like your marth, too, i think if you stuck with him you could get hella good. also if you wanna be awesome, train up ICs or Ganon or another skilled but underused character.

since i've gotten back after ohsnap i've only played smash 3 times :\
but those 3 times i've played yoshi, samus, and pikachu. w00t.
poor neglected sheik probably sucks now.
i really wanna test my new yoshi and get better with him, though. then i can eventually drop pikachu for him as my low-tier. sheik/samus/yoshi=lol character combination.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Wait, why can he change his name so easily, but i can't change my name to raven?
lol...

And Alex I was thinking about playing Marth or Fox seriously(and possibly Falcon because of SS >___>). I think I just need a break from Peach for awhile.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Everyone tries to pick up Falcon but drop him when they find out he's a bad character.

And Chris, just play Peach. Peach is an underused character. Or Ganondorf since that really would be bad ***. Or **** Sheik cause technical Sheiks look cooler than all else.

POWWWEERRRRR!!!

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
If memory serves me correctly, the shade reference is an allusion to Poe's novel, "The Raven". Although its the raven that says, "nevermore". I could be wrong though.

GMo

Smash Apprentice
If memory serves me correctly, the shade reference is an allusion to Poe's novel, "The Raven". Although its the raven that says, "nevermore". I could be wrong though.
Yeah it is. Quote the Tom, nevermore.

EDIT: Not a novel. a poem, iirc.

Shade_

Smash Ace
oh yeah, i remember that now. Oh well, I got Shade from a character in Armored Core, I never meant for it to be permanent. But yeah i guess its been a little too long for me to all of the sudden change my name, maybe it can change in the future.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Kuni really needs to come to my story.doc reading party. We can't do this without him!

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i won't be home until 9pm because delta airlines is balls. but if anyone wants to smash, call me at like 9:15ish when i can plug my phone in. also, in all seriousness kuni, if you don't like "shade," just change it :D no reason to go by something you dislike. people are just kidding around when we say your name should stay the same ;) "raven" is emo though :(

says the loser who has the account "dove"...nvm i'm lame.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
So Alex....I would love to hang tonight...but I'm afraid it's going to have to wait until after finals :(. My last two finals are going to be the hardest so I really should study. Hearts though.

Top Bottom