• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I got a 29 on the science O_o I guess I'm just not as inherently good at those types of questions, since I got a 34 on the math and a 35 on the english... oh well, nothing left but to improve.

Also, the Ice Climbers' final smash looks neat, but they look really gay when they're high-fiving, xD

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'm sorry but the line "Now that's just cold" makes me lose faith in humanity . . . I think I'm pro-abortions now.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry but the line "Now that's just cold" makes me lose faith in humanity . . . I think I'm pro-abortions now.
At least you can sense the incompetance before you utter it,
You'd be surprised how many people can't.

BTW I lost my faith in humanity when we started making robots to do simple everyday tasks...

ACT, that's SOO norm, I took the PLANACT, 25'd it
Perfected Geometry section lolz.

Oh yeah, CANON: Wavedash

Shade_

Smash Ace
dang you all make me feel bad, i got a 23 on my science, but when i took the test i thought it was my worst, so i lost hope and guessed, and the subjects i tried on i got lower than science, math was 23, english 21, and reading was a 16.........i hate the stories..........so much.........

Anyway if i could, id want to go to OU, but i need to raise my act first.

Gravity

Smash Ace
im maining samus. and seconding captain falcon i guess. just for the hell of it.

also, i lost my faith in humanity a bunch of times. key times: First job in retail, First day at regular public high school, First time i read the comments on youtube.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Oh, this isn't the first time I lost faith in humanity, trust me.

When I came to America and found out that inflammable = flammable . . . Or when I found out about 2 girls 1 cup . . .

chibit89

Smash Cadet
ya'll want a results page? im kinda busy but i can email the brackets to whoever wants to make the result page.

hope you kiddies had fun @ OSC.

i guess i never explained why i did OSC... i'm trying to keep the OK gaming community alive so i hope i left a good impression. hopefully one of you keeps the scene going strong as I gotta grow up and be an adult.

god speed... to all of you except brett. you're gay. jk i love you, u should learn BGH soon.

thechubbss12

Smash Cadet
Awesome stuff guys. Sat was alot of fun even if I dropped and let Rasta take teh win.

LOL Sar(Your name is awesome but too hard to spell.) your alittle less gamer then i expected. But it was nice to meet you and hopefully next time we play I wont be so burned out and be more willing to play.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
wow, played smash for the first time in a while yesterday. The hell with waiting until Brawl, i'm going to the next tournament there is. I'm back in the game and it feels awesome.

TraparFire

Smash Rookie
i'd call dibs on dark link, but fire link is soooo much more appealing. maybe young scrub version of ike, we'll see.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I wish they showed Meta Knight's colors :(

Also, I want to see red Pit. Actually, I want to see red everything.

And Fire Mario is the new red Mario for me.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
the fire mario did look bangin.
i don't know whether i'll play gold pit or black pit. or...what if there's another cool one o.0

pit though...man, pit and (hopefully) tails...don't know who else i'll play in brawl, but i know those 2 for sure.

and dammit, andy, no more posting noisecore. that crap makes me sick to my stomach. it's crazy.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
no one can call dibs on super sonic because a) that's unfair and b) he's not a costume. super sonic happens in his final smash, remember? he'll probably have a shadow costume, Gt would get down with that. but yeah, golden sonic=final smash. i can't even think of what his other costumes would look like then... :\

Shade_

Smash Ace
Dark link looks cool, but white ike looks ********, dark zelda looks awsome, i hope they think of something nice for zero suit as well.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
no one can call dibs on super sonic because a) that's unfair and b) he's not a costume. super sonic happens in his final smash, remember? he'll probably have a shadow costume, Gt would get down with that. but yeah, golden sonic=final smash. i can't even think of what his other costumes would look like then... :\
fair? FAIR? We play melee and you're talking about what's fair?

aight just out of FAIRNESS... ... ... ...I'm gonna go with saki, don't know which color yet, but he still looks pretty cool.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
I still don't quite get what shanx means.....he could either be joking about the move named fair...or trying to make fun of the actual "fairness" of the game. Talk to me Andy.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Screw that Bryan! I get dibs on Fire Mario.. I actually play Mario! :p
Lolz, that's fine with me. Just, whenever I would use normal Mario, I'd use Fire Mario instead... my "default" color, if you will... not that I'm claiming any priority on it or would have the nerve to do so, since it's probably the biggest thing since Mario himself <_<;

And omg, I hope they release Final Fantasy IV DS in America. It looks so awesome :x

Gravity

Smash Ace
did someone say. . . DRAGONFORCE!?

well they arent my favorite band, or even in my top 20, i do like some of their stuff, but more importantly, dragonforce songs are a sort of rite if passage in stepmania. they were the first hard sogns i beat, and the first 7 minute songs i beat.

i like fury of the storm, soldiers of the wasteland, body breakdown, and disciples of babylon. thats pretty much it.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
did someone say. . . DRAGONFORCE!?

well they arent my favorite band, or even in my top 20, i do like some of their stuff, but more importantly, dragonforce songs are a sort of rite if passage in stepmania. they were the first hard sogns i beat, and the first 7 minute songs i beat.

i like fury of the storm, soldiers of the wasteland, body breakdown, and disciples of babylon. thats pretty much it.

Quoted for the truth.

Andy, the giant torrent collection of SM songs isn't done for me yet =/ it'll probably take another day or two /sigh

don't forget revolution deathsquad and prepare for war!

Edit: Well, they actually ARE in my top 20 =P, so that part was quoted for something other than the truth

Gravity

Smash Ace
yeah, id say revolution deathsquad v2 is the next hardest one after my spirit will go on

also, i like the steps for operation ground and pound, but not really the song itself. but, its got assloads of sixteenth note streams that are just on two notes, so it taught me to deal with those pretty well.

for when its finished: heres some songs i can barely beat, they should be fun to fail on or something- speedcore, 37 *****, 900bpm, and monogrind(the 20 foot one)

ill get some mroe once i load it up, also a some of the most fun ones ive found are Lawn Wake IV and EXulted rave.

-edit2- hey brett/coty, look at this

: )

2 stars=AA btw

-edit3-
i know you dont like me posting lots of images drew so sorry, this is the last one.
hey brett/coty (specifically coty)look at this:

if i thought the first half was hard, than the second half is insane. watch it on autoplay or something to see what i mean.

-final edit before bedtime- http://youtube.com/watch?v=LiAV7eQeVOs
from about 4:50 to about 6:00 is the part im talking about. . .

Top Bottom