• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

TraparFire

Smash Rookie
either of the links' (big or kid) 'rang. mmmm....spammmmmm....

asian girls? bah. scene girls are where it's at.

chibit89

Smash Cadet
OSC, this sat.... whose all down? remember to register and u can win a 1/10000000000 chance in me giving u money. Acutally, if u register u save money and save me headache. just a thought.

be kind, rewind.

Gravity

Smash Ace
what about.... asian scene girls?

anyway, bryans dad came into johnnies while i was working tonight. and i was all, you can have it for free if you want. and he was all no. so then when i told him the total he complained about the price. lol.

i cant make it to OSC, im grounded, or else id be there.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
either of the links' (big or kid) 'rang. mmmm....spammmmmm....

asian girls? bah. scene girls are where it's at.
Scene kids are just plain annyoing man

Andy's got the idea though, lol.

But seriously you guys, Swedes lmao.

And as for that smash move, I think I'd be the Falcon Punch, because I'm not quite as godly as The Knee

Shade_

Smash Ace
As far as comparing the asian races, I can't really put one in front of the other. I have seen a lot of cute/hot/pretty girls from Korea, Japan, China and Vietnam. It just depends on that particular girl.

European girls have a pretty nice body, but I prefer the cuter cheerful girl, and it just so happens most of those type of girls are Asian. Plus their pretty smart usually.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
anyway, bryans dad came into johnnies while i was working tonight. and i was all, you can have it for free if you want. and he was all no. so then when i told him the total he complained about the price. lol.
Now you know where I get it from :p

Apparently you told him it would be free if he left really fast? I can't really see my dad doing that :p

But yes, I recognize the irony.

Gravity

Smash Ace
yeah, thats what i said, but i was joking. like, omg hurry before the manager sees you kind of joke.

its time for a new topic of discussion however. everyone discuss. . . EATING HABITS.

Gravity

Smash Ace
i eat SNAKES. raw. and live. i tear them apart with my teeth just to eat less than one bite of meat and then throw the carcass away. i also eat fish, and tree frogs.

because sometimes i feel like a TREEEEEEEEEEE FROOOOOOOOOG.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
LOL @ you guys and your yellow fever. At least I know you're all not into guys...

At any rate, Alex nailed my Smash move perfectly. Also, Super Mario Galaxy is the ****. I mean I literally can NOT put it down once I start playing. It's everything Sunshine tried to be and then some. One of the best.

Gravity

Smash Ace
so i heard that super mario galaxy has lots of . . . GRAVITY effects?

is that right? is that why its awesome?

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Super Mario Galaxy is the ****. I mean I literally can NOT put it down once I start playing. It's everything Sunshine tried to be and then some. One of the best.
Minus the a'capella overworld theme in the "Secret" missions.
That was probably the best part about Sunshine.
Dodoo do dodo do!
Also

I thought you'd never say anything about the gravity Andy...
Maybe you appear in the game twice, if the ice level has Yetis (or would it be Yetie?)

Shade_

Smash Ace
I eat what ever breakfast the school has, then I eat what ever lunch the school has to offer, then eat 2 hot dogs everytime i get home, ramen every night, what ever my mom cooks, and on sundays my dad brings left over sushi material, and rice and soysauce everytime in between every meal everyday. That sums up my entire lifes worth of food, with the occasional all you can eat buffet at a Chinese restaurant.

Hey have you guys seen it. There are three different taunts in brawl, and you can make up your own message for each and every one of them.

I think i'll make my taunts something like this if i use ike.

first taunt
Im two good, just give up

second
You suck

third
not bad at all......

with zero suit
first
can't tuch this

second
just try it

third
your done already?

link
HYAHHHHHHH!!

SEAAHHH!!!

I can talk!

They will probably screen out profanity, but im sure people will get around it with stuff like........i dont know..........spelling things phonetically.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I think we all know that one of my taunts will be "Get Big! MARIO BIG!!" As for the other two, I haven't decided. Maybe you guys would like to come up with some good ones?

Oh, yes, Andy, the GRAVITY effects are pure win and epicness.

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
Great discussions.

taunt 1: ())====|)~~

taunt 2: ( . )( . )

taunt 3: <( '.' )>

and I'm eating chili right now

AND MARIO GALAXY is very good, yes. Its easy to see all of the awesome mario64 influence. Somehow they made platforming so new and fun.

I also got Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles. Another very good game. Any fan of rail shooters or resident evil must play

Gravity

Smash Ace
po is close to poo and thats what you are. only taunt you ever need. maybe ill make all my taunts inside ok smash jokes that yawara wont get.

also, if i could i would play galaxy just for the GRAVITY effects.

and by eating habits i meant how you eat not what you eat. like, for example, i eat things on at a time and wont eat anything else until what im eating is gone. if theres potatoes, and corn, and chicken, i wont touch the corn until the chicken is gone, etc.

also, in before kevin thinks ikes taunt is the coolest thing since zero suit samus.

chibit89

Smash Cadet
HEY, OSC IS AROUND THE CORNER SO I NEED YOU TO READ:

- bring any equipment you have, so far I only have 3 people bringing stuff.

yawara: smash and tv
omega star: smash and tv
chubbs: smash

- if you have any TV, please bring it. i'm bringing 2 myself.

Please help out, it'll make things run smoother.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Yes Super Mario Galaxy is very good. Like Brandon, I've been playing that game pretty much nonstop. Also yes I will be attending OSC and I can bring a cube but no TV. Um... as far as food goes, Taco Bell ftw!

If I could be any move from SSBM, I would be... you guessed it... Peach's d-smash. Its just so epic. I'll post my taunts whenever I get home from work.

Bryan I'll be in OKC for awhile but if you have no other way to get there, then yes I will pick you up.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
If I was a move in Smash I'd probably be Marth's dair.

I don't know what I want my taunts to be yet, but I'll post them once I decide on a tentative list.

Gravity

Smash Ace
alright, ill answer seriously instead of just saying kirbys neutral b...

if i was a smash move id be samus's down b.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Alex would I be a gentlemen, or a gentlemen with accidental jabs? I'm all up for you deciding my life for me, but I was thinking baby kicks which maybe you sadly don't know what i'm talking about :(.

I eat things.

Andy why don't you just tell your mom we need to work out our relationship. She is usually understanding about things involving us.
I eat things usually the same way every time...I eat around burgers and sandwiches and then eat the inside. I don't know about other things, but whoever brought up that topic likes men.

I have a girlfriend...Kuni...come over.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Alex would I be a gentlemen, or a gentlemen with accidental jabs? I'm all up for you deciding my life for me, but I was thinking baby kicks which maybe you sadly don't know what i'm talking about :(.

I eat things.

Andy why don't you just tell your mom we need to work out our relationship. She is usually understanding about things involving us.
I eat things usually the same way every time...I eat around burgers and sandwiches and then eat the inside. I don't know about other things, but whoever brought up that topic likes men.

I have a girlfriend...Kuni...come over.
you owuld be gentlemen with an accidental light shield at the end for pushing z+a

dur

either that or you would be falco's shine to dair edgeguard :D
btw, this player from maine named Th0rn found a use for it. on peaches. omfg kill chris!

po pimpus

Smash Ace
scud, pablo, po.... help me out with TV's please? PRETTY PLEASE.?!??

ty
Yeah, I'll try to bring a TV, but it's an older model that only has an RF input, so I've got to try to find my RF-Component cable converter... but I don't have a cube, so someone else will have to provide that particular piece of equipment.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Chris why you always gotta be in OKC? <.<

Anywayz, here are some taunts:

Meta Knight
1 - Time for your viscera to see the light of day!
2 - Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all!
3 - The end draws near...

Yes, I am that obsessed with Final Fantasy, VI in particular. Kefka ftw

Also, after attending an invite-only OU recruiting session, I'm pretty sold on the place. So yeah, I'm probably going to end up attending OU. I think it stands as a representation of Oklahoma's rise to power.

Gravity

Smash Ace
im torn between OU and UCO...

so im applying to both and deciding on who accepts me. im pretty sure both will though. . .

in other news, i need a bigger hard drive. ive had the internet back for 2.5 days now, and ive downloaded over 50 GB of crap...the only thing stopping me from keeping on is my hard drive space.

chibit89

Smash Cadet
im torn between OU and UCO...

so im applying to both and deciding on who accepts me. im pretty sure both will though. . .

in other news, i need a bigger hard drive. ive had the internet back for 2.5 days now, and ive downloaded over 50 GB of crap...the only thing stopping me from keeping on is my hard drive space.
just get a big one for cheap on Black Friday. also, depends on what u want to study. i'm sure we could help you out. what interest you besides not coming to OSC and asian girls?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
If i would be a move, I would be Donkey Kong's Forward jump. JUST LOOK AT IT!

Also, I want some ****ing popeyes. And I'm ready to play smash.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
LOL at Sars and Popeyes. Also I stopped playing Fox, Falco, Marth and Sheik. I just play the Mario cast now (Luigi, Mario, Dr. Mario and Peach). They just seem so much more fun to play as and I gotta represent how ****ing amazing Mario is. Team Peach Blossom ftw!

Also, I think I can have a few people over today (probably no more than six). I already got one spot reserved for Brandon because me and him gotta get teh teams practice in so that leaves five more people (thats if my mom agrees lol, but I don't see why she wouldn't).

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Chris, stop acting like Pablo and play right(i.e. ghey)

Well, how long will you guys be playing? Because(surprise, surprise) I gotta work and won't be free until after 9PM. Even then, I won't be able to stay long, because I've got to rest because(surprise, surprise) I have to work Saturday morning before the tournament, which sucks terribly.

TraparFire

Smash Rookie
does anyone else see the potential of spectator mode? seriously, imagine them resetting a few of the rules and spectating a specific match. say, mlg matches, and then announcing on the site what time you'd need to sign in to watch. you could watch tournament matches in real time without ever leaving your house.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Haha, but I'm actually being serious :p. I just don't find the top tier characters fun to play as anymore. If someone requests me to play as one of the top tiers, then yes I'll play them but other than that its all about the Mario Crew.

If no one can make it over, I'll just go smash at Babac's. I'm sure he'll be more than willing to get 4 stocked... I mean... to play smash (hopes this post will make Babac play his best).

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
It takes me a few matches before Ill start playing seriously. But chris, get at my house literally at 4 because I gotta leave at 6 for one of my friends bday party.

Gravity

Smash Ace
oh yeah, one more week until im ungrounded.

also babac, i finally watched ninja warrior. the old one didnt look that insane...but the one with the salmon ladder...are you still planning on doing that?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
lol ninja warrior.

The funniest part is there are actually people who regard the people on the show as warriors or true ninjas or random **** XD

Gravity

Smash Ace
so, oklahoma is wikipedias featured article today. probably cuz of the centennial.

and theres people who have been to everyone and devoted thier lives to it to...

i like the womans only one though. there was this one fat chick who fell off on the first obstacle and made a huge splash. it was funny...

Top Bottom