• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
You didn't post about me beating M2K in a Peach vs Marth match Alex:(. And beating Cactuar in a match, and beating InfernOmni 2-1 in pools and basically going head to head with Vidjo.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
eek! sorry, i told zinth, though. i figured you would post your own reflections on teh board. and yes, chris is a **** beast. OMNI didn't make it out of pools. that's how sick chris is. beating m2k and cactuar is nice, too, especially since m2k is cheap as hell and cactuar is a peach killer.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Eh chris, thats not that impressive...

I suck now, Ill be there at the tourny, I just hope you guys dont all 4 stock me.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
You didn't post about me beating M2K in a Peach vs Marth match Alex:(. And beating Cactuar in a match, and beating InfernOmni 2-1 in pools and basically going head to head with Vidjo.
I could beat all of those guys with both hands tied behind my back and on FIRE... That's how effing R-A-W I am.

So, Chris, we still teaming for OSC? I was thinking our team name could be either "Peach Blossom" (double Peach) or "What Mario Doesn't Know" (Luigi+Peach)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Still not sure who Brett's gonna team with. If it's Heath, then I'm gonna need a teams partner.

So . . . who wanna be on my team? <.< I don't really care about winning, I just wanna play.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I think Marc's looking for a teammate, Yawara. I think you guys would do well as a unit, to boot...

BTW, we need to see about practicing before the big day... Smashfest anyone?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Hells yes man. You guys think I can come up to OKC on like Friday and chill at someone's place and then y'all drive me to the tourney on Saturday? That'd be real tight if you could.

But I don't know if like buses are in operation on Centennial day or whatever y'all peeps call it. If it is, then I'll look into it . . . so long as someone picks me up :p

And I'd love to team with Marc if Brett goes with Heath. I think it'd be fun since there are endless counterpicks to be run XD

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Brandon we are still teaming ;). Also I'd like to say Me vs Vidjo was one of the most exciting matches ever. Also my MM with Mr.Ganondorf...His ganon is better than Linguini's, no doubt about that.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
6) maine almost beat H2YL...because they are too **** good.

7) darc/dazwa beating watty/mathos was pretty wicked to watch, though. darc and dazwa are like...cooler than all of you :D
Hazygoose is the man :D

also, ROFL I got an up+b kill as sheik on chillindude. made my day >_>

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
eek! sorry, i told zinth, though. i figured you would post your own reflections on teh board. and yes, chris is a **** beast. OMNI didn't make it out of pools. that's how sick chris is. beating m2k and cactuar is nice, too, especially since m2k is cheap as hell and cactuar is a peach killer.
yes i did. i got 17th

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Okay, just to ask again, is there anyone up in OKC that's willing to pick me up if I go up on Friday?

Wanna get some good practice time in. :p Plus I got to pick up on certain characters before the tourney and play probably three to four characters that night.

Gravity

Smash Ace
internet fixed : )

too lzay to read stuff, im grounded this weekend so no go for me : (

i read something about asian girls though...as horrible as it may or may not be thats a large part of what college ill pick...yellow fever spreads like wild fire. although it isnt so much yellow fever as just one specific group of people. one guess as to what country they come from.

ANYWAY, im grounded for 2 weeks. but my internet is back. so whatever.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I know dude, Japanese chicks are so fine :love: I like 'em all (Asian-wise), though; I just like Japanese girls the best.

And yeah, Chibit, it's kind of tempting, lol :psycho:

Since college IS the place to get laid.

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
You crack me up, Zinth.

I can go somewhere Friday for a fest or something, but I have work on Saturday and can't do the tourney. I'll help you guys that are going get some practice against Bowser...

Gravity

Smash Ace
Chinese > Japanese

I'm curious, does anyone play Soul Calibur II?
i play soul calibur 2 very casually and very poorly. but im up for some games if you want to play

and also, i know someone who thinks like you, but i dont. to each his own.

so as soon as i get ungrounded is everyone ready to get 4 stocked by my new and improved samus? i have a habit of getting better when i dont touch the game at all and i havent touched the game in like 3 weeks and wont for another 2. so yeah, prepare to get *****. obviously the longer i dont play the better i get

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
hey atleast we got omega tlkin bout asian chicks now instead of widely popular male smash players....lol sad i cant make it the 17th but i know u all will do good....ill be there in december no doubt bout that

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Chinese girls are pretty fine too... they're probably second in my Asian chick power rankings.

Anyway I might be able to do something on Friday. Also Chris give me a ride to the tournament Saturday :psycho:

Please? :(

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
i play soul calibur 2 very casually and very poorly. but im up for some games if you want to play

and also, i know someone who thinks like you, but i dont. to each his own.

so as soon as i get ungrounded is everyone ready to get 4 stocked by my new and improved samus? i have a habit of getting better when i dont touch the game at all and i havent touched the game in like 3 weeks and wont for another 2. so yeah, prepare to get *****. obviously the longer i dont play the better i get
How dare you, you arent pablo!

Gravity

Smash Ace
while we are still on the subject: http://www.restud.com/uploads/papers/MS-10563-2-submission.pdf

its interesting if you can read through all of it.

anyway, if whatever your main is in smash could only keep one move, which would it be? including throws and stuff.

id have to say nair for samus.

just trying to bring some life back to this thread, maybe get it as great as it used to be

hey im wondering, if i wasnt grounded and could go to this who would want to team with me? my tournament record is very erratic, sometimes i own and sometimes i fail hard. mostly fail hard though, since i dont go to many tournaments.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
That essay sucked :(. So long, without saying anything important to us. It was mainly describing the experiment and only analyzing it somewhat....but didn't really come to much of a conclusion.
By all of that I mean...I love you Andy.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Dude . . . I'm chinese and japanese.

Japanese girls tend to be hotter than Chinese girls. Vietnamese girls are the sluttiest and they have fine *** girls but they're high maintenance and dumb. Koreans are untouchable if you're japanese. It's a morality thing. And Taiwan = China.

thechubbss12

Smash Cadet
LOL... Yellow Fever... I think everyone can agree Asian have the best looking women. But I would take a intellegent white woman over a ignortan asian girl...

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
yawara, what about the aboriganese (spelling) in Formosa. They aren't technically Chinese, but i dunno if they have a racial term or not.

i don't consider race when handling my womens. they just need to be amazing. like me.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I don't consider race usually, but the Japanese have a racial war against the Koreans so . . . <.<

But in all seriousness, yeah I don't really care. :/ I don't are about dating interacially but holy hell this one asian girl is smoking!

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
If I could be any move from smash bros it would be Bowser's back air because it is cool-looking, yet horribly punishable.

oh and so Drew doesn't ban me and to stay on topic, Asian womanz rockzor

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
From my experience, Vietnamese girls also seem to be kind of cliquey with each other and are obsessed with being Vietnamese.

I like Japanese girls the most out of them because they seem to be more open-minded... plus I think they're cuter.

I wouldn't rule someone out because of their race, but there are races that I am generally more attracted to than others.

I used to mostly be into white girls, but then I caught yellow fever somehow :dizzy:

Anyway, I'd probably choose Marth's forward Smash.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
wow i wish i were as white trash as that knife spinner.
anyway if i were a smash move i'd be bowser's downthrow. ****ing hot sex is what that is.

po pimpus is luigi's taunt spike.
pablo is pichu's taunt cancel.
brett is the gentleman.

lulz.

Gravity

Smash Ace
well if i WAS a smash move id be kirby's neutral b.

i meant if you could only keep one move, but this is more fun.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
well if i WAS a smash move id be kirby's neutral b.

i meant if you could only keep one move, but this is more fun.
that kind of makes it sound like you...sexual reference.
bad choice, in other words.

just double checking, but does anyone plan on running OHSNAP4? because that **** should go down. Preferably in early january.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
that kind of makes it sound like you...sexual reference.
bad choice, in other words.

just double checking, but does anyone plan on running OHSNAP4? because that **** should go down. Preferably in early january.
i'll do it. i'm MAKING THIS ONE! I don't care who i have to kill to get there, i'm making it. I couldn't go to ohsnap 3 because our ******* football coaches decided to throw a mandatory barbecue that night. Weak, i know, but football season's over and i'm back in the game. Well, at least as "in the game" i was before last summer.

Top Bottom