• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Good thing cause Aegis is only for super cool people.

<_<

Edit:

Also, if nobody is coming to Norman this weekend, mind if I chill at OKC for a smashfest?

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Yeah but have you played Blue Dragon?
In my opinion it rivals FF
No, I've never played it, just downloaded the soundtrack. It only got a review score of like 7/10 from IGN, but then again that was from the XBox 360 division and I doubt that RPGs are their cup of tea. Plus, they rated the soundtrack at like 6.5/10, and I think that it's worthy of at least 9/10; "Revival of the Ancients" and "The Seal is Broken" are ****ing awesome. So yeah, I guess I can't really judge it off of the ratings. I want to play it now, though, because of the music... supposedly, they're making a version of it for DS.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
so...i finally got a ****in wii!!!! god every time i look at smashbros.com im like dieing inside cuz i know i cant play it till febs

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Alright josh! Now setup a WiFi connection so you're ready for brawl!

No, I've never played it, just downloaded the soundtrack. It only got a review score of like 7/10 from IGN, but then again that was from the XBox 360 division and I doubt that RPGs are their cup of tea. Plus, they rated the soundtrack at like 6.5/10, and I think that it's worthy of at least 9/10; "Revival of the Ancients" and "The Seal is Broken" are ****ing awesome. So yeah, I guess I can't really judge it off of the ratings. I want to play it now, though, because of the music... supposedly, they're making a version of it for DS.
It's really good man, I really enjoyed it, definitely worth buying a cheaper version of the Xbox 360...
I already had a 360 because my parents are really strange and one day just up and bought one for the family, o.O
I never listen to online/magazine reviews of games anymore, not since they gave Sonic Adventure 2 a 5/10.
Besides 90% of 360 owners are Ritalin popping tweakers who fall into a narcoleptic coma if they don't kill anything for 45 seconds,
They wouldn't know a good RPG if FF7 came up and bit them in the ***.
As for the DS version, where'd you here about it?

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
*me* "my name is ash ketchum!"
*yawara* "and i'm Brock!"
*yawara and i to brett* "get over here, Misty!"
Ooo, does Muca get to be Todd the cameraman? He kind of looks like him.

Also, I heard about the in-progress Blue Dragon for DS on Wikipedia; apparently it was revealed in Shonen Jump.

Shade_

Smash Ace
HEY HEY, me and my brother had an idea. BUT it requires a smash fest. So me and my bro want to edit this song, its a techno thing, but anyway the point is we have gotten pretty good at music editing, and we wanted to edit in lyrics for this song, the lyrics would be, us, johning what ever johns we can think of or the classic ones oklahoma knows, and then every no and then and depending on the beat, youll hear one of us, probably chris say "NO JOHNS" or we could take turns with that line through out the song.

Back to my point, we need to record voice clips of the oklahoma crew, and record johns we can come up with and then me and my bro will put it together. What do you think guys. Oh yah, but i probably cant go anywhere till after next week.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
AEGIS is now a subdivision of Four Swords crew. Four Swords now has an OK division, CT division, and ME division. how pro.

edit: thanks for the extremely creepy video, andy.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Back to my point, we need to record voice clips of the oklahoma crew, and record johns we can come up with and then me and my bro will put it together. What do you think guys. Oh yah, but i probably cant go anywhere till after next week.
You should wait until winter break. Then you can record me saying "****" and other favorites.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i'm making 4 swords crew sigs this weekend and next week.
meaning brett/yawara, tell me what you want on your sig. can be an SSBM character or whatever. provide a pic if you want me to use something special.

i'm also going to use powerpuff girls for a general AEGIS sig, with brett as bubbles, me as buttercup, andrew as blossom, and yawara as professor utonium. lulz.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
pablo has sick ms paint skills, btw. just a random fact.

i'll make you a sig, andy, if you want. i can get it done next week or the week after while no class but waiting on finals. it'll cost you, though. you'll have to...hang out with scud and i sometime when you're not grounded and can make it to norman!!! dun dun dunnnnnn.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
So . . . I want to play smash this weekend. If anyone can pick me up, that'd be awesome. I just need someone to pick me up from OKC.

>_> Anytime anyone wants to call for something would be great. Andy, Bryan, Brandon, Chris, anyone's cool. And I"ll probably need confirmation before like 3 or something tomorrow.

Also Alex:
Anything you want goes in the sig. I'll probably just get a pic of me and let you photoshop it onto whatevers but if you've got an idea it's cool.

[edit]
If we go to a smashfest tomorrow, would anyone mind if when they pick me up, we go somewhere to buy tapes and maybe a vcr if we need to? I just want to record some vids of myself so I can analyze what I'm doing. :/ Hope it's not an inconvenience.

And we really need to play <_<

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Andy, I love every video you have posted so far...for completely different reasons. I love you.
Alex sounds great...just make sure to keep me as falco this time if any ssbm character :). I love you too.
I love you all. I don't know how much I can smash...I have so much homework that I have put off that I should finally do.

Gravity

Smash Ace
well, i dont know if anyone is having anything this weekend, but if they are and you come up here yaware ill try and pick you up. i dont really want to drive back to norman but i guess i will if noone else will take you.

and, i dont mind going to a vcr store, im just not buying anything. theres a small chance ill be busy on saturday though, so try and find someone else to pick you up.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
I want to smash too Yawara but I don't know if I will be able to pick you up.:( I MIGHT be able to, I don't know yet. If Andy could, that would be best.

Also, BRANDON MORE VIDS!!! :D

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Also Alex:
Anything you want goes in the sig. I'll probably just get a pic of me and let you photoshop it onto whatevers but if you've got an idea it's cool.
kk, just pm me or post it here.

Andy, I love every video you have posted so far...for completely different reasons. I love you.
Alex sounds great...just make sure to keep me as falco this time if any ssbm character :). I love you too.
I love you all. I don't know how much I can smash...I have so much homework that I have put off that I should finally do.
relax, take a break from smash, finish your homework, etc.
when are you done with school?
we still hanging out the 18th? :\

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_>

Coming up saturday's going to be hard since I"ll have to take a cab up which'll cost me some money. Plus the big 12 game is going on then, and 1) I wanna watch that and 2) lots of dumb girls don't know about football and my explaining makes things clear for them.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
ROFL

Someone just called me and told me he'll give me his ticket to the football game. So I guess no smash for me then cause I can just go and do that.

Shade_

Smash Ace
so guys, i was thinking, i saw this, guy at, the mall and, he was wearing, a silver jacket/

i was like, OMG THATS SO COOLL, so now, i, think i like, guys.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
so guys, i was thinking, i saw this guy at, his house and, he was talking, about our last smash tourny/
(sorry Kuni I had to.)
Anyways yeah wut? was talking about OHSNAP 4, do we even have a plan for it?

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
Just save a pic from the internet to your computer, open it up in paint, resize it, use a text box to put your name on it, and upload it on photobucket.com. Viola!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'm in San Antonio now, and I"m freaking tired from 4 hours of sleep . . .

Sorry for no smash this week guys. If I don't study for exams too much then I'll play the week after ;)

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
so guys, i was thinking, i saw this, guy at, the mall and, he was wearing, a silver jacket/

i was like, OMG THATS SO COOLL, so now, i, think i like, guys.
Kuni, i think that "shaded" guy logged into the wrong account.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry Kuni, I feel like you all the time. Don't be scared. You can hold my hand for security.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
So like, during the nap I just had I dreamt I was Kefka. I was all magical and stuff and I saved like forty kittens from this lady who was gonna shoot them by casting wall to stop the first bullets and then protect to stop some more bullets and then I cast reflect to turn the last bullet back on the lady and it killed her and then I did the Kefka laugh because I was Kefka. Then the kittens were all happy and stuff and I gave them bread. The end.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Hey, foos. The Pimpest is checking in with all you cats. Chris, I'll try to get those vids up soon, but as anyone with a girlfriend AND a full-time job will tell you, it is hell to try and find time to do ANYTHING that doesn't involve either of the two.

All I can say is that I plan to have some more up Sunday evening, but we'll see. Also, if you're going to San Antonio, and you want to ride with me, I probably only have room for one or two more because Marc/Pablo/Chris get priority. Pablo or Marc (maybe both) will probably john out and not go, so that will free up some room, but as of right now, I've only got room for one more. Start begging/bribing/offering virgin sacrifices now to reserve your spot on the Pimpest Express...

Gravity

Smash Ace
well, yawara, youve never met anyone with such quotes as "if smash brothers was a girl id have sex with it", and "smash brothers is like sex, except im having it"

yeah, those were classics.

also brandon, i am going to fight bryan for that extra spot. not only can i pay more in gas, but uh, ill. . .help drive?

also remember all those time(s?) that i gave you a ride home? chiefly after ohsnap3. and also, ROOOOOOOOOAD TRIIIIIIIIIIIIP. ill offer you an embarrasing picture of SHADE_ as well.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
well, yawara, youve never met anyone with such quotes as "if smash brothers was a girl id have sex with it", and "smash brothers is like sex, except im having it"

yeah, those were classics.

also brandon, i am going to fight bryan for that extra spot. not only can i pay more in gas, but uh, ill. . .help drive?

also remember all those time(s?) that i gave you a ride home? chiefly after ohsnap3. and also, ROOOOOOOOOAD TRIIIIIIIIIIIIP. ill offer you an embarrasing picture of SHADE_ as well.
if i owned a company and i got a resume sent in like that, i'd make you president.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Pablo or Marc (maybe both) will probably john out and not go, so that will free up some room, but as of right now, I've only got room for one more. Start begging/bribing/offering virgin sacrifices now to reserve your spot on the Pimpest Express...
Bah, I'll have to sit this one out, I'm not cut out to go to any OOS tournaments for a while :(

Gravity

Smash Ace
well my mom said i can go, provided 2 things happen. the first is the weather is good, but i figured we wouldnt go anyway if the weather was not good.

the second is we have a hotel to stay at. . .i guess ill lie to her, or we can all chip in for one hotel room.

i can try to exlpain people will have housing available but ill wait a bit.

also brandon, it would probably help if you could meet my mom before hand, but i know youre busy so dont stress over it.

Top Bottom