• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
So, Sars will be going back to New Orleans on Friday . . . after the biggest Louisiana smash tournament ever just finished with over 90 participants or something . . .

Gravity

Smash Ace
wait, youre leaving us? are you ever coming back?

also, my last post got marked as minor spam. who would have guessed?

-edit- i just realized the stupidity of that question, since you go to college here.

whatever.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
first post in a while im grounded all i can do is watch tv adn smash at gt's house ow well later
That's not very grounded at all...

Isn't Magnet Hands grounded in a way that makes solitary confinement look like solving a jigsaw puzzle?

Whireeeeeee!!!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Well, as long as we're on the topic of random and pointless things, I've started lifting weights at the YMCA for the first time in almost a year (it was one day off from being a year). Soon enough, I'll be ripped like teh Cap'n... though I think that I'll pass on the golden nipple covers.

Also, I wanted to play Meta Knight before he was even announced, so I am immune to gay-saying.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Well, as long as we're on the topic of random and pointless things, I've started lifting weights at the YMCA for the first time in almost a year (it was one day off from being a year). Soon enough, I'll be ripped like teh Cap'n... though I think that I'll pass on the golden nipple covers.
Funny, I've been doing the same thing, only with more than just weights,
I've been doing all that crap to shave off t34 F4750R5...

And once I reach my goal I'm gonna start working on The Knee, so I'll be wearing knee pads a LOT.

I want THE MUS-CLES!!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Funny, I've been doing the same thing, only with more than just weights,
I've been doing all that crap to shave off t34 F4750R5...

And once I reach my goal I'm gonna start working on The Knee, so I'll be wearing knee pads a LOT.

I want THE MUS-CLES!!
Oh, I thought you were Coty at first, and I was like "wtf? He's a stick."

Scud

Smash Apprentice
I'm too buff to work out, my body would explode from the mass... or the convulsions I have dealing with Andy.

edit:
Btw I'm thinking of having another smashfest this friday...think you lots of you guys could come?
I'm writing about a "discourse community" and I think I'm going to write about us as a group heh. I'm going to have to analyze how we interact and whatnot...:-O.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
lol dudes wats goin on? i leave then u guys try and becomes injuns? only the true injun can play smash and lift...and that would be sid the injun chubbs. btw...omega wow...i could never see u lift weights...keep at it dude...and gt....who knew u lifted waits...cuz i couldnt tell...

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I'm too buff to work out, my body would explode from the mass... or the convulsions I have dealing with Andy.

edit:
Btw I'm thinking of having another smashfest this friday...think you lots of you guys could come?
I'm writing about a "discourse community" and I think I'm going to write about us as a group heh. I'm going to have to analyze how we interact and whatnot...:-O.
yeah if i were an english teacher i would just want to read about video games.
loser.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I'm going to have to analyze how we interact and whatnot...:-O.
Lol, that should be amusing.

Yeah, I used to work out two summers ago, but then I was like "omg school" and stopped, but now I'm like "eh, why not?" so I'm working out again, hopefully as part of a more permanent routine.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Working out is AWESOME!! I may not be pablo, but Im hittin 195 on the bench, not too bad, but my friend who says we are even is hitting like 205-215, so I gotta jump on it.

Im awesome.

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
My English Comp teachers always had us write about what we knew, so all of my papers related to video games. For example, the video games = violence debate. My last paper was about extraterrestrial life, though. So that's something completely not dorky.

I can probably go Friday, but I have work that day and Saturday so I'll have to come late and leave early.

Next, I move the conversation to SSBB. Diddy looks like he will be a sucky character. A lot of his moves seem to be inspired from DK64, a game I can barely stand to play and never bothered finishing. His final smash looks hard to control AND it heals others. Lame. Pass.
If they are going to do junk from DK64, they should put Lanky in, he was the funniest Kong in that game.
And on the subject of Kongs, I wish they used the Donkey Kong Jungle Beat model for DK.

discuss.

Working out is lame. discuss.

edit: Imagine a buff Bryan. lol. discuss.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
lol I love Craig so much.

And Diddy does look like it sucks, working out is awesome, and a buff Bryan would leave me insecure. >_>

But whatever happens, I'd still love Bryan for his Blue hair and dreamy eyes.

Gravity

Smash Ace
i liked dk64...it was the first collect stuff game i ever played. also, id like to work out but dont have money/time/motivation. not much else to say...except diddies final smash does look pretty ********.

tire_o_fire

Smash Rookie
i liked dk64...it was the first collect stuff game i ever played. also, id like to work out but dont have money/time/motivation. not much else to say...except diddies final smash does look pretty ********.

i liked dk 64 also my cousin used to own we played like everyday and diddies final smash has alot to do with the game

SORRY MY COMPUTER WAS BEING REALLY GAY NO FAIR

tire_o_fire

Smash Rookie

i liked dk 64 also my cousin used to own we played like everyday and diddies final smash has alot to do with the game

tire_o_fire

Smash Rookie

i liked dk 64 also my cousin used to own we played like everyday and diddies final smash has alot to do with dk 64

Gravity

Smash Ace
some girl was like to some guy i know "i need help with anatomy homework"

that totally means "i want to have sex with you"

only said person was too dense to make that connection. i wonder who it is?

Gravity

Smash Ace
someone is nosy. i wonder who it is?

anyway ask said person if you really want to figure out. although, based on the context i doubt there was any implied meaning behind it, i just wanted to make a joke about it. since i figured he wouldnt get it.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest, my house, don't be gay, or do, and bring your stuff, sleep over again, bring monieseses and sleeping stuff, message me if you dont' have my address or phone and want it, be cool, do(n't) do drugs (courtesy to godspeed), and bring your ssbm and starcraft shoes. Thankyou.

edit.

oh yea...btw it's on friday at 4.

Gravity

Smash Ace
i...dont know if i can make it this time. i (will probably) have more important things to do on saturday or atleast things where ill need lots of sleep. i know the list of things more important than smash is short, but whatever.

in the off chance my plans dont work out i guess i can come, but well see

TraparFire

Smash Rookie
i have to miss out this time, i've got work bright and early in the morning. and to my knowledge, it's not exactly a short shift either, so i'd be ****ed if i didn't get at least meager sleep. i'll be there for the next one though, you can bet your ***.

oh, and diddy is going to be cannon fodder. playing as him only warrants the sole attention of any projectiles i come into contact with.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
you know guys, you could come earlier and go to sleep earlier :-/
I need lots of people to come so I can do my project lol....and to have fun.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Of course there wasn't any implied meaning behind it. Especially if it's who I think it is. Or plus or minus who I think it is.

I might be there on Friday, I might not.

Gravity

Smash Ace
i know they dont want sex...i just wanted to make a joke about asking for help on atanomy homework because i knew the person i was talking to wouldnt get the joke because hes sheltered and ignorant.

also according to said person, i dont know whats with all the secrecy but whatever, it was some chinese exchange student. no name was mentioned.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
So I was playin chris, gettin his PEACH down to 2 stock with ICE CLIMBERS *****ES, you have no idea how hard that was. Anyway, fun fun times. Im still retired though, yall need to convince Kansas to have another tournament.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'll admit it. It was me who asked Kuni for homework advice and for sex . . . >_>

And of course I can't go

Top Bottom