• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Scud

Smash Apprentice
yawara...you keep saying you are going back to new orleans....that isn't the way to say you are just visiting. And waiting for your response is scaring me, but I think in my head of course he isn't just going to stop going to OU. But saying you are "going back" sounds really odd if you are just visiting for a few days. Come on peeps I need you guys to come "sniffle*.

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
I may not go since work and how far away it is, but I suggest we all go to OKC instead. Let's break in to a Best Buy or some place with TVs

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Yes you can go, come on peeps I need people to show up lol. Smash won't stay alive if you guys don't particpate :p. Smash is(n't) more important than everything else. But really, just come earlier and go to sleep earlier. :-O

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
hey guys (mainly SP,RASTA,OMEGA,CHRIS) im gonna go to the KS thread and tell them that im gonna try and host a ks tourny up here...the thing is they dont know me as well as u guys cuz ive only been to 1 tourny here( had a winning record so thats all that mattas :D) so if u guys can tlk to them bout it and try and convince them it would be great...

Scud

Smash Apprentice
If you would have read earlier posts the smashfest is at my house lawlz. Craig did you say you could make it? *crosses fingers*

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I didn't talk more, distracted by SC online :(. You should so kill people because you didn't get to go, of course not me because you love me like that. Kill Andy, he feeds himself to the dogs anyways.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Anybody with a psp needs to get Monster Hunter: Freedom 2. It's awesome.

Also, the sweet spot in captain falcon's knee is made of po pimpus.

Stuff has really slowed down lately.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
LOL. I was running around work today randomly doing a half-***** imitation of the C. Falcon Knee...

KNEE'dless to say, it was quite hilarious.

Also, IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! You're ****ed right it is.

Po Pimpus is the very definition of 'SUPER EFFECTIVE!'

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
yo tire....have you not seen my sig...? it says... NO SMASH IN SW KANSAS!!!! as in...there is no smash...but all the dudes that have came from moore to visit still cant defeat the almighty "IRSH" lol...as for a tourny...the colorado dudes would love to have a tourny against ok...plus they are closer than any of the KS dudes...

plasman

Smash Apprentice
If I get off at a good time tomorrow Scud, I'll head down there. I'll be sure to bring Accent Core and a PS2 also.

So I wonder if they're going to continue the trend and give us a new/returning character this week as they have been doing?

Gravity

Smash Ace
bad KNEE puns rock.

i really KNEEd to go to bed. I wish i could KNEEd some bread. Little girls like poKNEEs.

uh...im gonna eat some macaroKNEE and cheese.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I seem to be under the impression that if i were to knee someone in real life they would infact by sent flying at a ridiculous velocity by an electrical charge.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Po you coming tomorrow?
I will TRY my best to come, but I'm not making any promises(more than likely I'll come, 90% sure), because lately whenever I guarantee something, the universe sees fit to make it not happen...

HOWEVER, if Heath, Pablo, Chris, and possibly Marc(if I can find him) are going, I will be there for sure. I will probably have to sleep over, because I am NOT driving home at six o'clock in the morning after an all-nighter EVER again...

Final note: Aether is quite possibly the greatest move ever in the history of video gaming. I want to put it right up there with Mario's Jump, it's that freaking awesome...

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Um bring what you can, if you can bring a whole set up then do :). I really hope to see you there, I havn't seen you in forever!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
attention!!!

post count.
lol about the first oklahoma thread getting closed down. yay stupid smash elitism.
i'm glad chris is amazing now though so we can automatically look down on people who are worse than him as a whole. also, he's going to be the best at brawl so yeah...bragging rights.
*puts pressure on the black man*

i may be home for thanksgiving. will scud give me cranberry sauce 'n' devilled eggs if i iz?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yo Brett, I might not be able to come at like the time you want cause my expo teacher is making me see some native american author since I actually have to show up to class now . . .

Whoops! Nevermind, scratch that. I can come like any time lol

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
attention!!!

post count.
lol about the first oklahoma thread getting closed down. yay stupid smash elitism.
i'm glad chris is amazing now though so we can automatically look down on people who are worse than him as a whole. also, he's going to be the best at brawl so yeah...bragging rights.
*puts pressure on the black man*

i may be home for thanksgiving. will scud give me cranberry sauce 'n' devilled eggs if i iz?
Haha, what are you talking about. I'm such a scrub. 4 stocking paemon in a CF ditto means nothing at all >.>. It was just a fluke, I'm telling you! Everyone here is just trying to make me feel good, but in reality they'd kick my ***.

Come back to OK during thanksgiving break(although I might be in NM >.>)!

thechubbss12

Smash Cadet
Update on meh life guys....

Car is Fixed... So expect to see some Injuns house torneys pretty soon again....
And in 2 weeks BRs for Pokemon will be over so i can play in some smash fests again lol....

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Man...people really need to show up. It's only Yawara, Heath, and I right now. If you can make it please come, it's totally not too late.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
sid im disappointed in you!!! an indian taking that long to fix a car thats unheard of...actually and indian actually fixing a car is unheard of so....n/m but dude i post more than you!! i think fall break would be a good time to hold a tourny...

chibit89

Smash Cadet
scud/yawara/heath, nice seeing ya guys... sorry i cant keep up in smash. =(

yawara, here is the link the the OK SRK crew
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=28089&page=184

yeah, they are meeting tonight but I dont think I want another all nighter of gaming. ultimate faust = joey, search for him if you want to call them and confirm it.

HELP TOPIC: there's actually a demand to post final OSC matches...I would like to record the OSC matches but i have no clue how to record to .avi can anyone here hellp? thanks

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Why do you need to record to .avi? I mean, if you record another format, can't you use the divx recorder and convert the vids to .avi? And I have a video capture card, so if you bring a bunch of VCRs plus tapes, you can record every match at the Oklahoma tourney. >_> Thing is though, that's a lot of material, and I really don't feel like uploading everything . . . lol But if you search on google, you can probably find a pretty cheap video capture card online. I bought mine online and it's a Dazzle video capture card which is one of the best. You should look into that I guess, and if anyone else has a capture card, that'd be great so we can actually rip and upload vids pretty quickly.

Also, I'll try to bring my VCR + tapes from LA so I can record vids for us. It'd be fun to get OK vids up. Also when do you want to go and tell OOS people about the OK tourney? And I think Brandon and Bryan have digi cams? I guess those two can like record smash vids with us so we can lighten the work load more.

Top Bottom