• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Another one bites the dust.
MGC Official "Kristy" said:
Pablo, This is to confirm that you have eliminated yourself from the
October
6, MGC Finals, per your request.

MGC Management
Man, I'm so good I 4-stocked and eliminated MY SELF weeks before the tournament! For great justice!

Happy b-day Andy! Sorry for metaphorically stealing your MGC ticket and ripping it apart :(

Babac: Please don't hunt me down if "you know who" takes my place O_O

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Another one bites the dust.

Man, I'm so good I 4-stocked and eliminated MY SELF weeks before the tournament! For great justice!

Happy b-day Andy! Sorry for metaphorically stealing your MGC ticket and ripping it apart :(

Babac: Please don't hunt me down if "you know who" takes my place O_O
I...cant gaurentee anything...

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
Happy birthday Andy. :)

On the birthday list at the bottom of the home page it says it's also The Irish Dude's B'day. If that is true, Happy B'day. Now go drink some guinness!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
WTF

I totally beat Alex to that joke! *pouts*

Happy Birthday Andy. Much love.

[edit]
OMG SNAKE!!!

and I might be going to OKC tomorrow. Turns out there's a bus I might be able to take. :) So I don't know where the smashfest is yet but ah . . . lol I guess I can make it.

Gravity

Smash Ace

i think i might just have to buy a ****ing wii now.

somehow i think snake will be able to be one of the cheapest characters in the game. his up b looked like it sent him way up...and he has mines. and projectiles he can steer. plus hes snake.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
omg its been forever since ive been on! im not gonna look back and see what all i missed but i now have internet and will be posting most often now. all i gots to say is.... YAY THE IC'S ARE N BRAWL!!! watcha gonna do???

Gravity

Smash Ace
there was a school shooting in delaware...a junior at the school's name is "Afiririyieshwegie"

i have no idea how to say that.

in other news, theres no way charizard could out do snake. charizards flames would shy away from snakes manly skin.

also, po pimpus is the ****.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
1) Po Pimpus is a legend. Nothing touches him, he's ****ing Brandon.

2) A taxi to OKC would cost me 54 dollars . . . **** no.

3) The bus from OU I think leaves at 4??? But I have no idea where it'll drop me or how it works, so that'll be an experiment and i don't know how to get around in OKC. >_> If I get lost there peeps, please save me lol

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
PO PIMPUS FOR BRAWL!!!

Sars, you're the opposite of me. I can get almost anywhere in okc, but once outside of okc, i don't know where i'm going.

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
Chris, I saw you outside the Nigh University building when I was driving home today! Remember a silver car? That was me!!!! good times

Why is yawara coming to okc?

Shade_

Smash Ace
Lately I've been pondering about why we as human beings do things. How does a collection of microscopic neurons and its respective firing sequences form mental processes? The notion that human consciousness is created by random arrangements of subatomic particles is, I find, rather mind-numbing, and this prospect really makes me rethink life as a whole. I have compiled a complex data collection from which I have conducted chi squared tests, looked for correlations, positive or negative, and put into numerous forms of graphs, but I just can't seem to figure it out. No amount of pondering or research, as well as even gesticulation, seems to produce an adequate answer. Sometimes I wonder if there simply is no answer, or perhaps there is an answer but it is of the sort that is impossible to know. In the end, I have decided to simply prolong my existence, watching the world turn around me and feel the chemistry churn within, and perhaps an answer, or even a hint of an answer, will show itself to me. Ergo, I bid you all good day and hope that your journeys to enlightenment are of a productive sort.

I agree with you completely. The comprehension of all of my alchemical studies have shown that we, the human being, all hold a significantly higher form of power. That is, we humans are all a higher being in ourselves, whether or not we realize this fact. My recent visions as I sit down in my veranda have led me to believe that we all have a latent power locked inside of us. I hope to contemplate on this matter more with you, Shade.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I think I speak for the human race when I say that kuni has epic vocabulary. And that Brandon is hot.

[edit]
Thanks to Andy for breaking my sonic hymen. I guess we're even for pawp peyes.

TraparFire

Smash Rookie
that's very philosophical of you, but there's nigh little else that you need to contemplate nowadays, save what character to main in brawl.

extensive vocabularies ftw

Gravity

Smash Ace
I think I speak for the human race when I say that kuni has epic vocabulary. And that Brandon is hot.

[edit]
Thanks to Andy for breaking my sonic hymen. I guess we're even for pawp peyes.
Thanks for the ****ing huge bottle of water that i still havent finished yet.

seriously, 3 liters. for 1.79. beat that.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
So I wonder if Andy just got on kuni's screen name again or if Kuni just copied and pasted something else that was there.

Light

Smash Journeyman
Space saver
Read up on Gödel.

I agree with you completely. The comprehension of all of my alchemical studies have shown that we, the human being, all hold a significantly higher form of power. That is, we humans are all a higher being in ourselves, whether or not we realize this fact. My recent visions as I sit down in my veranda have led me to believe that we all have a latent power locked inside of us. I hope to contemplate on this matter more with you, Shade.
Anime

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
way to go SP finally someone busts out the DT of Smash!!! Dr. Thunder is the way to go
btw....happy 18th to me... :D

Gravity

Smash Ace
i wonder...if people from other states read this thread and just randomly post, or if they just randomly pop in and find something to post about.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
well seeing as how i still count myself as an oklahoma smasher...i still post on the ok smash thread...nowthat i have internet i will be posting more often.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I really want to play Brawl now. The characters and stages look fun, special brawl looks awesome, and the single-played mode looks like it has the potential to be just as engrossing as any other Nintendo classic.

So far, I want to play Meta Knight the most.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_>

So I just realized I only have like Andy, Craig, and Chris's numbers. What's everyone else's?

Yawara: 504 231 6099

Top Bottom