• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
Why would they name Samus "Elbow"? Obviously, they are giving her Falcon's and Ganondorf's forward smash!

In a later screenshot, I predict they will name Kirby "Knee".

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I still don't get how I can type mid match but whatever . . . And tbh, this is the first real announcement that I was excited about besides new characters.

I really didn't like the customized melee mode nor the billions of assist trophies. Why not just make them characters instead of cameos? :/ Eh, probably because I don't want butter or syrup or anything else, just Final Destination, even for Brawl.

Gravity

Smash Ace
im going to make a picture like that, ill post it when im done.

-edit- heres the product of my boredom and not being able to get on aim.

Gravity

Smash Ace
yeah, i didnt either, i just went home after fifth hour...

anyway, i just won a match at starcraft. woohoo.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
They said they want to but might not be able to since day one. Now they're saying it will be in no questions asked.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Yes, Brawl online is quite excellent indeed.

I also like how names can be up to five characters now.

And... lol, the "Oops" Mario brought Andy to mind as well, as did the "Elbow" Samus.

And lolwtf at that comic.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
you pre-program 4 taunts to the directional buttons and push them during battle to say the predetermined things.
Which is why I'm going to ask you all for ideas on what 4 phrases I should put...
I have one already...
1. No Johns...
Any ideas?

BTW I think that 5 characters for a name is great.

It'd also be cool if you could upload your own avatars to your wii and use them.

ZOMSPOILZORZ
LOLZ

Halo 3 Ending leaked onto the internetz
Vidjoe Here!

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
You should put something concerning C. Falcon's knee
You should put something supporting the notion that I am the supreme god of everything that exists, as well as everything that doesn't exist.
Something(s) like this?

2. We are the knights who say Knee! (probably too long)
3. Zinth=God?

How about that?

AHA I've figured out what I should put as another one
4. TOO GOOD!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
5 letter spaces means andy can now go by "grave." lucky him.

I would go by HazyG but...well...that sounds like a crappy hip-hop artist.

also, no taunt beats "You just ate your parents. nah-nah-nah-nah-nah."

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Brett needs a phone so I CAN CALL HIM TO PLAY SMASH WHEN I SKIP SCHOOL OMG

Also I have to beat out like 103958125 other people to get the name Asian as my wii tag.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Well sweet... I took an hour nap from 10 to 11 pm so I am not as tired while writing my paper due tomorrow. Now I am on aim answering your questions andy :), and Yawara...I could use a phone but they do cost quite a bit :(.

Gravity

Smash Ace
we can always play smash over message board.

i choose samus. well say you do two for the ease of it. random stage is yoshis story. you start in the middle on the ground, i start on the left platform. at the beginning of the match, i waveland into a nair. your move.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
omg a tech at 0%...now that's skill. Yawara....when are you going to play some SC omg? I can tell you the secret to beating Andy now too. Just build a pylon at his nat where he would normally build his hatchery WOOOOOOO. Hm...bummer I won't be here this weekend :-/, maybe we can play some smash thursday?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yeah tomorrow's fine. And yeah I saw that too as well as building an assimilator where he'd build an extractor.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
lol yea i've seen all of the races do that....it's annoying when they build on your gas...but it's pretty funny HASHDJKSDL;GHAW;DLGHWL;EHAHAHAHAH :-/

Gravity

Smash Ace
hey, either of you want to fight me at starcraft? bretts not on and i dont know yawaras aim, but if you want to play hit me up with andyd26777 yawara.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
They should put Kefka in Brawl. His taunt could be that laugh-thing.

Seriously, it'd be awesome.

Anyway, assuming that you are able to create your own taunts, I think that one of mine will be "Time for your viscera to see the light of day!"

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Sliders was the ****. I loved that show...

Trying to get videos up, but work is being very cruel on my free time right now. I'm trying though, so patience, my brothers, patience...

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
YO Brett. Call me before like 3 if you can cause my last class is like 3:00 to like 4:30 tomorrow or something.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Oh noes, my phone is broken...

Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck. Babac you suck.

OC3 attendees will get it...

And happy B-day andy. I will celebrate in song when nobody is around

Top Bottom